Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:09 pm
Damon looked at his cousin and sighed offering him a cigar.

"A problem I can no longer ignore."he said and smiled kindly.

"We are indeed..being tracked..which unfortunatly..leads down to a fact that..we will have to use the mines under the Temple to escape into the mountains.This..is where..we will part ways my dear cousin.You shall have to protect quite a few after you leave thouse mines."he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:13 pm
Victor took the cigar and flicked his finger lighting it. He grumbled exhaling the smoke.

"We discovered that tracking issue since the Frost Guardians are down to only two members huh?" Victor said glancing at his cousin.

"Do you truly think divide and conquer going to work cousin?Kira even said that wouldn't work..." he muttered feeling horrible  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:21 pm
Damon chuckled and puffed on his cigar.

"I will not come out of the mines with any of you..as my buisness will depart from yours.."he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:23 pm
Victor made another stank cloud sadly nodding. "Lily...won't be happy...she loves you I notice" he said  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:27 pm
Damon nodded and sighed.

"I love her aswell...very much..but this isn't concerning that."He said sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:29 pm
Victor nodded sighing.

"Everyone going with me huh?" he muttered crumbling the cigar and started chewing a grass weed. "No choice alright"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:33 pm
Damon starred at him and shook his head.

"It is my only choice."he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:51 pm
That's what I meant" Victor muttered feeling very old. He sighed shaking his head shutting his demon side down. "Alright. When does this begin?departure?"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:45 pm
Damon sighed.

"Tonight."he responded.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:37 pm
Dawn was hiding in the shadows as she heard Damon and Victor. She missed much of their conversation, but she heard just enough. She stepped out of the shadows and crossed her arms as she looked at Damon. "What's going on tonight?" she asked him as she grinned and her red eyes glared at him.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:45 pm
Damon looked at Dawn and smiled a light but a very clear..smile.If someone looked at it they'd compare it to his fathers almost immediantly.

"That my old friend..is not..your concern any longer I'm afraid.As it is my fate alone."he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:07 pm
You best get to listening to me runt..." Victor chuckled patting Dawn on the head.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:24 pm
Damon sighed and nodded.

"I will be back eventually..but until then Victor is in charge."he said and started walking.

"Victor..get the others..we gotta go."he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:30 pm
Alright...Damon...good luck" Victor said before he took Dawn pretty much dragging her back to the neko twins, Malik and where his sister was. "Alright up and at um. Time to go" he said glancing at Malik letting him see the slight horror in his eyes from being the leader now  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:37 pm
Dawn chuckled and waved bye to Damon as she let Victor drag her. She then saw the others and grinned at them before she glared at Victor. "Don't call me a runt again." she said as she broke free from his grasp. She put her hands on her hips and grinned at him. "Or you just might regret it." she said.

Noel looked up when she saw Victor with Dawn. She heard him say it was time to go and she bit her lip as she looked at her sister. She didn't know if she and her sister should follow them. But she didn't know what would come if they'd stayed.

Jinx looked at her sister and then looked up at Victor. "Where are we going?" she asked him with a bored expression, trying to act like she didn't care.

Lily looked up at Victor but looked confused when she saw that Damon wasn't with him. She sighed and got up as she walked over to Victor. "He left didn't he?" she asked him quietly with a small smile.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff