Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Planet Oridion (started and still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Username:Xx2Cute2BeEvilxX
-
Species:Wolf
-
Character Name:Kiva
-
Character Gender:Female
-
Character Age:19
-
Persona: A bit tough and independent at times. Has her moments when she'll let her tough exterior fall and be a cuddly little girl.

Home Planet:Kailein
-
Theme song:Fighter-Christina Aguilera
-
Special Accessories: A blue jeweled bellybutton peircing she recieved on a trip to Oridion
-
-
Dislikes:Accepting Defeat
-
Greatest Fears:To show her soft side.
-

Appearance:User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Zenshu smiled and nodded, "Yea, we are pretty alike. Ok, I'm going to go pay in advance for your stay. I'll visit you occasionally, I have a house on this planet, so you can stay there once you're out of here." He said with a smile, chuckling and nodding. He walked out of the room and went to into Nickel's room, "Hey, Nickel? It's Zenshu. Dude I'm sorry about all that s**t that happened earlier. I'm paying for the bill, and your stay here. I got to go, sorry about that. See ya, Nickel and Cinna." He said with a murr.

Zenshu walked out of the room and sighed, pulling out a lot of money and walking to the front desk, paying for both of them in advance and walking out of the hospital and into the snow, wrapping the scarf around his neck, shivering as the weather was cold to him because of his cold-blood, walking through the city towards his house across town. As he walked to his house, he kept getting colder and colder, chattering his teeth and his wings closing tightly for warmth.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Ken shrugged, "Okay..." he said, not sure whether he should take him up on his offer, still a bit mistrustful about the whole near-death scenario. He laid in the really uncomfortable bed, wishing he had something to do, like, killing someone, or burning down a house, God forbid they invent a way for instant recovery...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Kiva walked along, not paying attention to things. She rubbed her tired eyes as she continued walking. All of the sudden she hit something with a hard Thud and hit the ground. She rubbed her butt for a moment and looked at the Dragon-boy as she wiped the snow off of herself. "Sorry..." She mumbled a bit.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Zenshu gave a confused look as he hit something, pulling his scarf down so he could see down and she could see his face. He whimpered a bit and knelt down, offering her his hand, "Oh, I'm sorry. That was my fault." He said with a frown, looking into her eyes and smiling a bit as she was really pretty, he blushed a little and smiled warmly, "Here, let me help you up. My name's Zenshu."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Kiva looked at him. "Kiva." She sighed and picked up her spilled over bag from the snow and began to replace the things in her bag. She then smiled at him lightly. "No It was my fault. I wasn't paying attention."

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Ken got irritated, and stood up, not caring about the fact he was still healing, when the doctor tried to stop him, he just pushed him out of the way, and when more personnel tried to stop him, he grinned evilly.

After a couple of hours, he felt better, and his fists were covered in blood, he walked out of the hospital, his sword on his back and he walked away from the hospital.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Zenshu frowned and then smiled, "Ok, then let's agree it was both our faults." He said with a chuckle and a murr, his tail whipping back and forth. "So, I was just heading to my house, where were you heading?" He said with a smile, his ears twitching a bit as he smiled warmly at her.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:41 pm

"Well I haven't decided honestly. I just needed to get out of the house. I felt too... Cooped up. Just Needed a breather. I could use a bit of food I guess..." She shivvered a bit and pulled her jacket around her more. "Where do you live?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Zenshu smiled and walked next to her, "Well, I was just heading there, it's a nice, warm house and it's pretty big. I'm kinda rich, but I'm not going to rub it in your face or anything, I'm a nice guy." He said with a giggle, murring at her, "You want to come with me to my house?" He said with a considerate smile.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:53 am

Ken sighed, "Now, where was that house?" he wondered, then shrugged, "I'll just track him down." he found a trail, and followed it, soon catching sight of Zenshu and the wolf female, "Hm..." he wondered, he came closer, revealing his presence.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:19 pm

"I.. I suppose I could go." She said simply. She then felt a presence and turned. She scramed at seeing the other dragon. She clutched her chest as she breathed deeply. She then sneered and looked at him. "Who the Hell are you?" She didn't mean to come off rude but she did.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Zenshu looked over at Ken and yelped, looking at Kiva with a frown, "That's my friend, Ken. I almost killed him a while ago after... losing my cool. Be nice." He whispered with a pleading frown. He walked over to Ken, holding Kiva's hand and softly taking her over to him, "Ken, you healed pretty fast... Ken, this is Kiva. Kiva, Ken. Now, let's get out of this weather, I don't want to freeze to death." He said with a murr, smiling warmly at both of them.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Kiva looked at him, her brow furrowed a bit. She then whispered back to him as the walk. "You seem.. Scared by him you know that?" Her paws left prints in the snow as they walked. She flipped her head a bit to move her hair out of her face.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Ken grinned at her sudden fright, "Hmph, well, I guess I am pretty frightening." he said, looking at his hand, "So, uh, lead the way." he said, flicking some blood toward the ground.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff