Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Creamy Fun~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you fooled? o3o
  Dammit... Yes...
  ~Undresses~ Wait... What? Where's the fun!?
  Hehe, no... >,>
  Pfft, I knew all along... Mebbeh...
View Results

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:34 pm
Miles emotionlessly watched larka talk to dimitri, he found this to be the perfect opprotunity to take a quick swig of whiskey. Miles put his hand in his back pocket, and looked around making sure no one was watching. He pulled out his silver flask and chugged down the delicious alcohol, it burned slightly as it went down, he savored the flavor, and finally stuck the flask back in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:42 pm
"Superlatives seldom give me comfort but I'll take it... Oye it gives me a something to look forward to when I get payed though." He looked back at Asiril knowing what he was soon to endeavor then back to Larka with the realization that she was his boss. "Well it looks like I have to refraim from lashing verbal abuse to you though, doesn't it Boss-Lady?" Feigning a smile he reached over the counter getting a Uniform hat.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:48 pm
Larka uncrossed one arm and scratched at the annoying place behind her ear. "I'd like for you to refrain from it, but Asiril seems to break so many rules that I've grown accustomed to it. Just know that I won't take any 'lashing' laying belly up and taking it."

She gave another toothy grin and hopped behind the ice cream counter again. "A hat won't be the only thing you get. Go in back and get a full uniform. You can use the bathroom; it locks."

She once again slumped down to the floor behind the counter. By now, it was pointless to hide, but she still hated the damn pink dress. If it was anyway possible no more customers would have to see her in the horrid piece of clothing, she'd do what she could to make it happen.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:58 pm
Axel rubbed the back of his neck and groaned. There wasn't much else he could do other than clean tables and at this point they looked better than normal. He leaned back against a wall and went back to whistling. He planned to just relax until another customer needed to be taken care of, or until he was told to do something.  

MrTomGero

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:59 pm
"Well that's one thing we have in common." Dimitris mouthed quietly before taking a uniform and blocking the back door with a chair to prevent entry. He hated the idea of changing in the bathroom and quickly put on the uniform in the back room removing his vest and pants and tucking in his shirt into the uniform pants. He tried not to make eye contact coming out as his new hat sat ontop of his ears. "Can I cut holes in this thing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:10 pm
Larka looked up at the new guy's question and erupted in giggles. "The hat is small enough that you can sit in between your ears," she managed to choke out between laughs. She slid back down, still shaking her head at his silliness and began chewing her nails.

She liked quiet days, but this was just boring. Then she realized, she only knew Asiril's name! She checked all the applications she'd received and tried to put names to faces and positions. The guy at the drink counter was Miles. The newer guy, the one working with Asiril, was Dimitris. The servers were Axel and Zi. Who was who? She tried to remember anything that could tell her which one was who. What had the younger kid called himself? Didn't the Miles guy call the other server something too? Of course! Zi was the blonde Husky kid; Axel was the black and white wolf.

Please with herself, she tucked the forms back away under the counter and sat back with a sigh. She wasn't the best manager, but dammit, she tried!

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:14 pm
Miles crossed his arms and listened to Axel whistle with a smile on his face, It was weird to be working with him, and after all these years he was still the same person. Miles began whistling the same tune, in synch with Axel.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 pm
Dimitris wedged the hat between his ears and walked past Larka deciding to look at everything behind the counter and where everything was. He noticed a small discarded flask jammed in between two stacks of paper serving bowls. "So that's what smells."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:14 pm
((Note; Asi wasn't lieing there is -actually- Apple Juice in there))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:28 am
Zi looks that Asiril, then that the new guy, and back at Asiril. " Hey, Asiril. I guess we have a new worker here. How old do you think he is, if he's younger then me, I guess everyone will start calling him kid. " Zi grins that the thought of him being someone else superior.

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:10 am
(Wow....I've missed a lot.)

He bobbed his head in thanks to Larka when she brough him the icecream, then,disdaining a spoon, scooped up icecream in his beak and allowed it to melt, savouring the tastes; he rarely had treats like this. His magical "Corona", a faint, usually unseen shimmer around all mages, tinged blueish as he ate, a visual indicator of his mood.

He was finished quickly, and wondered what to do; he was done work, and he didn't feel like heading home this early in the day. Eventually, he decided to just stick around, see what happened; He did so enjoy watching the antics of others.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:25 pm
Miles stopped whistling and gave Zi a look, "Oh, so were giving names now are we sticky?" Miles hated it when people made fun of other people because of their age, it was a constant reminder of how childish some people could be, and as an ex federal agent with the darkness dwelling within him, he hated that. (They reek....Of innocence) Miles responded to the familiar voice, (Oh shut up! You cant do anything anymore) (YOUR....MOTHER....CANT....DO....ANYTHING....ANYMORE....) Miles ignored the darkness for the rest of day.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:09 pm
Asiril sighed a bit shaking his head abit, "it's unimportant Zi." He still eyed the Gryphon fromt he corner of his seemingly vacent eyes. He was fully sober now, and a slight bit sleepy. He flexxed away a dull ache in his left hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:33 pm
Axel sighed and started walking around and stretching a bit. He was feeling restless. He finally settled down abit and leaned against the main counter. "You know." He said to Asiril. "That shake you mentioned early is starting to sound pretty damn good." At this point Axel wasn't sure what to do, so he saw no harm in simply talking.  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:35 pm
Miles heard familiar sound of his cell phone ring, He casually took out the phone and answered it, "Yellow?" "HEY BABY!" Miles immediantly recognized the voice, it was his beloved wife krystal, "Hey honey, whats up?" "Miles were gonna have to cancel our dinner date with Emeralda, her boyfriend just dumped her" Miles rubbed the back of his neck, "Well...Cant she find another?" "Who Miles? Who's gonna go out with her?" Miles sighed, he looked around the room, his eyes rested on Axel. A devilish smile appeared on Miles' face, "I got just the man for the job. And guess what? He's a good friend to our family" There was a moment of silence on the other end of the line, "Who?" "Dont worry honey, youll see. Just tell Emeralda to be ready, and make sure she takes a bath...she smells like dog" "Ok bye, I love you" "Ok bye, I love you too my sexy little vixen" Miles hung up and placed the phone back in his pocket, "Hey Axel! Come here!"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff