Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Demons plain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:43 pm
(( eek that's be a bit too much... the reason i don't have a hard time is because mine are purpously set in pairs and almost act like one single person))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:55 pm
((i know! ugh i wanted to add like the four horsemen in the old story about the apocalypse, y'know? they were gonna be like armageddon's kids so they might not stay much if they do get to be made. emo ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:56 pm
((hmm.... that sucks... neutral ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:58 pm
((yeah, but oh well! blaugh ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:10 pm
Roy walked past the Gates of Hell, shuddering about what would happen if Armageddon was released. He shivered a little as he saw the gates thudding, as if someone was trying to break it open.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image
Eris walked around with a false smile on her face, clutching a pumpkin shaped pillow to her chest as she looked at the gates. "i wonder who it is that wants out so badly?" she mused, placing her hand on the gates.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:21 pm
Roy saw the girl. "H-Hey! Don't touch that!" he called out. "You might get hurt!"

The gates made a loud thud and a bolt of black lightning shot down in front of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:24 pm
Eris looked at the boy who'd warned her but simply shrugged to herself and side stepped out of the way of the lightning. "why would i get hurt?" she wondered, putting on an almost perfect act, her voice sweet and innocent unlike the usual snarls and hisses that slipped out of her lips.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:29 pm
"There's one nasty devil in there." Roy said and walked up to the girl. "What's a little girl like you doing here anyway?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:35 pm
"oh..." Eris mumbled, looking at the gates again, biting her lips to keep a small demonic grinn from spreading accross her face. "i-i came here looking for my family.... i got seperated from them... they said to meet them here if i ever got lost..." she said with a small pout as she turned to look at him again.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:39 pm
"At the Gates of Hell?" he raised an eyebrow.

The gates began to shake again as lightning crackled in the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:44 pm
"well, my family does have a rather strong connection to demons and other dark creatures." Eris mumbled, squeasing her pillow tightly at which the pillow suddenly gasped for air. "could you please let me breath m'laidy?" it said in a raspy voice that seemed ageless. "oops... sorry Thanatos... i'm just scared..." she mumbled, looking at the gates with a hidden smile  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:48 pm
"Thanatos?" Roy mumbled and looked at the freaky pillow. "You named a pillow after the god of death?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:51 pm
Eris shook her head. "nope, my parents have a thing for the greek gods... and so they named my brother after the god of death... i'm named after the goddess of rainbows..." she sighed and rolled her eyes.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:54 pm
"Your name's Iris?" Roy tilted his head then looked at the pillow. "And that's your brother?"

The gates began shaking again as lightning struck the ground.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff