Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:48 pm
Alex sighed. "I probably wouldn't have if I'd been awake beforehand. Waking up with that kind of pain is a bit of a shock." He said.

((Dang, that is lucky.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:02 pm
Miri nodded. "I've woken up with cuts, and bleeding. Then I figured out quickly that it was my step-father, because my brother wasn't an a*****e when we were younger..." Miri said and then shrugged.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:12 pm
Alex nodded, understanding the feeling. "That doesn't soud very fun either."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:40 pm
Miri nodded, you could see she was staring off into the distance, a bit lost in thought. "Yes, espically if you know what's going to happen, right after you wake up. And if it's horrible, no one can help you, no one can hear you." Miri said, then looked at Alex. "Just like a nightmare. Have you had one, were you know something horrible is going to happen to you, and it feels so real? You just can't stop it, or say something. And if you open your mouth, nothing comes out?" Miri asked, then turned away looking into the distance again. "It felt like that everyday, only, no one would care. And if they did, they knew they could do nothing about it..." Miri said. She then sighed, moving hair away from her face. "Not to long ago I had one like that. Only, all of sudden I was walking on what seemed to be the Grand Canyon, and I could see darkness approaching, the depths. I couldn't stop walking, and all of a sudden, I fell. Fell into the depths, and it just felt too real, I thought, well, it's lies about your life flashing before your eyes." Miri said simply and sighed.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:06 pm
"Only every day in the lab. I wasn't allowed to speak, or I'd be cut open and 'experimented on'." He said, putting air quotes around experimented on, which was code for, ******** around with his insides until they're sure he'll die... Which he never did. "Then the nightmares were even worse. As if reality wasn't bad enough, right?" he said, snapping out of his little negative speech there. "Sorry, got sucked in there."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:20 pm
Miri listened, and nodded, understanding when he said experimented on. "It's fine, and yeah. Endless, and if I ever do dream in my sleep, it's the same old dream. Falling, dieing. Falling, dieing. I know it means something, but I wonder what.." Miri said.
((Watch these:

First.

Second.

Third. ))  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:16 pm
Alex frowned. "Falling, you say? Maybe you could look it up?" He suggested, not really knowing himself. It seemed like a pretty good idea.

((While we're on the topic of oriental commercials, here's one:
Click ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:13 pm
((Haha, in one of the videos I put it looked like the guy was having a boner... xD And aww... just goes to a damn thing that has Youtube, like if I typed in Youtube wrong and it took me to google or something...))

Miri shrivered a bit. "Have any nightmares that you just can't understand? They say sometimes even if you have a nightmare, it could mean something good can be coming to you or happening.." Miri said. "Wierd... How dreams are.. They can even tell you to do something you need to do.." Miri said, starting to think.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:31 pm
Alex sighed. "Sometimes. Not too often, fortunately." He said, nodding as she spoke. It was true, though it seemed some people didn't believe in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:41 pm
Miri looked at Alex with a tiny bit of annoyance on her face. "Lucky. Sometimes, mostly often, I fall off my bed when I have the dream of falling..." Miri said as she lamented a little, her face with annoyance going away quickly.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:28 pm
Alex noticed that she seemed a bit annoyed, and felt a bit confused. "That's a bit odd." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:35 pm
Miri nodded, and looked off into the distance, then put her hand on her cheek. Her hand feeling the warmth on her cheek, and her cheek feeling the coldness on her hand, like if she had her hand in ice. She moved it away, and placed her hand on Alex's cheek, so he could feel her freezing hand. She chuckled a bit, wondering what he would say.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:13 pm
Alex jerked away from her hand saying, "Jeez, your hand is cold." It wasn't really the cold that bugged him, it just surprised him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:48 pm
Miri chuckled and looked at Alex. "I know." Miri said simply. She touched her neck with both her freezing hands, and closed her eyes, relaxing a bit. "Hm, but it seems to be just my hands.." Miri said, her eyes flipping open again.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:35 pm
Alex shrugged. "It happens." He said simply.

((Sorry, in Vegas))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces