Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bridge/waterfall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Mayu felt her hood fly off from before and noticed the wind stoped. Her eyes where a dark purple. She hand a soft face and her eye makeup was a spiroll at the corner of her eye. she grabed her hood and put it on quick.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:53 pm
Sedaris Fan for Life
XxannababiixX
"I do have some normal qualities." Kimmi smiled slightly and took some of the salad.

"Like?" He looked at Kim.

"Well...... I... Uh..... Wow, this is hard...." Kimmi laughed.

theghostbunny

Dedicated Sex Symbol

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:15 pm
Mae continued walking, finding herself here.
Tears,new and old, covered her face. Her hair was tangled,looking as if just went to bed and woke up.
Her peach cardigan ,that she just bought, was ripped and stained in blood.
She face was pale,bags under her eyes,and red.
My fault. It's all my fault.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:28 pm
Nero let out a long sigh when he heard a few sobs. He looked to the side and saw a girl that some people would call a 'hot mess'. Another minute of staring at the girl revealed that it was Mae. Wait, Mae?! What the hell happened to her?! "Get in a fight, toots?" he asked and walked up to her, making the wind untangle her hair.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:32 pm
Mae didn't even have the strength to glare at him, she just simply shook her head.
Another sob came from her mouth,sounding foreign. Her body was shaking, her anxiety attack having another episode.
She was about to reach for her bag to get her inhaler,but left it near the river.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:40 pm
Nero blinked at Mae. Something was definitely up. "Whoa, whoa." he said and put an arm around her to keep her from shaking. "Just, er, take deep breaths." he said. That's what you're supposed to say during these times, right?  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:50 pm
Mae shrugged her shoulders,not wanting to answer verbally.
She took a few shaky breaths before looking up at him,her red eyes filled with pain.
"I killed him.." She quietly said,a tear falling down.
"It was all my fault..." Mae couldn't help but feel that way. If she hadn't drugged herself up,Damian could probably still be here.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:57 pm
Nero raised an eyebrow at her. "What? Kill who? What's your fault?" he asked. He found it pretty hard to believe that Mae could kill anyone, but something about her expression was telling the truth.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:18 pm
"Damian." She replied, closing her eyes.
Mae was torn. She never felt a friend's death hit her so hard before.
She buried her face into her hands,wanting to hide her face.
"I'm so stupid.." She muttered.
She placed her hand on the bridge,trying to keep herself more steady.
Technically it was her fault, even if it was accidental.
She was stupid enough to where the mask, stupid enough to get drugged, and stupid enough to try any help. What could she do anyway? She was just a mere human.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:30 pm
"Damian?" Nero furrowed his brow in confusion then gasped. Damian's dead? No, no that couldn't be! He'd met the guy before and that guy was full of life! Nero turned to see that Mae was near the railing and walked up to her, putting an arm around her so she wouldn't fall off. "What do you mean, toots? It's not like you killed him, right?" he laughed. His laughter slowly died down when she didn't look at him. "Right?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:45 pm
She looked up at him.
"N-no. Arma..Arma..Arma-something had came and began fighting us.. then Johan came . He gave me some stupid mask..I believed him..He,Johan, was controlling me..T-then I thought th-hat if I was drugged I would be of no use.. It worked un..til Johan tried to kill me.. with ..lightning or something but ..D-damian.." Her words were somewhat unclear because of her crying.
She sniffed and replied,her voice getting higher," H-he jumped in front me to s-save me.." She finished.
Mae didn't even hit him for calling her 'toots', his comfort was keeping her from doing just that.
"I'msostupid,whycouldn'tIbea...a...superhero or something? WhatamIgonnado? ********... IbetLenahates me! Ifeelsomiserable!" She said crying,her words all jumbled up.
(I'm so stupid! Why couldn't I be a..a superhero or something? Oh my ******** gosh.. I bet Lena hates me! What am I gonna do I feel so miserable!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:09 pm
Nero tried to understand her, but her crying was making it difficult for him. All he heard was 'Arma', 'Johan', 'lightning', and 'Damian'. He was no god of conversation, but the best he could come up with was that the Spanish Armada came, but Johan appeared and shot them with lightning. He couldn't figure where Damian fit into the story. "It's, er, it's ok, toots." he muttered awkwardly and pat her on the back. "It's not your fault."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:16 pm
((Spanish Armada xD))
Mae looked away,wiping her tears away.
It is!
She knew crying wasn't gonna help him come back,but it made it slightly easier to handle.
She tried to settle down.
"I'm sorry.. for crying in front of you like this." She mumbled,feeling weak.
Looking at her clothes,she took off her cardigan and threw it somewhere. It was forever ruined,she didn't want it and the memories anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:24 pm
Nero watched the cardigan and made the wind bring it to him. Hey, if he ever got a girlfriend it'd make a nice gift. He looked back at her with a soft expression. "Eh, it's nothing to worry about, toots." he smiled. "Nobody can take a loss alone."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:34 pm
Mae sighed," True.."
She looked at the cardigan and pointed to that.
"Why get it back? It's ripped and dirty.." She asked.
Her face was still red from crying,but she had ceased with it.
As of now she was in the 'I'm-pissed-and-will-snap-if-messed-with stage, her mouth fixed in a pout.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff