Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:39 am
Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon
Not That it matters or anything. But from The Way you're talking, I'd say that You yourself aren't a "true RE Fan". I mean, it sounds to me like you're saying that you'd get pissed off and not buy RE5 IF leon did happen to be put in it.

A True RE fan would just Shut up and enjoy the Game. I mean hell, You Never know, They may Put Leon, Clair, Chris, Jill, And Barry in the game (Not all playable of corse, Cause thats Way OTT)

As for the sidekick idea.....I'm gonna go way out on a limb and guess it's gonna Be Lil Sherry Birkin. Alot of time has Passed so she's Grown up a bit. And i think having survived what she did, she will have Decided to Learn to defend herself and stuff....Become a real badass, Learn to shoot, Among other things.

First of all... Hey look everyone! It's another one with Sherry!

Okay, now that that's out of my system, Sherry is still held in custody by Wesker. I agree that we should hear from her, but I really don't want her to be a sidekick. Like, Claire, Rebecca, Steve... That's enough teens with guns, seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:28 am
First of all, Let me get something out of MY system... Oh Look, Another Fan-boy who's Grieving the loss of a "Friend", Definition of "Friend", Someone who you never actually knew, Never met, And they never even knew or cared that you existed, Proof Was probably shot over something He did wrong...People don't get shot in the head like that unless they've wronged someone..... And anyway...People die, Get over yourself!

...Now that i have That out of the way... who do you think it's gonna be? I doubt it'll Be barry, Cause he's what? 60 odd years old now. And jill.......Well, Not saying it won't be...But the series has had her as a main Character 3 times already....(If you count her in apocalypse) And chris has only had the two....Far as i know they like to even them out, Jill 4 Chris 3 Isn't even. So I think either sherry, Clair, Or Some new person...If anyone at all  

Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:07 am
I'd be amazed if it was Carlos with Jill as he nice side character.

I highly doubt that though, it maybe the the end of the RE franchize where Chris and Wesker beat the piss outta each other. Then it turns out, Wesker was just a Bishop underneath a larger King or Queen person.

As for the setting- I'm still rooting for Post-Apocalyptic world run rampent with zombiiz.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:47 am
i think its gona be criss and ive herd that jills in it to but its just a speculation lol it woul be cool if thay set it in a newly bilt racoon city i hope the crmson zombies are in it oh and the animals from out brake file 2 domokun  

jee233

wladimir619

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:18 am
I hope Hunk will be playable as a side story (Like in RE4 they had operation ada), or even better a main character, because alot is not know about him. And it would be a nice change.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:04 pm
Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon

...Now that i have That out of the way... who do you think it's gonna be? I doubt it'll Be barry, Cause he's what? 60 odd years old now. And jill.......Well, Not saying it won't be...But the series has had her as a main Character 3 times already....(If you count her in apocalypse) And chris has only had the two....Far as i know they like to even them out, Jill 4 Chris 3 Isn't even. So I think either sherry, Clair, Or Some new person...If anyone at all

Barry's only 44 years old, like Wesker. He's not THAT old. And I don't think the movies counts.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

PhusionStar

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:27 pm
wladimir619
I hope Hunk will be playable as a side story (Like in RE4 they had operation ada), or even better a main character, because alot is not know about him. And it would be a nice change.
It would be even batter if they made like HUNK as a teaser and then later gave out his own game like where you go back to before UMBRELLA went out with the outbreak and see his before and after missions  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:59 am
Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon
First of all, Let me get something out of MY system... Oh Look, Another Fan-boy who's Grieving the loss of a "Friend", Definition of "Friend", Someone who you never actually knew, Never met, And they never even knew or cared that you existed, Proof Was probably shot over something He did wrong...People don't get shot in the head like that unless they've wronged someone..... And anyway...People die, Get over yourself!

Wow... I haven't even noticed that before... What's your problem, buddy? It's not even relevant. Now stop lashing out at me, just cause you're a Sherry fanboy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:04 am
I actually don't want Leon in the next one, either. Don't get me wrong, Leon is cool, but just... TOO cool. In RE4, nothing so much as made him flinch. It would've been scarier if he had some sort of reaction on his face, like in the Salazar statue run, his only expression is "Oh wow, getting chased, yay. Bored...." And he was too... James Bondish for RE. All suave and stuff. I'm sure that the government trained him to stay calm in bad situations, but he just took it to the next level of calm. sweatdrop

I hope at least one other person from RE is in there, be it Jill, Barry, Rebecca, or even.... wait, that's about all that survived. >_>; Actually, just as a spoof (one that would piss everyone off o_o; ) in the game, they should have a minigame where you play as one of the Los Illuminados from RE4 and try to kidnap Ashley. Actually, they should've had that in RE4, but... >_>; Oh, and in this minigame, you should be allowed to do whatever you please to that whiny b***h. whee Mansion traps, eat your heart out. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:08 am
Canas Renvall
in the game, they should have a minigame where you play as one of the Los Illuminados from RE4 and try to kidnap Ashley. Actually, they should've had that in RE4, but... >_>; Oh, and in this minigame, you should be allowed to do whatever you please to that whiny b***h. whee Mansion traps, eat your heart out. xd

I would really like a minigame like that. twisted  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:40 pm
Resident Isaka
Canas Renvall
in the game, they should have a minigame where you play as one of the Los Illuminados from RE4 and try to kidnap Ashley. Actually, they should've had that in RE4, but... >_>; Oh, and in this minigame, you should be allowed to do whatever you please to that whiny b***h. whee Mansion traps, eat your heart out. xd

Would you really wanna eat muscrat heart?

.Without a side of Vodka? twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:35 am
Kouichi Pendolse
Resident Isaka
Canas Renvall

Would you really wanna eat muscrat heart?

.Without a side of Vodka? twisted twisted twisted

No thanks, I'm trying to stop. xd  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Soluna-hime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:21 pm
Canas Renvall
I actually don't want Leon in the next one, either. Don't get me wrong, Leon is cool, but just... TOO cool. In RE4, nothing so much as made him flinch. It would've been scarier if he had some sort of reaction on his face, like in the Salazar statue run, his only expression is "Oh wow, getting chased, yay. Bored...." And he was too... James Bondish for RE. All suave and stuff. I'm sure that the government trained him to stay calm in bad situations, but he just took it to the next level of calm. sweatdrop

I hope at least one other person from RE is in there, be it Jill, Barry, Rebecca, or even.... wait, that's about all that survived. >_>; Actually, just as a spoof (one that would piss everyone off o_o; ) in the game, they should have a minigame where you play as one of the Los Illuminados from RE4 and try to kidnap Ashley. Actually, they should've had that in RE4, but... >_>; Oh, and in this minigame, you should be allowed to do whatever you please to that whiny b***h. whee Mansion traps, eat your heart out. xd

I'd like to see Rebecca or Claire (someone you forgot =P). Rebecca needs something else after RE 0 and her guest star in RE 1. You dont' really see her much after that. Granted, she's not as strong as Jill or Claire, but she's still cool in her own little Rebecca way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:03 am
Soluna-hime
Canas Renvall

I'd like to see Rebecca or Claire (someone you forgot =P). Rebecca needs something else after RE 0 and her guest star in RE 1. You dont' really see her much after that. Granted, she's not as strong as Jill or Claire, but she's still cool in her own little Rebecca way.

I hope they put Rebecca in it, and then in unexpected twist she meets up with Billy again. I also hope that Chris and Jill will admit their true love for each other!  

wladimir619

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:35 am
No... Last thing we need is love confessions. Maybe a mutual thing, like we see in the end of RE1/Director's Cut for PSX, where Jill and Chris got their hands linked and all that, but nothing like, "Jill I... I love you!" That's just WAY too cheesy for Resident Evil.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games