Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:11 pm
Awesome nerd
((lol i wanted to give her a rough past ninja ))

((haha XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:27 pm
'Dia' Diavolos
User Image
Seven Headed Demon from Hell

Dia was watching the whole thing that happened to Lili. She jumped from a tree and landed like a cat, only with a bored expression. "He let you see her past." she told Lili, reffering to how Johan let Lili see Lena's past. "That is very rare."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:01 pm
"Why is that rare?" Lili muttered looking up at Dia. "And why are you here?" she questioned  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:06 pm
"I sensed my cousin here, so I thought I'd check in on him." she said simply. "Usually AC doesn't show people anyone else's memories. That is why it is rare."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:09 pm
Lili smiled "I guess he likes me" she laughed a bit then looked down. "wonder if he already did it?" she mumbled to herslef.

((imma go.lol i will reply in the morning ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:13 pm
"You definitly peaked his interest." Dia nodded. "Just like all of his old projects." she mumbled then paused. "Damian is asleep at the Graveyard. When he wakes up, his memories of Lena will be nothing more then strange dreams to him." she said. Before she left, she said, "Love is truly more evil then anyone could ever be." She disappeared in a ball of fire.

((me too. i'll reply....idk noonish tomorrow? lol ah and the story's getting good!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 pm
"Thanks" she smiled and watched her leave. "I will wait a little bit then go find him" she murmered and twiddled with her fingers.

((k. i think we might be on the computers at school tomorrow so i can reply ^^ night. and yes the story is getting good lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:44 pm
Amaryllis smiled softly to herself as she started to set up for the party, using a few sets of streamers to make the place look a bit more festive, flying around as she placed the different colored papers through the trees.
Iris sighed softly and sat cross legged on a rock, waiting for the stupd party to begin so she could just get away from every single one of the Chrisokos girls; she was sick of having to be used buy Eris and she despised anyone related to the witch. "when's ixia getting back?" she grumbled, glaring up at Amy.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image

Roy walked to the river. "Am I early?" he asked.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:42 pm
"not really." Iris grumbled , still sitting on a rock with her arms crossed over her chest. "Ixia just hasn't gotten everyone yet." she huffed.
Amy sighed softly and jumped out of the trees, landing in front of Iris and flicking her on her head. "don't be so pessimistic." she mumbled and then turned to Roy. "you're not early." she chuckled.
the twins stood behind Roy, small smiles on their faces as they looked at the river, which had been turned into a sort of out door ball room with several different colored sets of streamers hanging from each tree. they smiled softly as they spotted Amy and gave her a small wave, recieving one back from their sister, along with a glare from Iris.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:46 pm
Roy whistled as he looked around. "Dang, you guys really do go all out, huh?" he muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:53 pm
Amaryllis gave a tiny smile and nodded. "wait until the others get here and things'll be really interesting" she hummed as she set out a few candles, using her powers to make them float into the air above everyone's heads.
the twins giggled softly and sat down at a small table, happy to be at the party already. "this is actualy one of their less decorated scenes." they hummed, holding back a few snickeres.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:34 pm
"At least I know to call you guys when I need help with a party." Roy mumbled, still staring at the decorations.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:46 pm
"thanks" Amy smilled at him and then finnished off her part of the decorating by adding a simple silver chandelier to the middle of the 'room', making it float to the center of the candles.
Iris sighed and stood up, extending her hand and quickly adding her touch. "i really don't want to be here." she grumbled as shadow demons appeared and started to drape dark velvet cloths across each table.
the twins smiled at
Iris, only just noticing her. "hey, would you rather be under our protection, or possessed by our mother?" they asked, smiling at the human they'd once considered their friend.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:28 pm
Roy looked back and forth between the twins and Iris. "Huh?" he mumbled, raising an eyebrow.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff