Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:55 pm
Mirela's eyes grew softer after each word that Jazz spoke, making her lower her violin in sadness. From these words, she could tell that he had a fiery, passionate soul which seemed ready to be lit ablaze. However, she didn't know whether or not he had something to work toward, something to drive him. Sure, Mirela had her mother, but with no clues or hints to her whereabouts, or even if there was any life left in her nurturing body, if her warm heart had any beats left... Mirela could feel the fire inside her heart begin to flicker out. She was unable to determine just how much she could take before finally giving up. Of course, Mirela feared the thought of abandoning her mother and wanted to believe that deep down such an act would never be able to be accomplished. After these thoughts ran through her mind, Mirela merely couldn't bring herself to release the words to counter with. They all just dissipated into nothing before they could leave her lips.

Being drug out of her mind, Mirela quickly found herself being in the path of four daggers, which she assumed came from no one other than Nola. The thought of pinning Jazz as the culprit passed through her mind, but she felt that daggers just wasn't his thing, with all of the spears that she had seen him use. In an attempt to pull herself together Mirela quickly turned her body to the left while stepping to the right, bringing her left shoulder back. She watched as the four daggers blazed past her, avoiding her by only a few centimeters. A close call, but a miss nonetheless. Biting down onto her lip, Mirela found herself faced with new choices-- Either help the man who was out to "strip the cursed title" from her, or try fighting beside a seemingly useless, desperate romantic. Raising her violin to fight, all Mirela could do was tell herself that she would have to play things by ear.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:57 pm
A grin came over Jazz masked face as Nola began her attack. Giving a small laugh he threw a small orb forward, quickly dashing at Nola and the sphere. Extending his hand, he grabbed the orb, a sword shooting from it in his hand. Once he made contact he jumped, bringing the sword down as his other hand began to glow.

"Show me how well you can use that!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Madame, the gate is about ready. May I ask why this is necessary?"

A soft smile came over Birth's face as she finished preparing her things for her descent. She had made up her mind that she needed to go if she were to give any hope to her followers.

"I'll only be gone a little while Virtue. You're sure the others know nothing about this?"

"Well....I may have said something to Judgment, but she sees nothing wrong with this. Promise you'll be safe while on earth, Luck says that humans can be quite the ruffians"

Birth gave a small laugh at Virtue's naive nature.

"Luck also has a drinking problem dear. Don't believe everything you hear.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:15 pm
Nola looked up at Jazz upon nearing him and with a grin quickly turned her sword into a bow forming a light arrow into it and jumping back fired it towards Jazz's heart dismissing the bow shortly after light gathering in both her hands, drawing a spear in her left hand she quickly threw it at Mirela.

Kalan quickly summoned a square barrier of straw in front of her which took the spear before an explosion followed, she turned her attention back to Jazz a grin on her face as she summoned a sword back into her right hand waiting for his next move.

Kalan let out a small sigh pulling the straw back to his hand.
"To be honest I didn't think that would work," he said looking at the ground.
He quickly lifted his head and laughed pounding his chest.
"I mean fear my power! Not only can I attack but I can defend!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Reaper's on the move isn't he...."
"Yes Mistress...."

Tsuliria looked over at Linora watching her take the hood of her robe off revealing her ivory face and her long brunette hair tied in a bun, turning Tsuliria remembered her maroon eyes before seeing the small smile cross her red lips.
"It's good to see you again Mistress."
Touching her shoulder she took off her robe and set it down on the roof.
Under it she wore a red vest over a white blouse with long sleeves to her wrists.
She wore white gloves on her hands which she adjusted as she looked down at the passing crowds.
She wore a long white skirt with a slit on the right side showing the black pants she wore underneath.
She wore a pair of dark boots similar to Tsuliria but she had red laces instead of black ones.

"How are your chains?"
Tsuliria shook her head which Linora understood as a silent notion not to push any further on it.
"You've had them for awhile haven't you..." Linora said after a short period.
Tsuliria's eyes drooped a little as she allowed her mind to wander back at the origin of the chains.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:11 am
A look of relief graced Mirela's face as the barrier of straw took the blow from the spear and explosion. Perhaps Kalan's ability was useful after all. "I must say, thank you." Nodding her head in gratitude at Kalan, Mirela brought her attention to Nola and Jazz, as if she was trying to make up her mind about her decision. 'If I help him, he might just realize that killing me wouldn't benefit him in any way and I'll be able to have a calm conversation with him so he can take back this title...'

After a few quick moments of thought, Mirela decided that the best option to do here was to help out her "comrade." Not even a second after deciding this, Mirela began to play a drawn-back yet powerful melody. Quickening the tempo, Mirela watched as a pale green orb rose from the ground in front of Jazz. Moving into a crescendo, the orb could be seen expanding from its original form, its luminous intensity increasing.

'I hope this works...' By the end of the melody, Mirela had formed a barrier between Jazz and Nola's attack. She watched as the two of them clashed and prepared herself for any sort of blast resulting from the collision.

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:40 pm
The arrow exploded behind the green wall as Jazz glided through the air. Swinging his sword, he cut through the green barrier, continuing his path towards Nola. As he hit the ground, he thrust his glowing hand forward, another sword forming in his hand.

"I never asked for your help woman."

HIs voice barked out as he started a mad dash at Nola, both swords crossed in front of him. Nola gave out a laugh as she brought her bow back up to aim. An arrow flew from her fingers, aimed at the mask that concealed Jazz' face. Jazz hit the ground, sliding feet first under the arrow, the swords still crossed over his chest. Before Nola could react, Jazz thrust himself up, his foot planted into her chin, launching her into the air.

Jazz planted his hands in the ground, pushing up and launching him up. He turned to throw both swords, one at Kalan, the other at Mirela. Kalan's sword was aimed slightly down at the ground, hoping that gravity would boost it's speed through his defenses.

"Now let's pray she lands inside...." Jazz mumbled to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:17 pm
Kalan rubbed the back of his head at Mirela's thanks and grinned before looking at the ground allowing his mind to wander a little.
"I was thanked......." he mumbled this and rubbed his hands together however he was drawn from his state hearing Mirela's violin and looking up saw a barrier appear between Nola and Jazz.

"Why did you help Mr. Fairy? Isn't he trying to kills us," he said this pointing at him before he turned to see Nola fly through the air.
Looking up at her a thought came to mind, if he helped Nola then maybe she would join in their fight and Mr. Fairy would have to surrender. Even Nola understood how to return a favor.
He looked up to see Jazz throwing two sword at them, he quickly summoned some straw creating small steps.
"Mirela! Dodge that sword!"

Running up the straw steps he jumped and caught Nola in his arms, moving the straw up he pushed off it to keep from falling outside the ring.
She looked over at him and smiled a little, from that smile he felt a connection open between the two of them.

However it quickly closed again as a loud scream of agony followed shortly after.
Kalan slammed into the ground, he stared at the sky for a moment before sitting up, Nola landed on the ground shaking off her hand before holding her arm out.
"Okay, helping the people trying to kill you is definitely not a good idea," he said brushing off his pants.

A long hilt appeared in Nola's hands before the light at the end formed into a large broadsword, taking hold of the hilt with both hands she brought it to her side before turning and dashing at Kalan.

Kalan eyes widened as he quickly forged a straw sword a Nola swung the sword at his neck, he ducked before swing at her, Nola raised the sword and blocked it as the two locked swords and eyes.
"If you're going to guard Mirela, than you're an obstacle," Nola said smiling at him.
"I'm not an obstacle, we're allies remember, no friends, good friends!" Kalan smiled at her only to feel himself being pushed back.
"Then as friends I'll rip you in half!"
"I'd hate to see what you do with lovers Nola...."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tsuliria, hey Tsuliria....wake up...."
Tsuliria's slowly opened her eyes her vision fuzzy before shaking her head, she tried to reach and touched her head but found her wrist were restrained, she also didn't feel the ground at her feet either.
She found that was a lesser thing compared to the endless screaming and cackling she could hear on both sides of her.

Tsuliria waited for her vision to adjust before looking around, she saw that she was being restrained in the air by her wrist and ankles, looking closer they seemed to be black chains. She turned to see a figure in front of him but she could see in his face, only the grin across his face.
"Good to have you back."
"Where am I?"
"Ah...well you're in the underworld."
"...the what...."
If you want to be my Envoy, I have to make sure you can handle torment, you've already died so that's one thing taken care of. I had to knock you out though, make it easier to come along."
"....Reaper...what are you talking about?"
"I need you to be resilient, so I'm going to torture you and make you accustomed to pain, let's begin this is going to be fun! Well for me."  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:33 am
"Well forgive me for trying to help," Mirela muttered before quickly playing her violin and forming another barrier in front of herself, deflecting the sword at the last moment. Shaking her head, Mirela looked at the area around her to figure out everything that was happening. Upon seeing Kalan being attacked, however, she thought back to how he had saved her and thought about helping him but decided against it, figuring that he'd be fine. After all, he did protect her before. He could protect himself.

Turning her attention towards Jazz, Mirela narrowed her eyes. It seemed like he just wouldn't listen to reason. If she wanted her answers, and if she wanted him to take her seriously, it looked like she'd have to prove herself. Sliding her bow across the strings once more, Mirela tried her spear approach once more. Summoning the four green patches, she watched as they positioned themselves around Jazz. 'Maybe if I just trap him.. He'll listen.' "See if you can escape this!" She released the spears from their respective entry points, hurling one at each of Jazz's arms and legs with the intent of pinning him in place.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:49 pm
Mordikai glared at Yosa for several long moments, debating how exactly to answer the question. They had been friends, of a sort; he'd be dead soon anyway. But yet...did a man such as this really deserve the answers to anything?

Of course he does. You're both bound by love.

Tch. There it was again. Only when he was at his weakest could he believe he was hearing his sister's voice. It was a pathetic fantasy, and Mordikai hated to tolerate it. All the same, however...

"The Gods decided my sister had to die, and so she did." Mordikai locked gazes with Yosa as he spoke, shocked to notice that his own hand was shaking. He couldn't decide why; he just ignored it. "Reaper and I both believe that the Gods don't deserve the right to dictate Life and Death. But beyond that...he promised he could bring her back to me."

Another long moment of utter silence, and the icy guilt in Mordikai's chest grew exponentially. Then, suddenly, he turned to retreat up the staircase to the second floor, quickly cloaked in shadow.

"C'mon, Yosa. It's time we finished things."  

Sir Blackout

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:20 pm
"Tch..."

Jazz snickered as he slammed into the ground, his arms and legs bound by Mirela. He scrambled to his knees, his gazed fixated at the ground. Behind him, a small sphere fell from his hands, sinking into his ring trap. Like a drop of water in a pond, the point rippled, all over the surface of the trap.

"Sorry, but this has gone on far too long....She must be prepared by now."

Jazz knew he had to break Mirela's concentration, but how? His body began to glow as he started borrow light from his ring, it slowly dimming. He pulled at his wrist restraints, a green crackle emitting from them as he threw everything into it.

"How long can you keep focused to hold me Mirela?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:44 pm
Yosa listened to Mordikai's explanation and felt a pain in his chest, he resisted the urge to grip it hearing Mordikai's reasons.
It was unfortunate that things had to turn out in such a way, however he had to resist showing any mercy towards him, for Nola's sake.

Hearing his final words he nodded and started walking up the stairs following behind him.
"Summon..... 'Rectification of the Fallen'."
He mumbled these words causing his orbs to come together and form a purple orb.
"It's interesting how similar we are Mordikai....however, there's no such a thing as two happy endings. One of us has to suffer."

Yosa stepped onto the second floor and looked around for a moment crossing his arms.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It felt like an eternity had past since she had been put through this 'training' of Reaper's.
She felt her sanity slowly slipping with each one of their sessions, her clothing was still ripped from their previous sessions.

Her body was covered in scars and bruises and she felt her consciousness fading with the heat from the burn marks that singed her skin, she looked over to see her arm laying a few feet from her.
Looking down it seemed to be her right arm, knowing Reaper he would reattach it only to cut it off shortly after.

She wondered how long she had been down here, since she could only tell the time by the screams of the damned in the distance it was hard to count the days.

She closed her eyes feeling her consciousness fading, she saw a dark figure standing in front of her.
"Time to continue...Tsuliria."
It seemed to be never ending.  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:16 pm
Mirela narrowed her eyes, watching as Jazz performed his actions. They slightly worried her, and this was proven by the uneasy look that had settled on her face. She needed to keep him restrained, but with the way things were looking she was unable to tell if that would be a reality or not. "I'll stay focused long enough to get the answers that I want, or until you agree to leave me alone long enough for the two of us to actually have a decent conversation so I won't have to keep trying to hurt you. I understand that you're trying to strip a title from me but enough is enough, you know? I have something to work for, and I would rather not be kept from it any longer."

'Mother, I will get you back safe with me, even if I have to take down someone that should be on my side.'

Keeping her guard up, Mirela slowly began to pace herself towards Jazz. "What is your purpose for fighting, anyways? Why do you insist on taking this so-called 'curse' from me? Even so, why do you resort to violence to do so?" Stopping only a few steps in front of Jazz, Mirela lowered her violin. Despite this, the restraints remained in place. 'I suppose I could at least let him know that I'm still not interested in fighting...' "I'm curious to see if your reason is as good as mine, if you have one."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:29 pm
Mordikai smirked sorrowfully. "Of course not. Try to keep up here, Ginger."

"Summon Blade, Numeral Zwei, function of two."

Mordikai flicked his wrists, and lances materialized just outside his grasp and began spinning. He snapped his arms back over his chest, and the two lance blades crossed in front of his face.

"If there's a way for me to carry on your mission after your death, I'll try. But if you're going to get in my way, the reasoning doesn't matter. You have to go, Yosa. No matter how badly I wish you didn't."

In a flash, Mordikai raced forward, crossing most of the floor to flank Yosa from his left. He spun and tossed his first lance of the return, sending it flying toward Yosa, as he stepped in to impale him through the chest with the other.  

Sir Blackout

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:46 pm
Jazz' eyes met Mirela's as the restraints around his arms snapped. He lifted a bit as he thrust his fist forward, planting it into Mirela's abdomen. His feet were freed as the hit connected, he gave a small laugh as he made his way to his feet.

"My reasons are of no concern to you"

Grabbing the crest from her sleeve, he jumped back, the energy that stored in his body forming into a large orb. He jumped, throwing the orb into the middle of the ring. As it sunk it, the circle regained it's bright glow.

"Sorry, but it's time I took my leave, enjoy this though."

Jazz landed, his feet clicking on the stone beneath him. He looked down to see he landed outside of his trap. A small smile came across his face as the ring began to pulsate. It's light glow began to pulse brighter as a ring jetted down the streets from it's epicenter.

"I'd take cover...Mirela"

With those words the ring exploded, a tower of light taking out the block and half of the ajoining. Jazz sheilded himself from the blast as he tried to run ahead of it, his feet glowing slightly as he pushed off of it, his speed slowly increasing but not enough to escape the blast.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:31 pm
Yosa pulled his orb out creating a barrier around him which absorbed the first lance Mordikai threw, he quickly redirected the barrier to his hand and held up four fingers as Mordikai drew closer.
"I call upon the powers of the highest Principality and the darkest shadows of the-" He cut himself off and smiling lowered his hand and allowed the sword to impale him, he moved his foot back to keep from falling.
He coughed up some blood and looked at Mordikai as blood trickled down his chin.
"With this....Nola will be safe.....Mordikai.....leave something behind willing to die for......"
With that Yosa fell to the side before his orbs faded away and his eyes slowly closed.
"....No...la....."
Yosa turned on his back and let out one last chuckle before he went motionless.

Kalan flew back and hit the ground sliding a little before Nola stood over him raising the broadsword, Kalan looked past her to see Jazz get loose which was a bonus to the already dire situation.
His attention was drawn back to Nola as she brought the sword down.
He raised his arms and closed his eyes...however the pain didn't come which was unnatural.
Looking up he saw Nola had stopped in mid swing the sword vanishing as Nola's eyes widened.
"...Yo.....sa......"

"Yosa?" Kalan said scrambling to his feet.

He turned to see Jazz step out of the barrier, he looked down at the ring before he felt something envelop around him, looking over it covered Mirela too, barriers blocked the blast from hitting them but did collide with them causing them to crack.
Nola's eyes went blank as she held her hand out a red energy surrounding them, her hair came loose causing it to fall to her lower back as she looked straight ahead with a blank stare.
"...why...can't....I feel you....anymore...."
The barriers flickered as the light continued to slam into them but remained standing as Nola's barriers protected the three.

"How many do I have to kill?"
Reaper and Tsuliria on the edge of cliff looking down into a hole below them where people moved around bumping into each other and screaming.
Four chains moved around Tsuliria originating from her sleeves, Reaper smiled and pointed down at them
"You have to kill Six hundred and sixty two, here."
Reaper handed Tsuliria four short swords, Tsuliria took hold of it before looking down at the people.

"The chains are forged from the souls of the damned. However, you need their souls to do so, and the simplest way to acquires is to kill all of them. The souls need to recognize you as the master so you have to eradicate everyone down there. The swords are to speed things up....now shoo, go and spill blood. Didn't train you to not kill. Afterward I need you walk Cerberus again, he's getting feisty"
"...Yes...master...."
Tsuliria turned and jumped off the cliff as Reaper watched the swords dance spilling crimson around her, a small grin formed on his face.
"Mistress!"
Tsuliria was pulled from her daydreaming by a tackle from Linora sending both of them to the floor as a large explosion of light blew out the windows of the tavern and forced everyone inside to fall over.
The two hid behind a table as Tsuliria peered around it, her chains burning her.
"Jazz Kobayashi....."
"Mistress, this might be a bad time...."
Tsuliria looked over at Linora as she spoke to her.
"I forgot to inform you...that Reaper's moving....."  

yizel

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas