Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Kingdom Auracite and Kain (One on One. Feel free to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

"Your father says you have a year to find someone." Avarielle said, not looking at him. "If you don't find one, he'll just force you." She sighed, looking down.

Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:13 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />
User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

"Of corse my father would say that," Kain says looking off into the woods and then up at the sky to check the time.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

"Can I ask you something Sir?" Avarielle asked, looking at him. Thought a year was far, she felt she should ask this question.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:22 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

"Ask away," Kain says and puts his hands in his pockets as he walks. His scythe bumpping against his back as he walks.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image

"The reason you don't ask anyone yet...Is it because you have feelings for anyone?" Avarielle asked bluntly, looking down at him, her hair flowing with the breeze.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:10 am
"None of the girls have what i'm looking for," Kain says not looking at Avarielle.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:14 am
User Image

"That can't be the only reason." Avarielle said, looking at him. "You've met plenty of princesses. Most from other regions over seas. And the only reason is because, "They don't have what you're looking for'?" Avarielle looked away afterwards, begining to think. "..I feel you'll say the same about the others as well. Having your father force you to marry..It'll be a horrible sight."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:35 am
Kain sighs, "that is why I dont plan on returning. Besides what do you think would happen if my wife found me as a wolf? I would be killed and a war would start," Kain points out.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:38 am
User Image

"So what if she were to find out." Avarielle pointed out. "If she really did love you, she would accept your for who your are." Looking at him, Avarielle remembered the wolf. "If she wants to have you killed, she'll have to get through me. I won't let any harm come to you."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:13 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain smiles at her, "you are kind to me when others would burn me on a stake for what I am. Why is that?" Kain says with a look on his face trying to guess why she would be so kind to him after finding out he could become a wolf.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:25 am
User Image

"Because, I've known you long enough to hate to see you hurt." Avarielle answered, half truthfully. "Even though I saw you as a wolf, you were still you. Nothing more."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:34 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain smirks, "have you ever wonder why my father never threw me out once he found that I could become a wolf? Its just three things that keep him from having me killed. One I'm his child and it wouldn't look so good to the people to have me killed without a reason and to tell the reason would to have him killed too. Two he wants to find out a way to take my powers and make them his own. Three I can sense lies which he finds very helpful for ruling the kingdom. But if it weren't for those three things I would be dead now," Kain says looking up at the darkening sky with a smile.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image

Avarielle looked at Kain and shuddered at the thought of his father killing him. "Have you tried to learn how to control it?" She asked. "That way, you can change wolf when you please. Instead of running out at night, trying not to be seen."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:40 am
"I can control the change during the day and sometimes during the night but the bigger and brighter the moon the least control I have," Kain says with a sad sigh.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:14 am
User Image

A sigh escaped her lips as well. "I see." Avarielle said, looking down at her horse. "How long do you this'll take us?" She asked, looking towards him.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff