Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Rooftops Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:44 pm
BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Tell me, what is your wish..

Kept him home.. Oh, he had no doubt of that. His aunt, a yellow Djinni, would never let go of him.. And as long as his father was near her Rule would not kill the miserable creature. She was not important enough to consider a threat.. But he would end her if she interfered again. That chilled gleam in his gaze faded slightly as he pushed the thoughts away, realizing he had been staring at his hand with these musings of murder. One day his father would not need the wench; His aunt's life would end.. Until that time it was pointless to brood on it. " Do I ever?"

He had to agree with her, this place was vast.. with so many tainted dreams and weak wishes he would surely never grow bored. And yet.. while he never asked for it he did enjoy her company. She never made him ask, just as he would never make her. Holding up his right hand for her study he slid a glance at her again, watching her reaction from the corner of his gaze. " It is a wonderful place to taint wishes and steal fates.. If she knew she would never shut up and yet.. The woman would never make the mistake of leaving my father's protection while I am alive. Do you think I should change, Kaira?" Curling and uncurling his fingers Rule closed his left eye, the right one glowing faintly as he waited for her answer.. He liked Kaira too much to wear human eyes when meeting his friend's true gaze.

.. And how far will you go to get it?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:08 pm
Rarian

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

Does fortune really favor the bold?...

User ImageKaira, despite the small softness of it, smiled enough that you could see the white of her teeth, fixing a wrinkle in her skirt as she ignored his former question. They both knew the answer. The day he actually felt the need to ask for her company or protection, was the day she had cause to worry for him and their friendship. It was how they had always thrived, especially now in the dingy grounds of a nice school. The day that day came, any one that dared tried to hurt him would not be safe from either of them.

His second question though, cause her by such surprise that her gaze snapped to his, drifting slowly to his hand. She knew what had to be going through his mind, she had seen this look in his eyes before. He was imagining the different ways to bring about the woman's demise the second she was stupid enough to drift too far.
"She thinks she's a mother," she whispered softly, almost to herself. "But she'll never be yours." Without thought she grasped his wrist, thumb in the center of his palm before he could curl his fingers again, turning back to his eyes. "You would not have become what you are if it were not meant to be so. She's just too ignorant to believe even me." Of course, that was ignorance as well as bias. Kaira could have the backing of three fortunes and the woman would not believe her. Squeezing him once she left go, leaning back on her elbows and looking at the sky, letting a smile back on her face. "Besides. If you were to change, who would entertain me then?"

Care to find out?...

BloodWitch15

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:54 pm
BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Her touch made him pause, the fact that she would so easily place a hand on him when she knew the cruelty inside.. Shifting his gaze towards the street he focused on a pair of elderly women, absently taking in the details of their appearance as he lowered his hand to his lap. Of course she would not ask him to change.. Put at ease with this knowledge he let thoughts of his Aunt fade away, teasing his companion lightly as he started to roll his plaited hair between his fingers deftly. " Fortunate for you then, I am a Djinni aware of his path."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:11 pm
Rarian

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

User ImageGrateful couldn't even begin to describe how she felt inside, so instead she kept the playful smile in place as she laid flat on her back, ignoring the people below now. It was as if they were only there to tempt her, she still had at least a day on her promise to be on her best behavior. "And fortunately for you, you don't annoy me as much as you could. A little bad luck would be good for your ego." Again with the comments where he would know she was joking. They both knew he was her only friend. They both knew she would never do something like that to him. In her opinion, the trade of his mother for his aunt was enough misfortune for anyone. "Do you think we'll really make it here? Even with the people it seems so boring."

Care to find out?...

BloodWitch15

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:38 pm
BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

" My ego is well earned, as you know Princess." Rule reminded her, watching on dispassionately as thief darted from a alley way and snatched a purse from one of the old women.. The chaos that it caused almost amusing as the fool wove through the crowd in a attempt to escape. Desperate idiot.. the best thief was one that went unnoticed. Wearing black and grabbing for a meek prize.. meant he was short sighted and weak. Not even worth toying with.

Grasping the white cloth around his shoulders he gave it a yank, the fabric uncoiling to reveal a surprisingly large carpet.. the soft material falling to cover Kaira from foot to nose for warmth. It was a precious cloth he had made, a flying carpet any could use. Despite his stoic appearance, he was concerned.. While he had long since stopped caring about this situation it would still trouble his friend. She was a free spirit, not meant to be confined to one place.. But the most comfort he could offer was the truth. " I believe we have no choice right now, Kaira. The most we can do is enjoy our time and use it well."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:12 pm
Rarian

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

User ImageWell, at least he gave me the courtesy of not even trying she thought wryly, sitting up with his carpet and wrapping it around her shoulders. It always amazed her that he could wear as little clothing as her, and still not entirely feel the cold. Still, this time he would not be so lucky. Smiling in thanks she set it around his own shoulders so that she had room to peer down, eyeing the thief. He may have thought it wasn't worth it, but that didn't mean she wasn't craving a little chaos. Keeping her eyes on him she felt a chill go through her, eyes bursting black like fire works before returning to red. Exactly ten seconds later a low dumpster rolled in front of the thief, his body hitting so hard that he flipped into the metal trap. Satisfied she gave a small smile before pulling half of the carpet over her shoulders again, tugging his braid playfully. "Interesting luck he has. Maybe he should work on his thieving skills a bit." They could both tell she was ignoring his last statement.

Care to find out?...

BloodWitch15

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:36 pm
BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

A grudging mirth filled his red gaze as she covered him, hardly surprised at her behavior.. or the fact that she had taken a interest in the running fool. She was much more fond of messing with these creatures.. Yet she always managed to make him laugh with it. This time seemed to be no exception, and he had no desire to push a subject she was not interested in hearing.

The tingle of cold warned him of her manipulations before he noticed the trash bin move, the male below hitting it with a painful 'thunk' before spinning into the opening without even a hint of grace. Really humans were such annoying creatures.. Hearing her comment he allowed the corner of his mouth to turn up in a sharp smile, the gesture perhaps more cruel than humored as he answered her. " Or his motives, I hear luck favors the honest even if they are up to no good." Soon enough a number of uniformed humans came and collected the thief, the old woman accepting her bag back with words of praise and gratitude.. And immediately earned Rule's dislike. Not that it was difficult, he disliked almost everyone. " They only see the surface of things and take luck for granted.. Ignorance must be bliss to them."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

How far do I have to go...

Alonna bit her lip as she ventured up the ladder, looking around. "Hello?" she called, furrowing her brow. "I know you're here, I can hear you!" She sighed, then sat on the ledge and looked out at the world. Her lower lip trembled, and she finally burst into tears. "I'm so disgusting, being in love with my brother...I...I wish...I wish I could find someone else to love...someone nothing like my brother. Someone not blonde, someone not so morally-perfect, someone who won't be such a gentleman and just touch me the way I need to be touched, and loved the way I need to be loved...please...I need more than just this unrequited, incestuous love!" Alonna slid onto the ground, gripping her silver necklace that Axel had given her so long ago, ripping it off, and tossing it onto the ground, causing it to shatter.

...To get your approval?

Rarian

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:06 pm
Rarian

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

User ImageShe hated to admit, but it did give a bit of flair to her own ego that she could make him smile so easily. In all of her life, she'd only seen small bits of happiness from him. When his wretch of an aunt was around, she was lucky to see any emotion in his eyes other than what she could only assume was rage. It was funny though, those thoughts fled when she saw the state of his braid, how loose some of the strands had become. Shaking her head she let him see her move around him before sitting and taking his hair in her hands, undoing the mess and starting to rebraid it into a solid,b clean rope. "But is it really so bad to not know that your fate may be controlled by someone? I mean for us it's certainly different, ignorance will never be an option amongst the Djinn. But, for the humans and what they see, I can only imagine how they would behave if they were only aware."

Care to find out?...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:54 pm
Mayah Playah

BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

" They could not handle such a reality." It irritated him to admit it, but she was right. If anyone understood such things it would be her, a living emblem of fate. Allowing her to tend to his hair Rule closed his eyes and relaxed, holding still to avoid her wrath should he mess her up.. And taking a small measure of pleasure from the way she wove his hair. A weak point for him, of course, seeing as having his hair messed with often made him a bit sleepy.

It did nothing to stop the strong pulse that struck his chest, his friend only just tying off his braid as Rule placed a hand over his heart and doubled over tensely. Of its own accord the carpet twisted back into place over his shoulders.. Rule climbing to his feet as he exhaled softly. Someone was summoning him.. not just wishing, but calling. " Kaira.." She would understand, their magic was very alike.. she knew the lure when it took hold. Turning towards the sounds of weeping he stepped over the edge of the roof and dropped out of sight.

~~~~~~

Perhaps it was only moments before he landed in a crouch by the distraught female, perhaps it had been longer.. But that intense desire in her was not fading. Resting on the balls of his feet, elbows braced on his thighs, Rule studied the girl before him without expression.. the deep red of his eyes blank save for the reflected lights from billboard on the next roof over. He had heard her wish, felt the energy behind it.. His magic wanted to taste her resolve.

Leaning forward his newly braided hair shifted around his shoulders, the end swinging over his chest as he carefully gathered the weeping creature into his embrace; Her cheek resting over his heart as he slid his arms around her shoulders. Some would think this a intimate gesture, bold and out of character for him to show such concern.. But this was the magic's will to get her wish from her. Already a damp spot had formed on his shirt from her tears, his hollow gaze fixing on the shattered fragments of her necklace as the light played over them. A forbidden love, yet this one actually had strength behind it.. A full-hearted plea that had called him here. " Is that your true wish?"

Rarian

Aged Regular

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

She gasped and set her hands on the man's chest, pushing away slightly to look up at him. "Who are you?" she demanded, her long blonde hair damp from the light rain from before and sticking to her. And...and what do you mean, 'true wish'?" Alonna was cold, tired, and confused, as well as hurt from her brother's betrayal. She needed to rest her head, to just be. She wanted to lose herself in this man's strong arms, but was too frightened, too tense.

...To get your approval?

Rarian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:44 pm
Mayah Playah

BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

" Does it matter.." Taking advantage of her retreat Rule shifted his left hand, catching her chin gently.. yet firmly to keep her still as he leaned forward just a little. " .. when I'm here at your call?" He would not force her, she deserved more than that for having such a strong wish.. But Rule was not a kind creature. His touch, though careful, held a steel-like quality.. Hinting that he had no intention of letting her escape after she had called him here so rashly. " You wished to redirect your feelings; I will grant this desire."

Studying her feminine features he did not blink, aware of the sharp taint of fear in her water lily scent.. Knowing she would bolt if pushed too hard. Kaira would be keeping others from this place for him, he just had to calm the girl.

Rarian

Aged Regular

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

"I wish to love someone who is unlike my "perfect" brother. To be loved by a man who is not kind and caring to all, who is not likely to love me back, but loves me anyway. I want a man who is beautiful, and powerful, and can touch me the way I need and long to be. How can you possibly give me that?" Alonna's eyes stared into his, the light purple and red meeting in a clash of color. "I want a passionate love affair. I want to lose this stupid virginity, and to man who knows what he's doing. Can you give me that? Can you honestly give me a man who can handle me?"

...To get your approval?

Rarian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:06 pm
((Sorry boys and girls, the working world is a bad place to try and write in. Incoming!))

Rarian

Mayah Playah

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

User ImageIt was quite a good thing that she had let go of his braid just before he stood, considering his speed could surprise even her some days. Still, he was right in thinking she would know what was happening. The catch in his voice, the soft exhale of breath, the careful movements. He felt a wish in the air.

The second he stepped over the edge she stood as well, letting her eyes darken back to a 'human' brown before following after him. If it called him that seriously, he would need some sort of look out. He would have done the same for her, Kaira thought almost grudgingly. I hate lookout. Some people were so stupid in the world, yet they knew exactly what they saw and liked to throw on the dramatics when recalling to just about every annoying Nancy out there. Rolling her head on her shoulders she slipped into the shadows of the building, keeping an eye on any possible places a person could show up. Knowing Rule, he would at least attempt to take his time while also trying to satisfy his desire to grant that wish. Please let this girl trust him quickly.

Care to find out?...

BloodWitch15

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:31 pm
Mayah Playah

BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

That demand, at last, managed to make him smirk ever so faintly.. his eyes narrowing with the gesture as if her tirade amused him. " You need only pay the price of such a wish." His magic could make love grow as long as the possibility, no matter how small, was already inside them.. She only needed to set the force in motion and her wish would find such a male for her to claim. At least now the scent of fear was fading, a hint of temper and longing replacing it as she told him exactly what she wanted. His thumb brushed over her lower lip, giving her a moment, before asking his own question of the girl. " Even if you grow to hate it this love will not fade for either of you, can you live with that?"

(( Yet you do it well, for a Hobbit.))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas