Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic | Jashinist High Priestess

Rini spotted the small shape and gasped slightly as it wobbled and collapsed. "Good job, Aki. Go find somewhere dry to rest," she said quickly, urging the bird off her arm and into the sky as she moved down the path. With a cry, the golden eagle did so, allowing Rini to hook the glove back to her hip and free up both her hands. She knelt in the rain and turned the small child over, lifting him into her lap and carefully wiping the mud from his face. Concern swept through her. The boy was battered, bruised, and showed signs of exhaustion and malnourishment. What had happened to this child?

The young woman gently patted his cheek, holding him close in an attempt to help warm him and protect him from the rain. "Wake up, sweetheart," she softly urged, stroking his hair from his face.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 608

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:52 pm
LEUX

User Image

"I'm not the strongest, but I'll do what I can!"

"Mrghh..."

Leux squirmed in his sleep. He tried to regain consciousness, but even as the girl held his head in her lap, he still wasn't able to awake. Only after the rain pelted his body numerous times did he shudder awake. "Ah!"
He yelled with a start, cringing and grabbing at the kunoichi's skirt. "What happened?! Where am I?! Where is mom?! Where's dad?!" Leux tried to sit up, looking around, seeing nothing in the heavy rain. The air was so thick with water that the boy's tears appeared nonexistant as the rain flowed down his face. "Who are you?! Where am I?" The boy yelled out so many questions, finally seeing Rini's form beside him.

Mantus Aburame

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini jumped a little as the boy started awake, but relaxed again, eyebrows furrowing as he started firing off questions. He really only was just a small child -- too small to be out on his own. Where had Aki found him? "Shhh, it's okay," she gently soothed, well aware that the child was nearing hysterics. She needed to tread carefully, speak softly and gently so that she did not scare the boy. "My name is Rini. I'm not going to hurt you. You're just outside of Amegakure no Sato, but what are you doing out here all alone?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 607

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:19 pm
LEUX

User Image

"Ame. No, this is Iwagakure..?"

Leux's eyes went wide as he slowly turned back to her. Then he looked up to the sky, the rain pelting his face. Slowly looking back down at her, he saw her headband and everything flowed back. It was all too real. His home, Iwagakure... It was gone. He had walked all the way to Amegakure, the falcon led him here. Now, he sat in the rain, staring at the girl who, in a way, brought him here. Leux's face fell. He had a look of realization and pain. Iwagakure was no more.

"Who did it...?"

Leux balled his tiny hands into fists, his glare now turning accusing. He put that glare upon Rini, even though she did nothing but help him. He didn't know that. All Leux knew was his home was destroyed, and someone was the cause. "Who tore down my home, my family... My life?!" This boy never showed anger. It was not in his character, but losing everything in a mere day. It was too much to bare. Even as he stood in the rain, his angry tears flowed with the raindrops. The boy known as Leux was wronged. For all he knew, he was the only Iwa ninja left alive...

Mantus Aburame

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini's eyes widened slightly. Iwa? This boy was from Iwa? A survivor! Her gaze suddenly darkened with sorrow -- and a touch of relief -- as she rose to one knee and pulled the child into a tight hug. She knew his fury -- his pain -- and held him close, rubbing his back comfortingly and murmuring softly, "I'm sorry. I don't know who did it." It was a lie, of course, but Rini could not bear to tell the child the truth -- that the man she loved was one of those responsible -- especially if she was going to follow through with what her heart urged her to do.

"But you're safe now. I won't let them hurt you anymore." She stroked his hair, resting her cheek against the side of his head and rocking him slightly, offering every shred of comfort she could. "I'm from Kiri, allies of Iwa. My father -- the Mizukage -- was once the Tsuchikage, and I was close friends with the last Tsuchikage as well. You're safe with me, little one. This I swear."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 606

((FYI: Rini is from Kiri and wears her headband around her waist UNDER that metal waste guard in her picture, so it's not visible and no one that doesn't know her would know where she's from.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:12 pm
LEUX

User Image

"You were..."

Leux was speechless. She didn't have the exact answer he wanted to hear. She wasn't an Iwa member, only a comrade, a kunoichi of Kiri. At the very least, she offered him safety. Everything else she said after that was a blur. Leux then, did what children do. He began to cry. He cried so hard. He didn't let up, even as he fell back into Rini's lap. "Why am I safe? No one else in my village is! Why do I get to be safe when this... No!"

Mantus Aburame

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
S i n d e n k y________S o s e i
Jounin/ANBU lll Kumogakure lll Samurai lll Sensor lll Yamanaka
"Gods One Sin."

The air was filled with a wicked chakra that sent chills up Sindenky's spine, and brought a smile to his face. This nasty little feeling was that of his loves chakra. The mark on his heart began to tingle and burn, flaring up with her presence, but hers was not the only chakras in the air. A weak presence was there as well, joining with Rini's. Making his way in their direction, the figures became visible in the rain. Rini was embracing a small boy, he seemed to be weak, both in stature and by the feel of his chakra.

The jounin made his way to his fiances side, taking the scene in. He did not speak, Ameme warning him what he would say would be inappropriate. Listening to the witch girl had only ever helped him, but he refused to admit it. The boy seemed to cry about destruction and safety.. The ANBU had yet t connect the dots.
"For the LORD loves justice...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...And does not forsake His godly ones...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...They are preserved forever...

...But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini cradled the boy in her arms, rocking him and rubbing his back as she murmured soft words of comfort in his ear, letting him cry. Sometimes a good cry was what one needed the most to cope with such devastation. She knew this from experience. Faintly, the young woman was aware of Sindenky's approach, but she did not acknowledge him openly just yet, her entire focus on the child in her arms. She gently kissed the side of his head, humming a soft, calming song that she remembered her own mother singing to her when she was mourning the loss of her brother and father. The kunoichi had been about this boy's age at the time, and it had helped to calm her. Hopefully, it would help the boy as well.

"I cannot tell you why," Rini stated gently after a time. "Not yet, at least. There is always purpose in everything, and we will find yours. Do not fear. You survived -- you were brought to me -- for a reason. It will take time, but we will find it. I promise." She rubbed his back, focusing her thoughts in Sindenky's direction. He is a survivor from the attack on Iwa. I'm keeping him, and you will not argue.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 605

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:32 pm
{{Did Rini just claim a son o.O As insane as she is.... rofl
Sorry...been lurking in the threads ninja }}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:36 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX

[[ Looks like it.
And I'm always lurking on Rini posts.
>> ]]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image
S i n d e n k y________S o s e i
Jounin/ANBU lll Kumogakure lll Samurai lll Sensor lll Yamanaka
"Gods One Sin."

Seeing Rini comforting the child made something in Sindenky click. A warming sensation flooded him, but it was also filled with some else. Something faint and deep inside. Jealousy. Just as he was going to dig down to the strange feeling and discover its source, Ameme placed her hand in his back. The feeling suddenly receded and vanished. With the strange feeling passing, his attention was on his future wife, her face hinting she was channeling thoughts. Releasing a jack from his mind he moved it to sync the twos brainwaves. Hearing her thoughts channeling to his mind, he returned with his own message, "You are a high priestess, and you can make your own choices. Who, may i ask, is he?" his thought running across the jack binding them. He knelt down beside them, the rain drenching the three, only yards from the village.
"For the LORD loves justice...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...And does not forsake His godly ones...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...They are preserved forever...

...But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:41 pm
DANDii Lions--
XxBlack_FlashxX

[[ Looks like it.
>> ]]

((Happy to see im not the only one sweatdrop ))  

Sindenky

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:43 pm
Sindenky
DANDii Lions--
XxBlack_FlashxX

[[ Looks like it.
>> ]]

[[ You have to though, she's your rpc's fiancé.
XD ]]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:46 pm
Sindenky
DANDii Lions--
XxBlack_FlashxX

[[ Looks like it.
>> ]]

{{Lol. No one's safe from meh lurking! xD I'ma stop with the OOC now xP}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini continued to rub small, soothing circles in the boy's back, glancing at Sindenky as he crouched down beside them. I don't know his name, and it doesn't matter. His family -- his home -- is gone. I won't point fingers, but I also won't turn my back on him. Her gaze shifted back to the child, eyes softening. He's too young to be alone, and besides . . . it'll be good practice for when we have our own. Leaving him with that heavy hint, Rini pulled back a little from the boy, rubbing his arms and motioning to the man at her side. "This is my fiancé, Sindenky. What's your name, sweetheart?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 604

((@Dandii and Dark: *grins*
*has sudden urge to listen to "You'll Be In My Heart" by Phil Collins (from Tarzan)* XD))

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff