Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image
Eli ^^^

Eli's mouth hung open a bit, then he caught himself and quickly shut it. "Pick a house, any house. I'll buy it for you as soon as possible," he nodded and smiled.

[[I woke up late so I cant go black Friday shopping D: Oh well, my brother better bring me back some nikes though. d: ]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:52 pm
{Lol Cuppy you can move in with Alice's big bro Lmao, nice pic by the way Lmao}  

Lights Dark Hue

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:24 pm
[[Lol i was trying to provoke something like that 8D. Her birthday is December 9th, he could buy it for her birthday and not be a ***** anymore. 3nodding ]]
[[I'm bringing in the shadow demons in a few posts. And Russell said i can't live in the fairie forest (Killjoy...) so when i get on the PC i'm changing it to The Wild Woods.]]
[[And, yep, Alice has a long lost brother.]]

Alice tried to force back laughter, reluctantly letting out a giggle, "We can go house hunting after this whole Naga situation blows over." she said, smiling at Eli.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:35 pm
Damadra held up her spear, looking at the hilt. It wasn't exactly fixed, but it wasn't as damaged anymore. Damadra looked at the pan, "Keep in mind that we're trying to restrain them, not kill them, which is why i used the grip of my spear on Alice." she explained.

Freyak interupted "Yeah, don't get too trigger happy with that weapon of mass destruction." he said sarcasticly, rolling his eyes at Damadra.

Jynn snickered, loading another small dart into his tiny bamboo tube, "Just get them down and the sandman will take care of the rest." he said in a cocky nature.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:45 pm
Lena nodded looking at Damndra andd Freyak and Jynn.

"I will use my big heavy frying pan to nock them out." Lena said with a giggle.

She wanted to help her friends, she wanted to help everyone, she was thinking she would run up the stairs to Alice but first grabbing Kirn in the jar, hand kirn to Alice, and shove them somewhere. That way Jynn and Freyak and Damndra would take care of Porcan and Alaster.

Lena wondered if Porcan would be in human form, tho he would morph back into a cat eventually.

"Should i run and tell Eli and Alice when they get here?" Lena thought out loud, but directing it more so Layam who was busy with the circle.

"And what are we suppose to do with Kirn?" Lena asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:48 pm
[[ I have good eyes 8D and the wild woods is scary and s**t D: , just make like a whole new lake or something ]]

Eli blushed and laughed lightly, then his face turned serious, "I wonder whats going on downstairs."

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:56 pm
Sky at Night
[[Lol i was trying to provoke something like that 8D. Her birthday is December 9th, he could buy it for her birthday and not be a ***** anymore. 3nodding ]]
[[I'm bringing in the shadow demons in a few posts. And Russell said i can't live in the fairie forest (Killjoy...) so when i get on the PC i'm changing it to The Wild Woods.]]
[[And, yep, Alice has a long lost brother.]]

Alice tried to force back laughter, reluctantly letting out a giggle, "We can go house hunting after this whole Naga situation blows over." she said, smiling at Eli.

( I bribed Russle to let me live ON THE LAKE, so yea its a six bedroom house, ya intrested? Lmao, make a leaves ruffle and theni will come running up the stairs to tell Eli to get Kirn and hide her someplace with you smile me likes to help}

[[...Okay, i'm a pretty passive person but WTF, He lets you live where ever you want because you Bribed him, but my creativity isn't s**t to him if i don't bribe someone first? ******** that. I was raging BEFORE i read that. Seriously, he gets in my face over eating fairie forest fruit and living in the forest (which he didn't even state we weren't allowed to live/eat there. How was i supposed to know? Thanks for dive bombing my creativity, Russell (;.) after all this crap goes down there, now i have to go edit at LEAST 50 posts in about 3 different forums so i can move into The Wild Woods. Wow, can't wait -_-. And i RARELY rant aloud like this but i'm severly pissed to see that people get treated differently depending on the money they wave around. And you know what? I have 1.7mil gold but he won't be seeing a CENT because i don't ecourage bullshit like that. *WTFBOMB*]]
[[Seriously unfair. -_-]]
[[SO mad]]
[[And why shouldn't i get equal treatment? I'm modest as ********> over my RP contribution up until this point, i control the most characters with expertise, following every rule given that has been written beforehand, i'm TOPS with the most posts in HC and i haven't even been here a month!]]
[[Sorry to blow up but, Jesus, i'm passive to a point, i'm very opinionated and i hold that in to make my piers happy but there's just no justice i see in bribery. Again, w t f. ./end rant]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:12 pm
[[ LOL Sky.. Bribery is when you give somebody money for something. If you didn't give him money to let you do that then it isn't bribery, more like persuasion. ]]

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:30 pm
[[Watch how you phrase things. He practically IS guild captain because the real GC has been MIA for so long.]]
[[And i'm not crying for special treatment, i'm just saying some of us have great ideas that contribute a lot to the guild. Boo hoo, it interferes with quests *A BIT, do we really care? No, if we wanted quests and crap, we'd go play WoW or something. But what i'm getting at is that i understand they're trying to do cool new things to make the guild popular, but, they're working against what they're aiming to do by making things un-fun by bitching at every little thing people do that doesn't fit their puzzle. I apologise that i'm whining over this but COME ON vp's! It's RP, we're trying our best to stay within the border of possibility on your terms but when do we get a say on what goes on in Havencrest? We certainly deserve it.]]
[[I'm not asking for a damn trophy, a pat on the back would do every once in a while.]]
[[I've joined HC with the plan from Day 1 to make HC a hot spot in guild forums because i had this crazy assumption that this was a fun-loving guild that let you sculpt your story into something spectacular with your friends. I have the tools and the will, and the wit to do it, now why can't i?]]
[[Why can't sky?]]
[[No idea.]]
[[Yea, i'm a bit butthurt ; - ; cause i just got screwed over.]]
[[And no, Sky, it's not like i'm staging a ******** revolt, i'm just stating my opinions. Weather they're heard or not, it really won't matter because nothing will change in my honest opinion. And Sky, i won't just ignore it and leave the house there because i'm too much of a push over to disobey my superiors. It will be moved, but if i hadn't seen the word 'bribe', i probably would've done it without a scene. So use the word 'bribe' lightly next time so i can continue being a good little push over 3nodding ]]
[[Let's get back to the RP :c]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:51 pm
{Okay who will be the one to countinue the story line? Btw i delted all my posts. ~telepathic hug to Cuppy and Tina ~ :3}  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:38 pm
[[Cup, if she made a new lake i think she'd go missing three days later gonk .]]
[[Sorry i was afk ranting to my therapist ( dad d; ) who agrees with me. Russell has me so rageface, &&my daddeh knows i don't get all pissy easily. talk2hand ]]
[[I'll probably be slow on responses. 7 characters in one place on the Wii? OH GOD gonk ]]

Alice quickly planted a kiss on Eli's cheek, "Let's go check." she said, getting out of his lap to stand up. She held out her hand and waited for him to follow.

~*~

Alaster stepped up to the line, quickly ducking behind a tree as he saw the five outside, "Looks like we were expected." he whispered to Porcan, drawing his pyro longsword.

Porcan smirked, "Well let's get this Rodeo started." he said, shape shifting into a large bull. "Does mad cow disease still apply to me?" he joked quietly, hiding in a bush.

~*~

Layam half laughed, "Trust me, they'll know." she called back. She held the vial tightly in her hand over the line, waiting for the unwelcome guests to arrive.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:44 pm
Lena saw a bush ruffle a few feet outside of the circle.

"They are here!" Lena shouted as she ran back into the house.

Lena ran for the stairs finding Alice and Eli still in the sitting room. She ran up too them basically speaking in mummbles.

"They..er.. are here!" Lena shouted at the top of her lungs.

But she didn't stop there, Lena ran into Layam's bedroom grabbing the cross bow and the blessed arrows, just in case, tied tied the cross bow to her belt and the ivory bag around her waist.

"I think Layam has an attic, Eli help me find the pull string?" Lena asked while smiling at glacing at Alice mouthing Hello to her, not enough time and sit and talk.  

Lights Dark Hue

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces