Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid World

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all Vocaloid fans! 

Tags: Hang out, Vocaloid, Otaku, Vocaloid World, roleplay 

Reply ♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪
Create Your Own Vocaloid Contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Musicalasperations

Conservative Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:47 am
Cafe-kun

((I observe all of the arts, all of the art was so pretty and creative smile and specially iiCelestial F O X's, OMG! I love what she made about the description, it's very.... neat and a pretty nice story))

-blush-
Thank you
-bows-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:08 am
I updated Mosquett's information, I will be adding a different image of him soon, when I figure out what he'll look good in XD I have a few ideas but I don't want to copy what the Vocaloids we know of have on all that much...
I must think.

Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luna Padfoot

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:54 am
Fixed up Heavens post still trying to make it stretch the page less ;^;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:21 pm
Ohhh ~ <3 i'll deffinitely enter this heart  

kutelilkittie

Allec_Onstone

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:27 am
User Image

name: yukuro yatsune
genre of music: pop
item: sword and kunai

I did my best to draw my own vocaloid and I choose this and there 4 vocaloids I drew just check in my profile the click my journal. Oh BTW my friend help me give the name of my vocaloid.

good luck other gaiauser who enter this contest biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:59 am
yakate_hayate

good luck other gaiauser who enter this contest biggrin

Who's the guuy in the background? O.o  

Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lonely Warrior22

5,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image
Name:Akashi
Genre: Rock,pop
Item Of Choice: Sphere
Personality: She Sings only to the people he cares about. Though she may be quiet she still stands up for her friends and will do anything to protect them. For someone who doesn't talk much she sings quite well. she doesn't write his own songs but she can write stories and poetry for some reason.
Song:Tsunaide te  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:51 pm
Oh Im so gonna have to draw for this heart  

Vocaloid Aika Hikari

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zombie Bullshet

Lonely Survivor

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:58 pm
Lonely Warrior22
User Image
Personality: He Sings only to the people he cares about. Though he may be quiet he still stands up for his friends and will do anything to protect them. For someone who doesn't talk much he sings quite well. He doesn't write his own songs but he can write stories and poetry for some reason.
Song:After Dark

... did you draw that picture? o n o
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:25 pm
Zombie Bullshet
Lonely Warrior22
User Image
Personality: He Sings only to the people he cares about. Though he may be quiet he still stands up for his friends and will do anything to protect them. For someone who doesn't talk much he sings quite well. He doesn't write his own songs but he can write stories and poetry for some reason.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

are u supposed to be zoey from left 4 dead o3o  

Lonely Warrior22

5,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:12 pm
Lonely Warrior22
Zombie Bullshet
Lonely Warrior22
User Image

are u supposed to be zoey from left 4 dead o3o

Yeah... I'm also curious if you drew that picture.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:32 pm
ill try! ill upload later!  

LittleSnuggles

Dangerous Noob

9,050 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:41 pm
Yea, this is starting to get complicated.....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:22 pm
I just need to try this.  

MoonGodTsukuyomi

manager mitsuki

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:02 am
User Image
NAME:karen ke-ki
her names SWEET CAKE
HEIGHT:4 ft
DISLIKES:not sweet little things
GENRE:pop,rock and blues
ITEM OF CHOICE:pancakes(isn't it obvious xD)
PERSONALITY:sweet and sometimes cranky Since she's only 14 she's not the type of girl you think she is not what others seem she is.She had no family so she would sing to anyone but no one wanted her songs.She loves writing songs but couldn't make any tunes for it.Losing her mind, she gets confused and was thinking of suicide.But she knew that wasn't the answer.SO she just kept her feelings in her heart until she could find that right person to share it to.

HISTORY:Used to be so lonely since no one would be her friend.Her only companion was a karaoke machine which was broken.She had no money to fix it and by the time her batteries were almost out.Her family left her cause she can make songs but no tunes.She was hated by her family and left her.Being alone she didn't make her loneliness win her.She knew that she will find someone who will stay with her.She would go to the trash bins and search for batteries even if it has less power in it.Her songs continue to lighten her and never lose hope.

THE END
SORRY IM NOT GOOD AT STORIES...

♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas