Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
After Life Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

"That's a lie. My name is Horus. I'm the Egyptian god of war, the sky and the sun and moon." Horus explained, rubbing his eye, the one he'd identified as the one his uncle gouged out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:10 pm
User Image
((I'm pretending Aud went to the bathroom during all this...?))
She stepped out, blinking for a second. She spotted the guy saying he was Horus, suddenly lighting up, as he was her first real friend. "Horus!" She squealed, running over to him. "Hey...What happened to your eye? And if you're Horus what happened to your...face?" Aud paused, glancing around. "What the bloody hell happened here anyway?" She asked. "Where's Anubis?"  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:11 am
((********! wrong pic earlier x.X))
Sehla looked at the girl then Horus "I really don't want to be in the middle of this.." Sehla tried to get up but couldn't.
Chancie was awake making Sehla stay in place "Ha, ha."
Sehla sighed "Damnit Chancie.." Sehla started shivering "Hey is it me or is it like freezing? Like if it's going to snow?" Sehla's teeth started chattering. Sehla pulled her knees close to her chest, wanting warmth.
Chancie got up and touched Sehla's face, flinching at Sehla's cold face "God your 50 ice cubes!"
Sehla shivered "I-I k-kn-know!"
Chancie sighed "How?"
Sehla sighed "Like I k-know!"
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:52 am
jewel looked and saw and took a sharp intake of breath as jasmin hid behind jewel. kanning took a step out rolling her eyes smiling 'why are you afraid jasmin?" she asked softly ruffling the smallest of the triplets hair as she touched her wings to be shure kalmi was okay worring for her brother pulling her wings back in she hugged DJ "hanks" she said pleasently looking over his shoudlder she saw a group of people and laughed when she saw who jasmin was afraid of and jewel wanted to kill  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:37 am
User Image
Aud blinked, looking at the girl. "Um.......okay then." She looked back at the boy who called himself Horus. "So...?" she asked in a tone that demanded answers.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:58 pm
Sehla cursed under her breath and kept on shivering, she knew she looked like a idot because she was the only one who was cold. "F-for-g-get I e-even o-opened my m-mouth!" Sehla stuttered angrily. Sehla held out her hand, and touched the girl's arm with her back hand. The girl was warm, Sehla wondered how she was the only one who was freezing to death randomly. Sehla then touched Horus's arm with her back hand and felt him warm too. She pulled her hand away and felt like a idot. Sehla put her head between her knees, embarrassed she had done that, she knew it was rude, but she wanted to check if they were warm too. So it was okay right? Right?? She kept on making excuses for herself, she knew it wasn't right.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:17 pm
Iris gave a small sigh and stood up, looking at all the people in the room with a timid smile before she dashed out of the club, muttering something about too many demons.
Thanatos watched Iris leave with a small cuckle before he stood up, gave a quick streach and then pulled his ring off his finger; watching it turn back into his scythe with a smug smile. he looked over at the girl who was freezing and gave a tiny sigh. "you ok?" he asked, walking over to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus blinked and reached up to pull his contacts out. He seemed pretty confused about why she touched him, but didn't say anything. As he realized she was freezing, his right eye, the one that controlled the sun, glowed. The sun itself seemed to move across the ceiling and stop above Sehla.

"Yeah, I'm Horus." He paused. "I changed my form so I wouldn't draw too much attention... I seemed to be the only... African man around this school." he said, pausing to think of a better term than what his first word was.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image
Aud shivered, staring down at the girl. "Your freakin cold..." She muttered, rubbing her arm. On hearing Horus she tilted her head slightly. "So? Who cares?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:02 pm
jewel looked at kaning who had lost intrest and jasmin who just wanted out smiling she left a note for draco when he came to ~left with jewel and jasmin will stay clear of jade and kalmi. see you later.
kaning~  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus shrugged. "Just felt like changing my appearance for a while, I guess." He said, not really having any reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:45 pm
Terri walked out of the club and went to find Tom.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image
Deciding that was a valid reason, Aud shrugged. "Okay, I guess." She paused, trying to remember one of her questions she had to ask him. Aud, in fact, had a horrible memory. "Oh! Yeah, where's Anubis?" She asked him, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus put his hand up slightly and snapped three times. As if on cue, Anubis walked over. "Hi." Anubis said.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image
Aud raised an eyebrow, glancing over at Anubis. "Oh. Okay then." She said blankly.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff