Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Guidance Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:30 am
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

"Its okay if he followed, since we are recovering a run away...there shouldn't be too much problems...but really, you don't have much information that can cause harm to the Rain Village, cause a lot of things are not said." She said with a smile. And a poison kiss, seals the deal. She thought. She leaned closer to the boy until they were only about two inches away from each others face. "But...also not remembering about this whole things works out fine..." She whispered to him as she formed poison in her throat and then lightly kissed the boy, but at that same time, she blew the poison into his body, but it wasn't lethal, it was to make him pass out.

(Poison Kiss of Death: Non Lethal)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:38 am
As Alicia leaned in to kiss him, Vilmos' tendrils came from his face to push back Alicia's face, instinctively. He didn't like people in his personal space, especially touching him. "Sorry, but if that's all, I think I'll leave." Vilmos stated. "Because my village needs stuff done."  

Raito Ichiru

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:40 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely had an irritated face as she was touched with his tendrills, pushing her back. She then walked around him so that she was behind him. "Fine then..." She charged chakra into her arm so that it would be a powerful blow. She raised her arm and chopped the back of Vilmos' neck, causing him to pass out, which he couldn't dodge at all since he was restraint in the chair. "Now to finish the job." She said as she suddenly preformed a hand sign, which her hands glowed with blue chakra. She placed her hand on his head. "Psychic Surgery..." She whispered. She used her knowledge of the brain structure and located the location where memories are kept in the brain. She made a sudden tear in that lobe, causing Vilmos to have memory loss of everything that happened during his time here in the Rain Village. To prevent permanent brain damage, she immediately switched over to healing hands, to repair the brain, but wont fix his memory loss. She removed the restraints and picked him up and walked out with him on her shoulder towards the hospital.

(Psychic Surgery)
(Healing Hands)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:46 pm
"Well, I guess we're following her." Nanashi said as he took Makoto up in his other arm and followed quickly after Alicia.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:42 pm
"Blaha-aha-aha!"Makoto screamed into the air as Nanashi whisked her away. She did enjoy being silly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:46 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro stepped into the guidance center, lights flickering with the bare minimum power. The building was just as Hiro remembered from his childhood, all of its darkness, and all of its terrors. The wooden steps creaked with every step that Hiro took, carrying Armand each step of the way. Making his way down the hall Hiro had reached his an old room, the steel door was returned to its hinges. The room was filled with haunting visions of pain, suffering, and hardships as Hiro place Armand along the wall, and removed his weapon holsters as well as the sword that he received from the S-ranked criminal. As he removed the holsters a metallic object clanked out of Armand's pocket, it was Zenchi's headband. Looking at it briefly, Hiro picked it up, and pocketed it for later. Hiro then made a duplication of himself, with the projectile clone technique, who took all of Armand's supplies out of the room, and then sealed the two of them inside. Surely the slamming of the door would wake Armand from his unconscious trance.

((Uh-oh, Hiro might beat the tar out of one of his students. Prepare for the foreshadowing of "Sin's Frankenstein"))

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image
Mission first, friends second and a half.

(A)rmand (Y)amanaka

{ OoC:}

XXXXX
Armand's eyes fluttered a bit, then opened all the way. If one could see close enough, his pupils would dart all over the place, taking in the environment he had been put in. "Okay...I hurt. That's good. I'm alive. I'm in a room...and I'm with Hiro. My weapons are gone, and it looks like I'm in some form of prison cell, maybe. The door's shut. Possibly locked." He went over a list of what was happening, but the whole idea of "execution because of treason" rang loudly in his mind. It'd make sense...sort of. He went to his pocket for his switch blade...to find it wasn't there. He never retrieved it from Zenchi's neck. There went another family heirloom. Armand stood silent, but stood up, signaling that he was awake and ready for what was about to face him.

XXXXX

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: Genin
Bonus: 2 Months
34/34
S [0] | J [1] | C [5] | G [20] | AS [30]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:02 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro stood in the midst of the shadows as Armand began to come to. "So...your a big shot now." From the shadows came a side kick to Armands chest in an attempt to knock him back into the wall. "You've taken the life of an equal." Hiro followed through with a open hand, reaching for around Armand's neck, pinning him to the wall, and lifting him slowly off of the ground. "A suppressed, unarmed, downed EQUAL!" Hiro then turned from the wall, throwing Armand back into the middle of the room. IT was unlike Hiro to act like this. It may have been him trying to cope with his own failure, or he was trying to teach a serious life lesson as he walked towards Armand.

((Uh-oh, Hiro might beat the tar out of one of his students. Prepare for the foreshadowing of "Sin's Frankenstein"))

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

(A)rmand (Y)amanaka

XXXXX
Armand grunted and clenched his teeth as the physical acts of violence were carried out on his body. Without a knife, or any weapon for that matter, he felt naked and vulnerable. "Equal?" He questioned back. "An equal is a man who doesn't abandon his comrades. An equal is one who doesn't try to kill his squadmate. An equal, is one who doesn't kill eight civilians!" He went over his options, looking around the room for anything. A rusty nail, a sharp piece of rock or building material, anything at all he could use. "And the fact that I ended an evil shinobi's life...it feels good. That feeling when the knife entered. Knowing that I killed a tyrant." He paused. "If I hadn't killed him, what would've come of him? What you're about to do to me?" He shouted back, and pulled of his jacket, tossing it to the ground. This revealed the sleeveless black shirt he wore. Nothing to restrict his movement now.
XXXXX

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
34/34

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:33 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

As Armand began to talk about the joy of killing Zenchi, Hiro cut him off with an exploding wind technique to a lesser degree. The ball of wind and energy would blast Armand from the ground, slamming him into the steel door." Evil, or not he was still Zenchi, crippled, subdued Zenchi. He was a member of our village, a member of your squad, YOUR BROTHER!" Hiro lunged his fist into the chest of Armand as he slid down the side of the door. "Furthermore, we now have no leads on Kyoshi, or the S-ranked ninja we encountered. Just cuz you have the power to end a life, doesn't mean you should always use it." Hiros voice was stone solid, filled with seriousness and anger as he threw Armand back into the center of the room, and then pulled a knife from his pocket. "So...if you find joy in killing so much..." Hiro tossed the knife at Armand's feet. "Kill me." What sort of test was this? Could this be a clone? Or something more? "So what are you waiting for? You have all this power, your a cold-blooded killer. SO whats stopping you?"

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image

(A)rmand (Y)amanaka

XXXXX
Armand was flung about the room by the attacks. He felt each of them with great pain. He figured he was on death row. This was when Hiro tossed the knife on the floor. This might be his only chance. He gripped the knife, picking it up. "Brothers don't try and kill you. A true brother wouldn't take innocent lives." With his slightly injured state, he couldn't risk a close quarters fight. He spun the blade around in his palm, until he held it by the blade. He held it, taking aim, showing his intentions. Also to give Hiro a chance to call his own bluff if it was one. He cocked back his arm, then let the knife fly. A bit hesitant, but the aim was perfect, is was flying right at Hiro's chest. "No hard feelings. But I have a family to feed. And I can't do that if I'm dead." There were multiple tones in his voice. Remorseful, vengeful, and strictly business. However, if one could look at the knife in slow motion, there was an almost reluctant curve in its trajectory.

XXXXX

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
34/34

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:28 am
((Tails, can you PM me a Mission report, as well as a recap of events inside of Amegakure? I have been on Hiatus, and may still be, but would like to keep tabs. ))  

Sindenky

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:20 pm
(I see what you did there, Tails. Nice exit strategy. XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:36 pm
Tails1990
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro stood motionless as the knife approached him. It had a slight hook in it as it breezed across his shoulder, and into the wall behind him. The fabric in the shoulder was gashed open as the blood spewed around the cut. It wasn't a fatal wound, but more of a light scratch. With a taunting chuckle Hiro pulled the knife from the wall, "What was that?! I thought you were a cold-blooded killer?" Hiro then tossed the knife back at Armand's feet as it stabbed into the wooden floor. The faulty electricity made the lights flicker as water ran down the wall from the leaky ceiling. "Now...again!" Hiro kept a straight face as he focused on his student as they continued his lesson.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

(A)rmand (Y)amanaka

XXXXX
"Now he's just toying with me. The b*****d's gonna end up executing me, and he has the cheek to give me a knife." Armand glanced around the room, then eyed the light source above. Just a few lights. "If I can get them to go out...I can jump Hiro, get a key...if he has one...and get out of here. No...I wouldn't get past the guards with just this knife. I'd probably lose it fumbling around in the dark. No, it have to do it...gotta kill him." He pulled the knife out of the flooring, spun it in his hand. He threatened with the knife several times, cocking back to throw it, but hesitating and rethinking more options. He had gone through six futile plans in his mind. Each plan, he could've taken out Hiro and had a chance at escape. 7 failed attempts so far, in his mind. His breathing became heavier, almost frantic. It was hard to tell in the light, but his eyes seemed to become more green. His skin looked darker, but nobody could tell from the faulty lighting. Those two traits would recede back shortly. "Now! Now! It has to be now!" He was screaming in his mind. He turned his back as if to walk away, then snapped around, whipping the knife with the full force of his arm. The accuracy was as good as he could make it. There was no curve, no hesitation. At this moment, Armand thought he understood the situation. Understood the shinobi world. "It's either you...or me."
XXXXX

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Current Background Music
34/34

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]