Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Resident evil game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:21 pm
KonPhusionStar
Biohazard EXTREME
Anything but 4.
and Gaiden
And Gaiden.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:43 am
Ha lol. Code Veronica X will always be my favorite. <33 RE4 was a good game but not a good RE.*Someone said that and I forgot who ^^;;* But it's completely true.Nemesis is would have to be my 2nd favorite. mrgreen  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:17 am
Baby Oil
Ha lol. Code Veronica X will always be my favorite. <33 RE4 was a good game but not a good RE.*Someone said that and I forgot who ^^;;* But it's completely true.Nemesis is would have to be my 2nd favorite. mrgreen
Lots of us said it. And it's true. It's like making a Zelda game where Link is in Feudal Japan. It's out of its element.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:00 pm
I will definitely say Nemesis was the scariest in my opinion. The fact that he would appear out of nowhere got really freaky, if not annoying.

I will agree that the setting of RE4 wasn't the best.  

StriderHayato

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:20 pm
Yeah, sometimes I have to backtrack just to lose him. Which will happen, you know. If you keep running away into one direction, eventually he'll leave you alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:24 pm
Yeah it took me a while to figure that out.

That is what RE4 lacked. Constant sudden appearances from monsters. I mean there were a few, but they were ruined by a cutscene or something like that.  

StriderHayato

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:29 pm
StriderHayato

That is what RE4 lacked. Constant sudden appearances from monsters. I mean there were a few, but they were ruined by a cutscene or something like that.
Not just a cut scene. They were also ruined by the damn music. It's like, the music plays, so the monster is there. You kill it the music stops. The monster S-----l-----o-----w----l----y notices you, then the music starts playing again.
What should have happened is you're walking, suddenly a barricaded window beside you randomly breaks and a Ganado or something else grabs you by your back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:32 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
StriderHayato

Not just a cut scene. They were also ruined by the damn music. It's like, the music plays, so the monster is there. You kill it the music stops. The monster S-----l-----o-----w----l----y notices you, then the music starts playing again.
What should have happened is you're walking, suddenly a barricaded window beside you randomly breaks and a Ganado or something else grabs you by your back.

Exactly! Like I remember in RE0, there was that one closet that was locked, and when you ran past it, out of nowhere a zombie burst through.

If RE4 had that and more challenging puzzles, it would have been a much better game.

That's what I love about the classic games.  

StriderHayato

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:52 pm
Ah, I just playes some REmake... Now that's quality horror! And with my sub woofer turned up, I could feel the floor shake when doors closed. So you can imagine the kind of awesomeness the gunshots produced.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:59 pm
Resident Evil 2....my god.....No RE got close to that one in my opinion.
The characters were all great, and the story was incredible...this added to the blow of disappointment i got when i walked out of Apocalypse.... xp  

JeffesinFerre

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:23 pm
I don't know what your problem with Apocalypse is, but if you wanna discuss it so much, you should discuss it in the Movies thread in the Nonitneractive Forum. We really need participation in that forum.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:32 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I don't know what your problem with Apocalypse is, but if you wanna discuss it so much, you should discuss it in the Movies thread in the Nonitneractive Forum. We really need participation in that forum.
It's probably the whole Nemesis turning good, and Alice being able to make people bleed out of eyes, nose, ears, and mouths through a damn camera, it's like they are EXAGGERATING a lot on the whole T-Virus powers in the movies. But this is a discussion about the games not movies.

I loved RE2 it's just I can't beat that game in one sitting because it gets boring to me after a while. I don't know why it just does, I'll be like "Oops I forgot something hear but oh well I'm just going to go do something else." But when I play any other game, EVEN 4!!!!!!!, I can sit through it.  

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:23 pm
Like I said, I'm trying to promote participation on the noninteractive subforum.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:26 pm
I think I would have to go with Resident Evil 3. To me it had a good story and gameplay. And plus the Nemesis was so freakin scary. xd Then Resident Evil 2 is my second favorite. 3nodding  

HarlequinGirl69

The Resolve

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:14 pm
For me, it's between RE0, REmake, and RE4.

When I was playing RE2, doing things just felt "meh." Look, a Licker, okay, kill it. Oh, there's Mr. X, better take out the Magnum...

I just started RE3 a little while ago, and Nemmy scared the living hell outta me when he followed me through the R.P.D. for the first time. I want to finish it before I give an opinion.

Haven't gotten my hands on CV yet, but I'm looking.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff