Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:48 pm
Shiroi sighed "oh i see....i hope evreything gose well later on then....." he said rubbing his arm, he wached him walk away to ware Lord Sil was, he nodded and walked to the blond man and smiled as he walked in and took a seat on the coutch he smiled some "im happy i came, and yes, i enjoyed my stay....im planing to stay a extra few days if thats alright with youmy Lord" he said then remembered "oh may i asked why you called for me?" he asked, he lightly tugged on the silk shirt he had borrowed from Kiyoshi, he was aware of the glares to kiyoshi made by his master  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 pm
User ImageReaching over the couch, Sil grabbed Kiyoshi's hand as he yanked his body over to the couch. Watching how he stepped, Kiyoshi held himself up and landed on the couch; his face and upper body flat. Shaking off his shock, he managed to sit himself up and get adjusted. Just as the man fixed his body straight, Sil pressed his body against Kiyoshi's and played in his dangling hair. "But of course my dear, you will be staying." He smiled at the boy.

Kiyoshi's eyes expanded for a mere second as he looked down at his master. "Lord Sil, forgive the slip of my tongue.... But are what are you up to?" He asked. Sil's eyes looked into Kiyoshi's blue ones as he snuggled closer and leaned towards his ear, nipping his lobe. "Kao, my sweet puppy. Don't spoil it. I want to tell him." He pulled his hair. Grunting a bit, he turned his head down and kept his eyes closed, clenching his fist tightly "Forgive me my lord."He whispers. "Anyways.... Shiroi Yuki." He states proudly. "I see great things within you; and you have been chosen as most suitable. What I'm saying is... I want you to live here, with m--- I'm sorry." He looked at Kiyoshi. "...I mean with us." He smiles gently. "What do you say?" He asked pressing against Kiyoshi's chest.User Image

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:33 pm
Shiori blinked and looked at kiyoshi then blinked seeing Sil press himself agenst Kiyoshi and nibbleing his ear "what do you mean i have great things in me and most suitable for what?" he asked then his eyues widened "l-live here with you and Kiyoshi, what about Kurai-nii, my brother?" he asked  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image"Well Shiroi, that is up to you? Your brother can live with you... Here, but he must work." He smirked wickedly. "He has the choice of within this manor or outside of it. But wary of your choice for him." He strecthed and laid in Kiyoshi's lap. "If he works outside of this house, I will not provide anything other than a roof over his head; but if he chooses to work for me, I will assign him a butler's duty." Turning his light violet colored eyes up at the ceiling, he closed his eyes and awaited Shiror's desicion. "Being one of my heirs." He states. User Image Kiyoshi looked up at Shiroi with a bit of fear in his eyes, feeling Sil's hand brush against his cheek, he looked down at him with a weak smile and into the direction of another room. 'That is Sil for you, always messing with someone.' Shi-Shi woke up. "Shi-Shi, What can I do?" He spoke within his mind to his other personality. 'I like the kid, don't scare him away.' Shi-Shi laughs. "Shi-Shi!" He grunts to himself. "I.... I don't want him to leave either." Kiyoshi blushes. "But this cannot be safe." He closed his eyes. 'Don't be a baby Kiyo.... I got this.' He chuckles.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:26 pm
Shiroi listened To Sil, he bit his lip harshly, he sat thare in total silence, he didint know what to do or chose, he wanted to stay but he wanted his brother to, but he knew Kurai wouldent work for Sil, what was he going to to "i-i need some time to think about this Lord Sil...." he said then sat thare in silence untile a difrent topic came up 's**t what do i do....kiyoshi....shi-shi help me out i need advice' he thought  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:12 pm
User ImageThe light sound of laughter filled the air as, for reasons known only to this person, Kiyoshi's lace tie broke; Allowing his now wild hair to fall free. "Rumi, it is as you say... I can have whatever I want, right?" Shi-Shi smirked. Sil blinked and blushed a heavy red, only to nod once. "Then I want you to allow Shiroi's brother to stay her, under both my eyes and Kiyo's." He stared at Shiroi with a grin. "B... but of course." Sil got up. "You and your brother are free to live here..... Have him thank Shi-Shi later." Sil turned away Taking Shi-Shi's hand, he tugged a bit as he stood up. "Your things will be retrieved I will decide on a room for you when they arrive. Come Shi-Shi." Looking at him one last time, Shi-Shi winked at Shiroi and followed Sil upstairs.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:29 pm
Shiroi blinked and covered his ears then looked at shi-shi, he adverted his eyes a little haveing flash backs of what had happpend he then blinked and turned compleatly he huged both Shi-shi and sil "thank you both" he said then smiled winking back to shi-shi, he sat thare then tilted his head 'wait..... Kurai will be upset with me.....damnit...and what is sil going to do to Shi-shi or kiyoshi? what is sil up to.......im ghopeing he wont hurt him' he thought laying down on the coutch "well i guess ill nap and and talk to kiyoshi or shi-shi at linch" he said shuting his eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:37 pm
As Shi-Shi closed the door, Sil plopped down on his bed and kicked off his slipper. "Shi-Shi, my legs and feet require attention." Sil barked. Smirking to himself, Shi-Shi walked over to the bed and dropped to his knees, grabbing his right leg, he began to massage his feet. Sil fell back on the bed as his blonde hair sprawled out all over. "You know you belong to me, right?" Sil covered his eyes with his arms. "I know this." Shi-Shi states smoothly. "Then why would you allow Kao's keart to that boy?!" Sil sneers quietly. Shi-Shi laughed a bit as he began to move his hand up the master's leg. "Kiyo and won't agree on everything Rumi." He open his platinum eyes. Shooting up off the bed, Sil grabbed hold of his hair and forced him before his eyes. "I want to hear you say you love me." Sil demands. Hunching his shoulders, he stared back in his eyes. "I love you Sil." His smirk grew. Drawing back his hand, he brought back against his cheek. "I don't believe you.... Strip now." Sil spoke. "As you wish." He chucked.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:46 pm
Shiro curled up on the coutch his mined was at eas this way, he could think clearly, his mined was filled with many thoughts that what sil was doing, but shiroi tosed those thoughts aside and tryed to think of something else outher then Lord Sil or Kiyoshi or even Shi-Shi, so he thought of clouds and grass

((ooc: ohh~ im a bit confused XD this is a connfusing love qware))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:35 pm
((Ha ha ha! Yep Sil is jealous of Shiroi))

Clasping the last chain around his wrist, Sil had Shi-Shi bounded by chains. With his arms high above his head, Sil circled and eyed his nude body like a hingry dog. Walking back over to the table, he picked a small dagger with a very sharp tip. Sadistically smilingg, he quick returned to his prisoner. Shi-Shi's eyes lit up with great glee as he placed the cold steel against his body and gently ranit down his body. "I s this what you want Shi-Shi?" Sil pouts. Because his mouth was bound by cloth, she gave a displeasing sigh and turne from Sil, teasing the armed man.This forced Sil's hand as he swiftly cut him across his chest. Grunting a bit, he laughed from beneath his gag, he was not amused. Cutting over the same spot twice, he growled and dropped his head, making Sil excited.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:03 pm
Shiori couldent help but feal something was going on, That lord Sil was somehow harming both shi-shi and Kiyoshi, he would have to ask shi-shi and kiyoshi about this later. Shiroiroled onto his back with a small faded smile on his face beacase in the dream the clouds were soft and puffy, the grass smelt sweet and the sky was a wonderfule blue, but his smile qwickly faded and turned to a pained expreshon beacase the skye turned to a eare grayish blue, the clouds darkened and it began to rain, leving the shiori in his dream soaking wet, his dream was turning into a nightmare when his tormented and bad memoreyes came floding in his head, his eyes snaped open and he sat up placeing a hand over his covered eye, the bandage was wet, it was in fact blood, he wondered why this alwayes happened, when he would remember the past the eye that was scared and blined always bledd, and the marks his mom gave him ached, he got up and walked to the starewell makeing his way upstares "s**t......s**t.. i wont ask for help, i bet thare bussy.....just have to get to the bathroom" he said cheaking most the door's in the hall looking for a washroom

((ooc: oh i see, beacase Kiyoshi loves him and shi-shi likes him to? wonder what sil will do outher then hurt Kiyoshi and shi-shi.
nightmares are verey bad toshiroi, this will always happen DX))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:49 pm
((Since toture is Sil's favorite thing, It's what's bound to happen... Only if it plays out that way))

Stepping back from his masterpiece, he stared at the bleeding wounds that covered Shi-Shi's upper body and the few on his legs. Licking his blade clean, he dropped the dagger and touched his sensitive cuts. Howling under his gag, his face lit up like a light. Shi-Shi enjoy being hurt; he loved the feeling of being wounded.... It only made his drive stronger.But effected Kiyoshi in the worst ways. "Now, this time I want to hear it.... Tell me that you love me." Removing his gag, he huffed and smirked at him. "I love you Sil" He cooes. Snarling, he grabbed the whip and cracked it against his back. "Haaaaaa......Ahhhhhh!!!!" He screams.

"Young master? do you nee help with something?" A servent called to Shiroi.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:24 pm
Shiroi blinked hearing a scream, he shuddured 'ill ask later about the sounds.....' he thought then continued to walk agean, he bit his lip and froze "a-ah.....y-yes help would be nice" he ssaid turning slightly looking at the servent he moved his hand away from his bandaged eye, the blood soaked through and it was on his hand's he shivered and gave a slight sigh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:26 am
Taking hold of his hand, he rushed the boy to the nearest bathroom and pushed him in. Closing the door behind them both, he looked into the bleeding banage over the boy's face. Grabbing a dry cloth, he dipped it under cool water and placed the cloth against his face; undoing his wrappings. "Now how did this happen?" He asked with a stern expression. Wiping the blood away gently, he pressed a new dry cloth over his eye to catch anymore blood awaiting to spill.  

Hasani Mubarak

Sky of Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:17 am
User ImageTaki walked shyly down a field where he suddenly noticed a large manor that was in the middle of this grassland. It looked beautiful.

He was in need of a bit of care, because someone hurt him on his head, and he was bleeding a bit. His shirt was undone like always, and his ruffled blonde hair blew in the wind, as his cold blue eyes looked forward. Taki took his undone shirt off and placed it on his head to stop the bleeding a bit, and walked towards the manor, hoping someone may be there, although he was very shy. His body glistened in the sunlight, as he kept walking closer.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff