Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Palace {Nayely's Home} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:03 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X, The Daredevil of the Rain

Adam hugged her back when she embraced him, and just smiled, while putting his hands back inside his pockets. He answered to her "Yeah it's been a while. A soda is good too, or hot chocolate. Anything you would like for me to try is good." he said back as he entered the house, and looking around. Much hadn't changed, but he sure didn't remember a lot of stuff in there.

Adam stayed up standing, as he sighed, simply with his body tilting to the left side from where she was standing, and started to say "I... I haven't been really doing well. I mean, training has made me much stronger, but... I failed as a squad captain, failed as a hero, and I feel like I'm a failure as a shinobi. I haven't gotten into trouble, except if the new guest decides to go rampaging. I feel much better though, thanks to Hiro and a little spar we had with his squad." he said as he looked upward with his hands inside his pockets, and smiled vaguely.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori turned in surprise at Adam's words, clutching the kettle tightly as she stared at him with wide eyes. "What? No! You're not a failure as a shinobi or a captain or-or a hero! You'll always be a hero to me! I-I mean, you were my first friend and-and you taught me so much and I don't know what I'd do without you . . ." She ducked her head and fingered the upper edge of the kettle, her stomach coiling into knots and voice dropping to barely a whisper. "If anyone's a failure, it's me. I-I haven't trained much, the only mission I've been on I almost ruined for everyone, and I'm still so . . . so weak. I'm useless and --" The girl bit her lip and drew a slow breath. If she could not manage telling Adam this, then how did she expect to be able to tell her mother? "I don't think I'm cut out to be a kunoichi and I -- I've been considering . . . quitting."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:17 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

Adam moved his feet to face her directly, when she spoe about quitting the shinobi life. He lowered his head back to look at her, and thought about his right wording for a bit. He didn't really know what to say at first, but he just said what came to mind. He appraoched her more closely to be at 2 feet from her her, and took of his bandana, as he said "Try and you fail... try and you fail. You try again and you fail. The only true failure is when you stop trying. Are you going to stop trying?" he asked and then he walked to the table where they had sat long ago. He then put his hands in a prayer position as he sat calmly, and asked Noriko "Noriko-chan... does a true hero fear death? I protected Hiro, and offered my life... but I was so afraid. That's why I feel like a failure. My squad all crashed as well, and they all quit on me too. I never taught you anything Noriko-chan. I just taught you that you have to make decisions for yourself, and taught you how to make the Red X hotdogs... haha!" Adam said with a smile laughter and smile. He was glad to see Noriko, very glad. She had grown up to be a fine little lady. He rested his hands now against the table, as he was talking so deeply with her that it made him think a lot.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:35 pm
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

The girl flinched slightly at Adam's words. Heat began to build up behind her eyes as her cheeks flushed with shame. She swallowed, licked her lips, and shifted her weight from one foot to the other, gripping the kettle tighter to keep her hands from trembling. "Everyone's afraid of something -- even -- even heroes," she said softly after a time. "I r-read that it's what you do when you're afraid that makes you a hero. You were afraid but you still protected him. I -- I'm nothing like you. I couldn't do that. I -- I froze up on the mission when things started going bad. I was so scared, I couldn't do anything -- was totally useless and-and if it wasn't for Paper-san . . ."

She drew a shaking breath. "I went over and over and over it in my head to try and figure out how I can do better but I -- I keep coming to the same end. I don't think I can. I don't think I can fight, Adam. I don't think I can hurt someone or k-kill someone or-or anything like that I'd have to do as a kunoichi. I just can't. Every time I think about it, I -- I --" Noriko shuddered, a tear slipping from her eye and sliding down her cheek. "I'm just so scared, Adam. It's not your fault and I -- I never wanted to fail you, but -- I just can't do it anymore. I can't."

The Amekage's daughter squeezed her eyes shut and forced herself to straighten. In an attempt to hide the tremors and breaks in her voice, she stated slowly and softly, "But you're right. You taught me how to make my own decisions and -- and this is my decision. If it makes me a failure -- a quitter -- then so be it, but it's my choice . . ." Nori opened her eyes and fixed Adam with a look heavy with sorrow, pain, and regret. "I'm sorry, Adam. I know I-I'm disappointing you with this choice, but . . . I don't think I can survive as a kunoichi. I don't know what I'll do otherwise, but . . . we'll still be friends, right?"  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:19 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

The Sanin was standing in the kitchen. He was hardly 10 feet from the two, but they were so entranced in though they failed to notice him. He stood against the wall,and decided to wait. At the current rate they would not notice him until he spoke, this was something he wanted. Hearing the true words from the members of the village was rare, especially for him. His mind was already concocting something for the two based off what they said here.

Kemuri has discovered their true feelings!? but what will he do? Find out in the next chapter! 127 "New Lives"
"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
90 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:36 am
Chuunin

Adam lay in thought for a while, as he was sitting down. He looked up for a bit, and then back at her pondering his words. Then he was ready to speak, and looked back at her straight, as he said "I wanted to be fearless, yet I trembled when I offered my life. I know I was doing the right thing though. I swore an oath to Kemuri as a shinobi, and that was to protect my village with my very life, and all my friends. I'm not dissappointed by you..." Adam said lowly the last part as he stood up, and started walking to her. He took her kettle, placed it on the kitchen table, and hugged her. He then said "I taught you to make your own choices. If this is your choice, then so be it. Nobody said that the life of a shinobi was easy. Noriko-chan, I just want you to be happy. Don't cry all the time or be afraid anymore. I'll be there to protect you. You'll always be my friend." he said with his hug. His bandana was off for an even more rare event. Adam was hugging a girl, AND with his mask off. This definitely couldn't be seen just any day. He was trying to make her feel better, even if it broke his own heart in the making. His arms were wrapped up tightly around her back with his head on her right side. His eyes seemed a bit shut down from their sad talk, and his face with an expression of question. He truly only wanted to be a hero, but a hero that's afriad of something... he couldn't imagine that.

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:15 am
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori relaxed slightly and leaned into Adam's embrace, circling her arms around his waist and back. She buried her face in his shoulder as relief flooded through her. He was not angry with her. He had accepted her decision and even supported her! To some extent, at least. "Thank you." Her words were muffled slightly by his clothes. Thank you so much." She started to pull away, but she did not want to lose the comfort he offered, so she merely loosened her hold on him and leaned against his chest. This was . . . nice.

"I still want to help out somehow. Maybe -- maybe I can train to be an ambassador or something -- help Mother around the village and stuff. I mean, shinobi aren't the only people living here, y'know? The civilians need attention, too." Now she pulled away and wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her kimono. "I haven't told her yet -- Mother. Every time I try, something new comes up and she has to leave and go elsewhere. I hardly ever see her anymore . . . and I'm kind of scared of how she'll react to my decision." Nori chewed worriedly on her lower lip, shifting her gaze to the kitchen window and watching the rain patter and slide down the glass.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:48 am
Chuunin

He stood just 2 feet from her now as he took a step back, and put his hands back on his pockets. He offered his own insight, as he said "Akkari-chan is going to start working in the tea house from what she told me, if you wanna try that out too. You can do anything, as long as you want to be that and work for being what you want. You don't need to tell your mother to start doing something with your life. To start doing what YOU really want. She's your mother. If she truly loves you, she'll accept you however you are. You can visit me whenever you want. The Nagareboshi Mansion stands out from the rest, so you'll notice my house if you wanna visit. You don't have to be alone. You can choose to be with people." Red X said with a bit of a smile, and he tilted his head slightly to the side.

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"And what is it you intend to do X?" Came Kemuri's voice. This was the first e head heard of Papers idea to leave for the teas shop. Things in unit one seemed to be getting out of control, why unit two were out successfully preforming missions. Perhaps he had made a mistake in letting Gust go, or choosing red X as the squad captain. Or perhaps he himself had let them slip away, and this as his own failure. Never the less. something had to be done.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
90 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:34 pm
Chuunin

Red X's eyes darted to the fimiliar voice, as he stumbled a bit back, and even his hands where out of his pockets, as he said stumbling "Kemuri sensei! You startled me there...." he said first, and he then got straight again, and asked, while looking at him "What do you mean?"

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:33 pm
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori smiled faintly. "I'll keep that in mind. Thank you, Adam. I really apprecia--" She froze mid-word when Kemuri announced his presence, eyes widening slightly as she bristled and whirled toward the source of the voice. When she saw who it was, she relaxed slightly and glanced between him and Adam. "Smoke-san -- I mean, Kemuri-sa-sama. I didn't see you there. I-I -- um --" Her gaze found the tea kettle and she snatched it off the table and hurried to the sink. "I'm -uh- making some hot chocolate. Would you like some?"

This was the man that had been sparring with her mother -- taking that test that Nori had interrupted so foolishly. Had he just heard all of that? What if he told the Amekage before Nori could? What was she going to do now? She swallowed thickly and busied herself with filling the kettle with hot water and setting it on the stove to boil before hurrying to find the packets of hot chocolate in the cupboard.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro ⇔ Amegakure ⇔ Genin ⇔ Oragami no Dara

⇔≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⇔

She approuched the house, it was very very big. Of course, from who lives in it, she was not suprised. She then began to knock on the door."Hello? Lady Ame? Are you around?"She didn't know if she was or not, but she hoped that someone was home."It is Akkari."

⇔≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⇔

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

Hearing the knock and the familiar voice, he gestured to Nori. "Answer your door. Bing her in here. And no thank you." he said to the princess of the rain. He then turned himself back to X. "What do you expect to do with your life?" he asked the boy.

90 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:38 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely appeared at her home, but she sensed many people inside...four of them. She walked in and realized it was Kemuri, Nori, X, and Akkari. "So...why are all of you here?" She asked.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:14 am
Chuunin

After the Amekage entered, Red X answered to Kemuri with his hands out of his pocket, and putting his bandana back on "I am the emblem of the unknown. I am the voice of those who never spoke. I am the image of the invisible. I am a hero. Just because I tried everything on my squad to keep them together, doesn't mean it's my own fault. I really did try everything... even made a party for Akkari and Sabia, and they never showed up. I tried training them together, and that didn't work either. You know my perseverance has no end, Kemuri sensei. As long as I am a hero, I will never give up. I will die trying to be my best, and protect those I love."

Then he eyes scoped around the place, as he approached Noriko and gave her another hug, as he whispered to her "Do not be afraid." and then he retrived back, and bowed a bit to the Amekage and Kemuri, as he said "Gome (Sorry) for my interruption on whatever you were doing. I'll take my leave." he said as he now waved, turned his back finally to head out of the door. Once he opened it, he passed by Akkari, but didn't look at her. Instead, he walked straight to the Training Grounds.

(Training Grounds----> wink

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff