Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:52 pm
((Gha, Talk about a time not to come online and missing action >_<))

When he heard the man's voice, Campbridge didn't think it would turn into a fight or something, au contraire of Vincent. However, he was just as surprised as him when the other man started talking about giving him a job.

"That was...interesting.." said Campbridge to Vincent after the other man was gone. He was resting his chin on his red cane that he had closed a moment before.
"What do you plan to do?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:04 pm
((Yeah lol i dunno it was weird XD))

"I dont know. Ill think about it.."

Vincent said calmly. He put his head in his hands and sighed.

"So what now?"

He said as he stood up. He ran his hands over his burned skin a few more hours and a nice rub of a towel would make his wounds dissapear. He pulled his sapphire hair back into a loose ponytail. He didnt know what to do.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:16 pm
"Hum...Well, if you think you are okay, then I think we should return to the Kanareshii base...if we can call that old building a base, that is... If you aren't, then maybe I should bring you to the hospital?" he asked as he walked towards the man. He then stopped and put his hands on his hips, looking at Vincent. "However, I think that what just happened should stay between us, eh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:35 pm
"Sounds good to me. And no im fine thank you Campbridge. Okay so lets head back to the base. Or soon to be base. Heh we probably should fix it up some more."

Vincents smile was hidden behind his mask. He sighed and walked up to Campbridge. It sucked that the man had ruined their moment he was starting to enjoy his time alone with Campbridge. He was a good friend. Which felt weird for Vincent because he never really had any friends. Kurai and now Campbridge were it.

Going back to the base sounded good he needed to get his mind off of all of what happened or what he let happen. He could use some meditation or cleaning just to get his mind off of things.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:42 pm
"It should be fixed more, but you won't be doing that until you are fully healed...If you really want to help, then ask your dolls, but you'll stay on the couch for a while," he told the man and walked closer to him. "Here, let me help you." He put Vincent's arms around his shoulder. "You still have some trouble walking and I don't want you to tire yourself."
With that, he slowly walked towards the Kanareshii's.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:49 pm
Vincent nodded and complied with Campbridge once again. With the help from Campbridge they walked off towards Kanareshii's base of operations. Vincent couldnt help but smile, he was starting to like Campbridge.

((To Kanareshii XD))

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:43 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:54 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:22 pm
Campbridge enter the park walking close next to Vincent. "I really like this place" He told him before moving yet a litle motre close to vincent. "It's calm."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:23 pm
Vincent rested his hands on his belt as he walked into the park with Campbridge. Why he had wanted to come here he didnt exaclty know but he had an idea.

"Its nice and beautiful."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:25 pm
"Wanna sit over there?" He asked Vincent pointing the exact same three they once sat agaist. Of course Campbridge with his llitle head didn't reconised it. But he had a feeling it was a good place.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:38 pm
"Sounds good to me. Its the same place we were before Alex."

Vincent said as he sat down on the ground his back against the tree. He was tempted to take off his mask but he didnt want to lose control. He relaxed agianst the tree and smiled.

"I find parks and forests so calming and so quiet."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:46 pm
"Oh really? I didn't notice" He said satting down next to vincent but he soon slowly moved closer to him until hishead was resting on his lover's chest.
"Tell me. Is there a way we could make you keep your sences without keeping that mask on you all the time?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:57 pm
"I dont know i never really tried i guess.."

Vincent said as he wrapped his arms around Campbrigde. The man was so warm and smelled of fire and ash. Something Vincent actually enjoyed very much.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:00 pm
Campbridge put his ands on Vincent's arms when he wrap them agaist his body.
"I should try to study a litle about it. I'm sure you would be more happy without that thing on your face. Tough it might take monts, years even decades before I find somethign tough."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff