Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:49 pm
(Well, since Digi logged off, and here I was going to wait...)

Nanashi looked down at some scrolls he had strewn across his desks. Looking through the E-ranked missions, he finally nodded to himself. "I got an E-rank mission for you. We need someone to fix up the hot springs. You up for it?" Nanashi asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 pm
"Yes sir." Vilmos said with a salute as he then turned to run out of the building to finish the mission as quickly as possible.  

Raito Ichiru

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro finally arrived at the building of the Otokage, standing right outside the door as the puppet stood with it's massive size. A smoke cloud appeared around the puppet which seem to have vanished once the smoke cleared, the boy holding the scroll in his right hand while the cat rested in his other. He entered the building as he walked across a hall and up some stairs where it lead to the floor from where the Otokage's office resides. once he approach the door, he knocked at it softly with his free hand, waiting for a response.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 pm
(I was busy...gimme a break. XD)

"I require to start from the beginning with missions, Lord Otokage. You see....I haven't done a mission in my life." Victor was rather bashful and ashamed of this fact, but he'd made it to Chuunin rank without a single mission under his belt. "Do you have anything in particular I can do?"  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 pm
(Excuses, excuses XP)

"Come in." Nanashi said to the boy outside, as he then turned back to Victor. "A mission? Alright, I have the perfect one for you. It is a B-rank assassination mission. Do you accept the mission?" He asked. the new chuunin.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:39 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro herd the voice from the other side, which he open the door by the nob. In truth, he never met the Otokage before, this was his first time. As he entered the room, anyone that were inside would see Nakamuro with a cat on his arms. "Mission complete." He said rashly as he was referring of the mission to find a missing cat.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:02 pm
"Good, Naka-Kun. Are you looking for another mission?" Nanashi asked as he took the cat.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:09 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro only shook his head at his commander, his leader that he follows. He was more excited about become a Chunin very quickly than meting the Otokage himself. Nevertheless, he still thought that it was an honor to meet Nanashi in flesh and blood.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:11 pm
"Yes, I will accept the mission." Victor said with a grin. "And who is it that I will be assassinating, lord Otokage?" Naturally, he was all for this. As an Earth Element user, the ability to move through the earth would prove invaluable for any and all assassinations he intended on doing. A B-rank mission right off the bat was also a testament to his skills.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:23 pm
"Okay, Naka-kun. Let's see, what have I got...." Nanashi asked himself as he scanned through the missions. "Well, we have a client requesting that someone pick up trash throughout the village. Sound good?" He asked. After this, he turned to Victor. His mood became incredibly serious and bordering the death-like glare that few have ever seen. "Victor, this mission is of the utmost urgency. The target is a very influential being and has been creating an uproar. You will know who it is by his oddly shaped cranium. The target is none other than.....THE MELON LORD!!!!" He said throwing his arms into the air. After this spectacle he began outright laughing, as Nanao who was in the other room simply put her palm to her face. "I'm just kidding. At the current moment in time we only have some E-rank missions. So I need you to go to Lady Shigure's and pick weeds from her garden."

(Gotta love avatar references.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:27 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro nodded to Nanashi about taking trash, but when he got to his climax of his speech to the newcomer... he was kind of weirded out by how mature the Otokage was. He only gave Nanashi a slight bow as he exited his office and out of the building.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:29 pm
Firu Shinra
"Okay, Naka-kun. Let's see, what have I got...." Nanashi asked himself as he scanned through the missions. "Well, we have a client requesting that someone pick up trash throughout the village. Sound good?" He asked. After this, he turned to Victor. His mood became incredibly serious and bordering the death-like glare that few have ever seen. "Victor, this mission is of the utmost urgency. The target is a very influential being and has been creating an uproar. You will know who it is by his oddly shaped cranium. The target is none other than.....THE MELON LORD!!!!" He said throwing his arms into the air. After this spectacle he began outright laughing, as Nanao who was in the other room simply put her palm to her face. "I'm just kidding. At the current moment in time we only have some E-rank missions. So I need you to go to Lady Shigure's and pick weeds from her garden."

(Gotta love avatar references.)

((Leave my melons alone! *is a reference to my genjutsu mansion in ice country*))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:47 pm
"....Alright." Victor chuckled as he stepped out of the Kage's office. Nanashi....was he on crack? The Chuunin then moved quickly to the site of the mission; might as well not waste any time. Of course...Nanashi hadn't given him the good grace of giving him any real directions to the place he was meant to go, either....had he? Well...this was going to be a VERY interesting time under Nanashi, that was for certain.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro made his way back to the building of the Otokage, zooming pass the hallway and back up the stairs where he made a halt into the Otokage's office yet once more. He took some couple of deep breaths, giving Nanashi a thumbs up as to say that his mission was complete.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:39 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro sighed as he could tell that the Otokage was very bust at the moment. He turn, heading out the door and right out the building. People were talking about new people at the gates, which he decided to meet whoever they are.

...Give me strength

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces