Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:39 pm
her words stung Whedaba and yet part of him wanted to believe that this was one, if not his only surviving clutch-mates, so he thought quickly and came up with the retort, "svabol tir wux jatil? si siofmea si jahus wer ergriff ir batobot wapha ghent wer lowd shafaer sia vrant ghent dask loreata. sjek wux nafl re sia myvish hak shilta wux bvare svabol jacioniv ominak jahus?"
(what do you mean? i thought i was the only one that lived after the attack on my clutch after mother died. if you really are my sister then can you recall what her name was?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:40 pm
She snorted at him frustrated "Hesi dask jahus relgra Doegeir Daskvi Ir. Nomeno caesin belhalic ekess hesi tiamo svihelen."

(She snorted at him frustrated "Our mother was called Doegeir Daskvi Ir. This forest belongs to our whole family.")
Doegeir Daskvi Ir = Caring Motherly One  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:59 pm
Mont's ears flapped backwards in a slight fear. He knew not what they were saying, but could guess that they knew eachother and that the male dragon held a disfavor towards the family. He wanted a shield, the dragon felt dangerous. He sighed, thinking about adding that to his to-do list. By the way Leo was standing, he could understand that he didn't trust the dragon either. He laid back, silent, oblivious to the words they were using to communicating.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:17 pm
River of Time
Mont's ears flapped backwards in a slight fear. He knew not what they were saying, but could guess that they knew eachother and that the male dragon held a disfavor towards the family. He wanted a shield, the dragon felt dangerous. He sighed, thinking about adding that to his to-do list. By the way Leo was standing, he could understand that he didn't trust the dragon either. He laid back, silent, oblivious to the words they were using to communicating.

Leo moved back to sit next to his brother. "Apparently this is Mother's brother. He's curious as to why I can speak Draconic and why she adopted us." He put his paw on Mont's shoulder "He won't hurt us, Mother made sure of that"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:32 pm
Mont relaxed more, but didn't know how it would turn out. He turned his own curiosity to Leo,"Is that what that was? I thought is was a more ancient form of latin than I'm most familiar with." The cat used to come across latin names for herbs and he came to understand some of it. Same as that for ancient greek and arabic, though, not as much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:39 pm
River of Time
Mont relaxed more, but didn't know how it would turn out. He turned his own curiosity to Leo,"Is that what that was? I thought is was a more ancient form of latin than I'm most familiar with." The cat used to come across latin names for herbs and he came to understand some of it. Same as that for ancient greek and arabic, though, not as much.

"Mother and I will teach you how to speak Draconic" He smiled looking over at his brother. "Since it is a common courtesy to speak to dragons in their native tongue. Mother doesn't mind if we speak english to her. But other dragons will not realize you are friendly unless you do."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:54 pm
That seemed to shake Mont, the thought that the dragon race would mistake him for any other black cat if he didn't speak their language. He wondered what they would think about his tools of protection."Um, brother? What exactly would they think if they say someone wandering with a weapon suppose?" He was going to make his cloak fireproof without a doubt. He just hoped that he wouldn't have to make a few mechanisms to conceal his would-be weapons and shields.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:07 pm
River of Time
That seemed to shake Mont, the thought that the dragon race would mistake him for any other black cat if he didn't speak their language. He wondered what they would think about his tools of protection."Um, brother? What exactly would they think if they say someone wandering with a weapon suppose?" He was going to make his cloak fireproof without a doubt. He just hoped that he wouldn't have to make a few mechanisms to conceal his would-be weapons and shields.

"Depends on how they are approached. Never draw your weapon on a dragon. They know a shield is for defense only as long as you leave spikes off of it." He chuckled and watched his little brother. "Show a dragon you are not going to hurt them, that you are really on their side."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:05 pm
The black cat took that suggestion to a thought for a weapon design, if things became sudden. He was distracted by it, didn't know he was actually seeing until he finished the idea. He found that he has never taken his eyes off Leo's face yet. "Sorry, just thinking." He turned his eyes away,ashamed of making Leo feel so awkward.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:10 pm
River of Time
The black cat took that suggestion to a thought for a weapon design, if things became sudden. He was distracted by it, didn't know he was actually seeing until he finished the idea. He found that he has never taken his eyes off Leo's face yet. "Sorry, just thinking." He turned his eyes away,ashamed of making Leo feel so awkward.

Leo leaned over and gave Mont's cheek a gentle kiss "It's quite alright brother. Perhaps I can help you build a weapon when we get the chance. But first things first we should teach you the Draconic language." He chuckled softly.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:26 pm
Mont looked back at Leo, surprised by the sudden thing,"Um...Why did you..." He couldn't finish the sentence, it felt like there was nothing he could say. He felt a heat in his cheeks, something he freaked out about. This had never happened to him, he had to look into this, or so he felt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 am
River of Time
Mont looked back at Leo, surprised by the sudden thing,"Um...Why did you..." He couldn't finish the sentence, it felt like there was nothing he could say. He felt a heat in his cheeks, something he freaked out about. This had never happened to him, he had to look into this, or so he felt.

Leo chuckled and watched how bewildered his little brother was by the cheek kiss. "You looked like you needed it" He smiled at his little brother.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:49 pm
LeoLeonal
She snorted at him frustrated "Hesi dask jahus relgra Doegeir Daskvi Ir. Nomeno caesin belhalic ekess hesi tiamo svihelen."

(She snorted at him frustrated "Our mother was called Doegeir Daskvi Ir. This forest belongs to our whole family.")

" wux re harkt persvek trian. wux zklaen qe sia myvish ekess tepoha vucat hesi dask, vur vsist wux re harkt persvek batobot wer caesin ui hesini, shar si zklaen tor wux ekess zexenuma ekik di wer marshes, si ocuir astahi lae sia thaczil, vur, wer maulkir persvek wer caesin ui kiarf desta." Whedaba spoke to Elara, and the entire time, he could smell, the fear-scent coming off the black cat in waves. he tried his best to use english to try and soothe him, but he had very little practice with it. "Do not wurry leetle cat, I do nut wesh yoo harm." he said." end you ken stop hiedeng over there now". he wished that he had more practice with this language, because he knew he sounded like an idiot when he spoke it

" you are right in both. You must be my sister to have known our mother, and also you are right in that the forest is ours, but i must ask you to stay out of the marshes, I see them as my land, and, the hunting in the forest is much better."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:02 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal

" wux re harkt persvek trian. wux zklaen qe sia myvish ekess tepoha vucat hesi dask, vur vsist wux re harkt persvek batobot wer caesin ui hesini, shar si zklaen tor wux ekess zexenuma ekik di wer marshes, si ocuir astahi lae sia thaczil, vur, wer maulkir persvek wer caesin ui kiarf desta." Whedaba spoke to Elara, and the entire time, he could smell, the fear-scent coming off the black cat in waves. he tried his best to use english to try and soothe him, but he had very little practice with it. "Do not wurry leetle cat, I do nut wesh yoo harm." he said." end you ken stop hiedeng over there now". he wished that he had more practice with this language, because he knew he sounded like an idiot when he spoke it

" you are right in both. You must be my sister to have known our mother, and also you are right in that the forest is ours, but i must ask you to stay out of the marshes, I see them as my land, and, the hunting in the forest is much better."

"Wux nomag zexenuma mrith udoka sjek wux huven. Mobi ui gargh di cuaili persvek nomeno waere ihk shio di udoka." She offered to her brother.
Leo cautiously approached Whedaba, "Si filiik nomeno xurwkic wux sia iosta. Sjek wux zexenuma mrith udoka yth shilta anku wux ekess renthisj english."

("You may stay with us if you wish. There is plenty of room in this cave for all of us." She offered to her brother.
Leo cautiously approached Whedaba, "I guess this makes you my uncle. If you stay with us we can teach you to speak english.")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas