Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle flinched at his words. "Well...Can I think about it?" She asked, taking her classes off to see scratches.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image
Zanza looked at her once more and turned so it's a no... then .....return to the class room when you're done checking for scratches.Zanza said in a more saddened tone as he walked strait and tall back towards the door walking slowly his mind racing with mixed feelings.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

"I meant what I said." Avarielle said, putting her glasses in her shirt. "I'll think about it." She gave him a tiny smile. How will this work? She asked herself. Dating...A teacher. No strings attached.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image
Zanza listened and nodded a bit as he walked and opened the door propping it open for her when she walked in.Zanza walked and began for the teacher elevator but paused as he waited for Acarielle to come through the door.Well I'm hoping for a yes and a no will most likely bring me down but it's the ladies choice as that man once said well then again.Zanzas mind was mixed up and down as he stood waiting.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image

Avarielle slowly walked through the door, closing it behind her. This thinking may take a while. Perhaps he'll understand if I take my time. She looked up as she walked and saw him. "Were you waiting for me?" She asked.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image
Yes please ride the elevator it's quicker Zanza said as it dinged and the doors opened and he held his hand to keep it opened and waited for her to enter.Zanza waited for her to enter and wasn't looking at much really he simply looked at the air.Zanzas mind was still mixed and hurting him every now and again.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image

"Heh..Okay." Avarielle walked a bit faster to catch the elevator. "Thank you." She said as she stepped in, stepping in the corner of the elevator. She fiddled with the collar of her shirt, spaced out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image
Zanzas fist slowly inched in front of her and he opened it showing a small blue gem This was my prize at the deadman tournament I'd like it if you held onto it or wore it.Zanza said as he looked at it himself remembering the difficult battles he fought.All of it for the little gem he was trying to give her.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image

Avarielle blinked and saw the blue gem in front of her. "Are..You sure? It seems quite important to you." She asked, choking a bit on the words.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image
Yes I'm sure Zanza said as he was hoping she would take it.It's one of the few items I treasure but not because it's my prize from winning but because of all those powerful people who fought with every bit of their might that gem represents many things.Each is dead and that is what we all fought for so please do something nice with it.Zanza said as he heard a ding and walked out of the elevator.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image

Avarielle look the gem with a small smile. "Thank you. I'll treasure it." She looked up from the gem to him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image
Zanza walked down the hall and re-entered his room his eyes curving down to his desk as he sat down quietly.A no is what you seem to be telling me Acarielle...Nos are even more painful when you hope for a yes but I can't help but hope.Zanza thought as he began reading through some papers.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image

Avarielle followed behind him. "Class isn't over yet." She said as she sat at the desk. "So...What's next?" She asked as she looked up at him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image
Zanza looked up and then thought for a moment.Uhm alright it seems the others asleep so what else would you like to learn I only ask because today I'm not fully prepared. So please any suggestionsZanza asked as he sat there waiting for anything she may want to learn he had an idea about what he wanted to teach but needed to be sure it was aloud.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image

"I would REALLY like it if you taught me how to use those invisible strings." Avarielle said with a smile, slightly leaning over her desk.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff