Welcome to Gaia! ::

All type anime! Anime convention Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Games (RPG, Video games, ^ game, ect)
Ranma RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elana_kun

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:41 pm
*looks at akane worried, knowing she doesn't like guys much* ....so embarissing -_-  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:12 pm
Elana_kun
*looks at akane worried, knowing she doesn't like guys much* ....so embarissing -_-

(( maybe im forgetting something but elana changes? i thought it was just half cat >.<))  

Ranmasan
Captain

Elana_kun

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:43 pm
Ranmasan
Elana_kun

(( maybe im forgetting something but elana changes? i thought it was just half cat >.<))
((ya she does, thats why I thought she'd make a good caracter for this))  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:50 am
I was so close to making the perfect roasted pig sauce.  

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:27 pm
Elana_kun
Ranmasan
Elana_kun

((ya she does, thats why I thought she'd make a good caracter for this))
(( my bad i guess i didn't think bout tat haha))  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:28 pm
Elana_kun

*blinks and goes over to boy-type Elana. She looks him over, notices the tail * Elana....? Is that you? eek  

Mandy_Lockeheart

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:30 pm
Gildor Surion
yeah well adding anthing thing akane makes will kill you or blow up hahahahaha  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:33 pm
Mandy_Lockeheart
Elana_kun

*blinks and goes over to boy-type Elana. She looks him over, notices the tail * Elana....? Is that you? eek
yes it is.... it happened while I was in the states....still embarisses me every time it happens..... acting like a guy is one thing but to actualy be one... xp  

Elana_kun

Mandy_Lockeheart

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:34 pm
Ranmasan
Gildor Surion
yeah well adding anthing thing akane makes will kill you or blow up hahahahaha

*eye twiches and she smacks Ranma with the jar the spice was in*  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:35 pm
Elana_kun
Mandy_Lockeheart
Elana_kun

yes it is.... it happened while I was in the states....still embarisses me every time it happens..... acting like a guy is one thing but to actualy be one... xp

But....you didn't get hit with cold water...It was hot. What is up with that? o_o  

Mandy_Lockeheart

Elana_kun

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:37 pm
Mandy_Lockeheart
Elana_kun
Mandy_Lockeheart
Elana_kun

But....you didn't get hit with cold water...It was hot. What is up with that? o_o
what do you mean?..... ((she has no knowlage of jusenkyo and the spring she was in was a hot water one thus reversing the effect)) *curls up feeling some what helpless* .....this is one reason why I wish I never left  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:43 pm
Elana_kun
Mandy_Lockeheart
Elana_kun
Mandy_Lockeheart
Elana_kun

what do you mean?..... ((she has no knowlage of jusenkyo and the spring she was in was a hot water one thus reversing the effect)) *curls up feeling some what helpless* .....this is one reason why I wish I never left

Did you go to a cursed spring? Ranma did because when you splash him with cold water *fills up a glass and splashes Ranma* He turns into a girl.  

Mandy_Lockeheart

Elana_kun

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:46 pm
I guess you could say that....*watches as Ranma changes*......does this mean that you're realy a girl too?  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:50 pm
*jumps away from the sight of splashing cold water*

Hey! Keep that stuff away from me! I just turned back from being that cursed duck.  

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Games (RPG, Video games, ^ game, ect)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items