Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KTS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:33 pm
She looked at him,"No,it's a family curse. I am the only one who bares it though and I can not show any emotion. What so ever."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:18 pm
"Oh I wouldn't say its a curse, Alas. There are many advantages to being a dog rather than human. For instance, you can pee anywhere you like and nobody can say a thing about it. You should see how many times Terry does it, and he can change into a wolf. Whenever the bathrooms are full, he'd go in some unexpected place. Then there's your sense of smell, it is heightened. As well as your hearing. If someone is in danger, you can totally locate where it is. Or if someone ripped one off as another example, you can point your tail at who did it and you'd be right!"  

william-tyler

KTS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:51 pm
Alas waited until he was done taking. "I can not do all that stuff. I do not have heightened hearing or smelling. As for the bathroom issue, it's more like a way to hold it in. Now please do not talk this way until I change back."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 pm
Will chuckled and replied, "Okay, fair enough. I still say it isn't a curse though."  

william-tyler

KTS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 am
Alas ignored him. She wanted to show him her curse mark but being covered in hair did not help. She did not want to attempt any emotion whatsoever. She imagined that being naked could help him.

Kona walked in the lounge. Still being a Cyndaquil.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:31 pm
Dee then said, "Climb on my back, Xander. We fly to the west as soon as you are on board and hang on tight to my scales. They tend to be slippery."

Looking down to Kona, Dee waved her claw and said, "Hi, Kona. Will is upstairs and he will serve you."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:46 pm
Xavier nodded, jumping up onto the back of Dee. He, however, was still kinda stunned by her transformation. His gloved hands clung to her scales like a vice. After recovering from the shock, a smile formed on his normally serious face. "Alright, I'm ready." He told the dragon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:18 pm
Dee struted out the front door to the mansion proudly and then once she was far enough to spread her wings, she did so. In a half joke, she said, "Keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times and please, if you feel like you are going to puke do so not on the scales. Give an unexpected victim on the ground a shower if you must. And here we go!"

Flapping her wings, Dee took off the ground and was airborne. She headed out of Southtown and into the Harvest Moon villages. It took less than 15 minutes to get there from rise to decent. She then waited outside of Forget-Me-not valley as she waited for Xavier to dismount.

Once he had dismounted her, Dee said, "what I seek is this way, follow me."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:23 pm
Xavier greatly enjoyed that little ride. Even if the young assassin had to puke on someone's head on the way there. Once they reached the outside of the valley, Xavier kept a hand on the hilt of Bianca as he treaded slowly after Dee.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:56 pm
Dee led Xavier to Carter's dig site where Dee lent him a mysterille hoe and hammer. She, on the other hand carried a blessed hammer and hoe. As well, she had her own sword with her.

She said to Xavier, "We are looking for 3 stones in this mine. The first looks like a green rose. The second looks like a yellow rose. And the third looks like a withered rose, sort of. If you fill up this back pack before then, then we shall return to my farm here in the valley and I shall show you what they look like since I have them set up in my basements here."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:36 pm
Xavier nodded, ready to do what was put before him. Although, it seemed a bit beneath an assassin of his caliber to be scraping around for stone flowers. However, this was at least better than nothing. He took the hoe and hammer, then marched off in search of the stones.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:22 pm
After descending a few levels, Dee obtained the Spring Seasonal Sun aka the green rose she needed. She had every intention on giving Xavier other missions in the future, that is if he proved worthy with these smaller tasks.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:02 am
Xavier traversed the dig site for a few minutes, digging around for any of the stone flowers that Dee asked him to get. To be honest, he'd rather be ramming Bianca's blade into the lungs of some Templar agent, or something. After descending a level or two, the young assassin managed to find the yellow rose Dee mentioned. Maybe after this, he could get to do something a bit more exciting.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:53 pm
Kona nodded his head. Kona sat down on a stool.  

KTS

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:52 pm
Dee found the withered stone in a rather easy setting after that, and by using Bianca's secret power that Dee failed to mention to Xavier she knew how to do, she said through Bianca's voice, "Xavier, Dee has found the other two stones. Let's head to the surface so we can learn what to do next. Oh and yes, I can talk."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff