Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amusement park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:08 pm
Yumiko

Yumiko looked up at Tiaro. "Well, actually.... I was kidnapped by a sicko... And then later, he..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro hugged her and held her close "Shh Yumiko.... Can you hear my heart?" He asked Yumiko as he pressed her against his chest

King Niax

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:24 pm
Yumiko

Yumiko looked puzzled. "Uh, yea I hear it. Why?" Yumiko listened to his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

"No matter what you're ever going to say or do will change the way my heart beats, so know this Yumiko no matter what have happened or what will happen i will still love just as much as now" Tiaro said and smiled to Yumiko

King Niax

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:48 pm
Yumiko

Yumiko looked at Tiaro. "Well I will put it this way. He got the best of me.... The creep.."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

"No he didn't get the best of you, you may not be a virgin anymore but i couldn't careless. What i care about is you as a person not if your hymen is still in place. The best of you is your personality because that is what makes you more unique" Tiaro said, he then hugged her and gave Yumiko a deep kiss

King Niax

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:08 pm
Yumiko

Yumiko smiled at Tiaro and hugged him with tears in her eyes. She kissed him and then pulled back and smiled. "So, you forgive me for lying about what happened? And also what I did to your slushie...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:06 am
((OOC: I'm at school so there's no pic sadly))

Tiaro put an arm around Yumiko and pulled her close to him "Silly didn't i just say that my heart will keep on beating for you even if you lie to me or tease me, but please refrain from lying to me in the future Yumiko ok?"  

King Niax

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:03 pm
Yumiko

Yumiko nodded her head. "Alright, that's easy enough!" She smiled at Tiaro happily.
((OOC: hyuk hyuk ok zhang! also I prolly wont be posting pics no more. if ya wanna see mah characters, then check out my characters in th 'characters' subforum! ;D))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:42 pm
((OOC: I'm at school so no Pic sadly.... K-kay ^^))

"Yumiko i wish to go back to the dorm to get some clean clothes, if it's ok with you" Tiaro gently took Yumikos hand and kissed it  

King Niax

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:53 am
Yumiko

Yumiko nodded at Tiaro. "Okay! Sure thing!"
((OOC: no piccyyyy! hyuk hyuk!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro nodded, took Yumikos hand and left for the Dorm

((OOC: Going to the Dorm))

King Niax

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:29 pm
Dragon
User Image

Dragon wandered down to the amusement park, studying each ride with awe and fascination. Lots of rides he passed by had some unusual decoration, like a reindeer with a red nose, a bunch of small people dressed in green and making toys, and even a big man in red with a big beard. They called it Christmas decorations, but Dragon didn't understand. He was just a kid forced to be a young adult, he never even celebrated his first Christmas.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:15 pm
((Hope you don't mind me joining in you but post everywere))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artyom was walking through the amusement park with John next to him "So let me get this right Dante followed us here in hopes of killing us due to you and you team killing his brothers and you killed him but he is somehow still alive" he said as he looked around seeing all the Christmas decorations he smiled

John looked at Artyom "Ya bro that about it and Dante is not the only bad guy here" he said as he also looked around once he seen the Christmas decorations he closed his eyes "i hate this time of the year i don't gets it's point"he said not noteing that he never realy had anyone to stay long with that did this  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:21 pm
((Tis fine, and I've got a lot of characters so back off =3=))

Dragon turned around to see two men in military uniforms walking around, one of them was familiar. His eyes slowly turned grass green as a small voice in his head said to get away from them. But why? Was he just shy? Well, he was, but was it the shyness speaking to him?  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff