Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Ray laughed "its a joke. calm down" he said as he held Jewel close....a little to close to be friendly
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:14 pm

"did you forget that we have sisters?" the twins smiled and jumped up over both waves.
"and those sisters can control the other elements." the girls grinned, holding onto Cryssy and violete's hands to keep them in the air.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:22 pm

((aww, k byeee!!!))

Armageddon rolled his eyes. "A pathetic demon." he sighed at Jasmin then watched the poison from his blade burn a hole through Nikolai's stomach. "You're such a genius." he muttered.

"And I rule Hell." Dia mumbled as the hell flames grew stronger and even sent out spirits that effected the twins' memories.

Lena watched the fight. Even though Nikolai healed her, she had a long scar on her arm and she felt a throbbing pain now and then.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:26 pm

"like we care." the girls muttered, linking hands; the braclets glinting on their wrists again. "one of us left and she wants to meet you guys." they chuckled, giving Dia and Armageddon determined smiles. when the spirits hit them they simply felt as if they were being tickled; nothign more.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Armageddon glanced at Dia. "Another group of immortals that think they're invincible." he chuckled.

"Do you think Hades would want to bring they're souls back down to...what was it...Tartarus?" she mused.

"Nah, I bet Hades couldn't stand them. Maybe that's why they're immortal, no one wants 'em." he shrugged.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:35 pm

the girls ignored them completely; smiling softly as Amy stood infront of them, yawning softly. the seven of them turned to look at Armageddon and Dia with bright smiles. "we know that if we fight you we're not going to be able to win. but we also know that if we don't do something you'll destroy everything we hold dear." they sighed, moving closer to them with determined faces.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:49 pm

User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus groaned as he walked back onto the battle field. "Damn, I can't have a break can I?" he grumbled, putting the windbreaker on his neck to cover the scar, threads, and all around gore of the decapitation wound. 'I hate bing summoned at big fights like this sometimes.' he thought.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:50 pm

User Image

Armageddon chuckled. "Guess it's time to get serious." he said and transformed into his demon form.

Dia nodded and transformed.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:01 pm

the twins gave small sighs, looking at the demons with bored expressions. "no matter what form you're in; we can still do something to you." they grinned, looking overly innocent.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Armageddon chuckled. "I think they plan to annoy us to death."

One of Dia's heads huffed. "Well it's working." another head said.

Lena gasped at the demons, a guy with something on his neck, and all the twins.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:11 pm

User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus sighed as he realized something. 'Dammit, I don't want to fight, I guess I'll just have to get the wounded people out of here.' he thought, walking over to Lena. "You okay?" he asked.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:13 pm

the girls all rolled their eyes. "that's hardly the case. we just plan on giving you both hearts that are untainted by darkness." they hummed, smiling still as they moved closer to the demons.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Lena looked down at her new scar. "Just leave me here to die." she whispered to the man.

Armageddon laughed hysterically. "We're basically the embodiments of darkness! Hearts would turn black to us."

Three of Dia's heads nodded. "Some angels have given us hearts." one head said. "Each one failed." another head said.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:20 pm

"we're not angels, are we?" the girls hummed, small smirks on their faces. "angels can't do it the way we do." they whispered, looking even more innocent as they moved closer to the demons, almost at their feet now.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:21 pm

User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus frowned. "Not happening. I can't fight, so I'm getting you out of here." As if to say why, he pulled the windbreaker away from his neck slightly so she could see the stitches.
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff