Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Streets of Death City
Kitty's Manor <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:28 pm
Kitty then smiled saying."I am ready to train nya and i shall make a better test dummy nya."Kitty made a huge wooden dragon which was as big as the manor and then said."How is this nya?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:30 pm
stitch giggled "its good" smirked "wut should we do"  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:36 pm
Kitty smirked saying."Well lets start training nya, in other words lets just beat the crud out of this test dummy nya."Then Kitty thought about it saying."Should i change into weapon form nya?"Then Kitty said in Stitch's mind."Oh! i almost forgot there is something inside this dummy which is a wooden carved soul which has a surprise inside it nya."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:41 pm
"i do wanna train the move...any ideas...like warning me so i can get ready "stitch laughed and put his hand out waiting for the weapon transformation  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 pm
Kitty smiled saying."Alright nya."Kitty changed into into her weapon form and flouted next to him saying."Soooo do you wanna tryNekomata's roar or Blood lust?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 pm
stitch grabbed kitty and matched wave lengths within seconds "which ever u wish ur the weapon" he felt the change in her wave length as she got ready and made his follow  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:13 pm
Kitty then said."Alright. . .Nekomata resonance. . . ."Kitty's weapon form was surrounded by a huge purple aura and then said in Stitch's mind."Alright lets try nekomata's roar. . . .your ready nya?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:21 pm
stitch shut his eyes and felt the vibes of the world around him his soul wave length matching the rapid surge of power that came with nekomata resonance stitchs muscles flexed with each pulse of power he could feel that his silence was worrying kitty he shot his soul wave length into kittys hilt 'catch kitty' he thought  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:30 pm
Kitty smirks with her eyes blood red as the soul wave length was in sync with his and then shouted."Nekomata's roar!!!!"Then huge purple aura surrounded the two and it formed into a huge nekomata and then did a very loud roar that shook the very ground and it sliced the top arms off and did a huge gash at the dummy's neck."GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:38 pm
stitch fumbled to his knees under the power but thought to himself 'not this time' and forced himself back up he pushed his souls wave length up thru kitty as he did the aura widened his left eye went white he spun around and hit the dummie flush on the side with kitty and left a chunk missing thn shouted "duelist rush" his arm surged red with power as he lunged for with wut to the naked eye looked like a sing thrust leaving a puff of smoke stitch flipped back grip still on kittys hilt and stood there the tip of kittys blade right above the grass his eyes fluttered and as he fell back passed out the dummie showed from the puff of smoke...the dummie showed 150 marks from stitchs attack  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:00 pm
Kitty's eyes widen and saw the attack and smiled saying in her own mind."That was awesome nya."Then Kitty changed back saying."Stitch! Are you alright nya. . . "Kitty was slightly out of breath looking at Stitch slightly passed out and then kneeled down and started to heal Stitch even though kitty was feeling slightly dizzy as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:08 pm
stitch sat up after only a second of kittys healin "dear im fine just tiered so to much energy used"  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:10 pm
Kitty stopped healing as her cat ears perked up and said."Oh. . .my bad nya and by the way. . .that was a very cool move that you did. . ."Kitty was slightly swaying due to her feeling dizzy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 pm
stitch hopped up and grabbed kitty befor she fell "where would u like to lay down dear"  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:29 pm
Kitty smiled saying."Its alright i'll be find nya. . .really. . . "Kuro flew by with a blood packet and gave it to kitty and then she smiled saying."Thank you nya. . ."Kitty drank some of it and then did a little yawn.  
Streets of Death City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff