Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hunting Forest ( For Vampires) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:09 pm
jewels eyes became colder "well dont let me hurt you go before yujiku comes out" she growled  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:11 pm
Yujiku growled under his breath. " That was 5 times now..." He said. * Kino wanted to walk up to thm but didnt know if she could, she asked jasmine in her head. Then saw yujiku walking up to them and followed. "nvm" She said to jasmine in her head. " Hello." kino said smileing alittle. Mind if you dont kiss her?" Yujiku asked alittle fustrated.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:11 pm
he smiled warmly at her "I have no worries"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:15 pm
jewel clenched her fists as she held yujikus hand in a crushing grip "well i do" she growled as jasmine was glarinf her eyes moving like flowing blood melissa bright pink and kannings were as scary as a white angel could be  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:21 pm
Ray sighed "well, fine then" he began to walk off. what else could he do?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:24 pm
Kino put her glasses on, she cleared her throat. " What the sugar deezles is flubbery going on?" She said but instead of haveing the straght country accent, it sounded alittle australian.She grabbed rays arm and shocked him alittle. " Dont you walk away when im talking you little twirt., How you piss me off maite."  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:25 pm
jewels throat tightened as jade walked up to ray "dont give up she could still chose you fight back damnit" she said and kissed him softly but enough to piss off jewel since she still cared for ray but loved yujiku she walked up to jade "touch him and i wil kill you" she growled walking back to yujiku crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 pm
he looked at Jade. "im Jewel's. not yours. piss off" he growled and looked at Jewel. "jewel, i just want you to know. even if you dont choose me, i'll be there for you, no matter how deep in trouble you are"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:30 pm
jade growled and stalked off as jewel leaned against ray "please dont do this hate me make it easier" she moaned  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:32 pm
he wrapped his arms around her and held her gently. "i will never, ever hate you."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:34 pm
kino looked pissed off. "Mother of a friken flubering doggy biscuit." She said. * Yujiku tensed, he back was doing what it did last time, the ice. Momiji blew flew at it while walking up. Katiana walked up and rubbed the boys heads, She healed the minds so no blood woud come out then walked away. * Kino walked 5 feet away from the group and a down. " She still cares sis, what do i do?" He said to katiana's mind. " Loose her or fight." Katiana said back.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:37 pm
jewel looked at ray coldly "leave angry and promise to stay away from e ******** screw tatiana and lillian again maybe even jade i dont care just go and dont come near me i dont care about you anymore" she said as the air was so thick it made seeing hard and it turned red shwoing she was about to snap  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 pm
he let go of her and sighed "fine, if you really dont like me any more.." he walked off "oh, and i told you, that wasnt me" he sighed again  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:41 pm
jewel shook her head "no i saw lillian linked my mind your voice and looks and apperantly your taste but i wouldnt know since i guess peks dont give you much of a taste" she said coldly as a slash mark appeared in rays skin ans he was lifted by air. gasping jasmin,melissa and kanning backed away even though he was only a few inches off  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:44 pm
he ignored the cut which healed itself. "fine then. kill me. decapitate me. if you really hate me, do it. yes, that was me for a while, but Lillian it was Terrence. and i did it so they wouldnt kill you until you had a fighting chance."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff