Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
After School club fun (open to everyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:24 pm

"any action i do is for a reason."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:44 pm

*Revy smiles and sits next to him whipping sweat from her brow* so Rai what bring you here

MistressBalalaika2434

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:52 pm

"Well..." Tatsu thought for a moment. "I like rock, metal and classical". Then he grinned, "And anime music, I love anime music. But a lot of people think I'm weird cause I like Japanese music".
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:07 pm

"Psh, you're not weird," Kay said with a smile. She grabbed Tatsu's hand playfully. "You're cute. You'll have to play some for me." She glanced back at Priest uneasily as they walked, but tried to ignore him.

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:33 pm

-priest just followed almost glad that they are almost afraid of him-
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Tatsu led them several blocks from the school until they reached the wealthy area of town. They stopped in front of a large house. It had a tall brick wall surrounding it with an huge metal gate at the entrance. "Well... this is it" he announced.
Pressing a button on the panel at the gate, a voice could be heard. "May I help you?"
"It's me Darach!" Tatsu said. "Can you open the gate?"
"Yes sir". The panel buzzed and the gate swung open to reveal a huuuuuge house. It looked like a mansion actually.
Once they got inside, a tall butler stood at attention near the door. "Welcome home Master Tatsunoske, how was your day?" he greeted.
"Pretty good actually, I've made some friends... speaking of which, we're gonna use the T.V room okay?"
"Of course Sir. Should I arrange some refreshments?"
"Yes please Darach". Tatsu turned back to everyone, "By the way... this is Darach, if you need anything, just ask him".

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 pm

"Hello Darach," Kay said, waving at him, but still sticking close to Tatsu.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Darach bowed and left the room. Tatsu led them into another room where there was a massive screen that took up most of the wall. A cinema surround sound system was also installed. At least a dozen armchairs sat in the center of the room, each with their own drink cooler and headphone set.

Tatsu walked over to the stereo and put on some music. A loud rock song began to play. "We'll wait a bit to see if the others are coming and then we'll start".

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:34 pm

"Ooooh, I love this song!" Kay exclaimed, begininng to dance in the center of the room. "This is so awesome Tatsu!" she yelled over the music, twirling happily.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Tatsu smiled, he was glad his friends were having fun. The CD Player clicked over as a new disc started. The first song that played was 'Get this Party Started' by Pink.
Tatsu smiled and began to move to the song. He wasn't the best dancer around, but that didn't stop him from wanting to have fun.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Kay laughed happily when the song changed. "How fitting!" she giggled. She continued to dance, moving closer to Tastu and brushing against him as they danced.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Tatsu blushed as Kay got closer to him. Truth be told, he had no idea what to do, so he just kept on dancing, wondering where the others were.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:07 am

"Wow Tatsu you have such a big house~" Cali happily metioned as she walked into the room. "Yay dance party~" Cali started dancing with them. Her panther just laughed at them.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:26 am

What happens next..?

Rai shrugged and swung his feet a little as Revy sat close to him, keeping his eyes down as he spoke.
"nothing much, just trying to find a nice quiet spot to read is all.."

... after we all fade away?

iThumper

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:15 am

Sucre Lapin
What happens next..?

Rai shrugged and swung his feet a little as Revy sat close to him, keeping his eyes down as he spoke.
"nothing much, just trying to find a nice quiet spot to read is all.."

... after we all fade away?

Revy smiles and giggles."well pick a bad places to read this is not the most quiet places in the school."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff