Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:32 am
Mayah Playah

Ren blushed and bowed his head apologetically to the waiter then looked to Lucien, "Ah, no. Quite alright... honestly I should have assumed as much from a place so beautiful..." He looked to the menu and saw more French, "Oh... ah... could you order for me. I'm afraid I don't know French at all and wouldn't want to butcher the language. I'm sure you could find something I'd like..." Ren mentally kicked himself. He was being far too flirty, but when someone mistook him for a girl he couldn't help himself. Apparently he's a very flirtatious girl. He calmly cleaned his glasses with a napkin and decided to tell Lucian that he was a boy once dinner was served.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:46 am
Haru Mania

He nodded, then turned to Darans who had returned with two glasses of water. "Mon ami aimerait avoir ce que Madame Frateray obtient quand elle vient avec moi," he said. The waiter nodded and walked away, eaving them once again alone. "You know, I honestly thought you were going to say no."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:55 am
Mayah Playah

Listening to an unknown language always amused Ren. It'd happen so many times at the institute that he barely thought about it anymore, but in such a personal setting he could really enjoy the musical-ness of the experience. "Hmm??" Ren's ears perked forward and he snapped out of his thoughts at Lucian's confession. "Oh... well... you buying me lunch was the least you could do after our... interesting introduction." He stuck his tongue out at Lucian and gave him a light kick under the table, "But... why'd you think I'd say 'no'?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:07 am
Haru Mania

He shrugged, blushing. "Considering my brother, most people don't like me, in any way. I often get overlooked because Inna's perfect in every way. I mean, look at him. He's smart, cultured, kind, talented, brave, everything I'm not. The fact that he's gay is usually forgotten because of how he looks. I'm just the nerdy, incredibly-less-impressive-looking, usually paint covered little brother who is a disappointment to the family."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:20 am
Mayah Playah

Ren frowned and furrowed his brow. He didn't know much about how a "normal" family worked, so it was hard for him to grasp something like the over shadowing of an older brother "That's... horrible... I've only known you for a few hours now, and, other than our introduction, you've been nothing but kind to me..." His ears fell backwards against his head and took a sip from his water, contemplating the crystal clear liquid. A silent moment passed and Ren spoke to lighten the mood, "Paint-covered... you paint?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:29 am
Haru Mania

"When I get the time," he replied, sipping his water. "Inna doesn't really like it when I paint, so usually I have to sneak away."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 am
Mayah Playah

"What do you paint? Can I see some?" Ren asked excitedly. He loved meeting other creative types and especially loved going to art museums though he never got the hang of painting, "I don't know how to paint, just didn't have the eye for it... I do know how to sew though!" He gestured to his shirt, "I made this whole outfit! Even the shoes! Leather-working is kinda like really intense sewing." Ren laughed at his dorkiness but was feeling more at ease now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:44 am
Haru Mania

Lucian laughed. "You know, I always wanted to learn how to sew. I just never found time to learn." He then pointed at a painting on the wall, smiling shyly. "I did that one. Chef Gustav liked it, so I gave it to him for his birthday about a year ago. It's not very good, but I like it."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:55 am
Mayah Playah

Ren stared in amazement at the painting. He'd seen it out the corner of his eye, and wanted to examine it closer, but hadn't gotten a chance to really take a good look at it, "That's... incredible... the stark contrast between the warm lights illuminating the dramatic foliage and hazy blue sky filtering through the bare branches of the trees lining the road perfectly express the feelings and emotions one can express and experience when in a relationship with another person... it's gorgeous..." Ren froze like a deer in the headlights and covered his mouth. He'd never gushed like this infront of an artist before and felt his cheek grow red, "I...I'm sorry! I didn't mean to go on like that... it's just... a very moving piece."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:58 am
Haru Mania

"No, it's fine," he said, blushing, yet grinning from ear to ear. "No one's ever said anything like that about it. I mean, even the chef just said it was pretty. You really like it?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:05 am
Mayah Playah

"Well... yes. You're very talented. I'd like to see more of your work sometime, if... that's okay?" Ren was glad to see Lucian so happy, "I'd ask if you'd paint me, but I'm sure all artists hate when people do that."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:08 am
Haru Mania

Lucian nodded vigorously. "I'd like that. I actually have a studio back at the house." He waited until after the recently-arrived Darans set down their food to speak again. "And I would love to paint you. Commissions are only annoying to professional artists who get asked every five minutes."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:16 am
Mayah Playah

"Sounds like a plan... of course, I'll pay you for your work and I won't hear a single word on the issue!" Ren took a bite of his lunch to add emphasis to the sentence and his eyes fluttered. It was just about the best food he'd ever had and hastily (but still daintily) took to the meal. After a few more bites he remembered his plan of telling Lucian the truth, "Lucian... I... have a confession to make."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:26 am
Haru Mania

"Before you do," he blurted, stopping Ren, "I have something to say, too. I want to tell you how glad I am that I snuck into your room instead of my brother's. I wouldn't have met you if I didn't, seeing as I was planning on leaving today and never coming back. I just wanted to tell you that before I lost my courage and told some stupid lie, which would go against everything I believe in. In fact, I always say 'if you're going to lie to me, then just don't talk to me, because I don't associate with liars' and I'm rambling now." Lucian laughed nervously, bowing his head. After a few moments, he looked back up, smiling slightly and looking into Ren's eyes. "So what were you going to say?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:59 am
Mayah Playah

Ren's heart sank at Lucian's confession... he hated that he wasn't being completely honest with him, but at the same time... what did he expect from the way he dressed? He dressed as a girl so... to be thought of as a girl made sense. From the way Lucian spoke so bluntly on his dislike of liars, Ren decided not to take the chance of losing his new friend and smiled brightly, "I... just wanted to say that I was... kinda glad you stumbled into my bed as well... when I first came to this school I saw a lot of people, but the all passed me by. I thought I'd be alone the whole time. Even when I got to my new room, your brother seemed preoccupied and I didn't get a chance to really get acquainted with him or any of his friends. You were the first person to really speak to ME, ya'know?"

This was quite an honest truth. He had little to no experience interacting with others so stumbling into a friendship with Lucian was probably the best the little bunny could hope for. Using this to... hide the other confession would probably work best at least until he could work the courage up to tell him that specific truth. He smiled and placed a hand on Lucian's, "I guess what I'm trying to say is... 'Thank you', and I hope we can share many more lunches together!"

((I'm cutting out for the night! Talk to you later!))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff