Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Koi Ponds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:48 pm
iiRenPie
Tabi began to laugh a bit psychotically, "I forgot none of the people here are risk takers and their much to modest." she shrugged shooting Damian a daring look

((darn I was hoping he'd do it, then all we'd need was Noctis suddenly showing up and then the scene would've been perfect x3))

((haha it could still happen XD but only if nerd wants to razz ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 pm
Lshmah

((*^ *; Dun Dun Duuuuun~ bleh I just realized... I edit a lot =T))  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:53 pm
iiRenPie
Lshmah

((*^ *; Dun Dun Duuuuun~ bleh I just realized... I edit a lot =T))

((lol, so do i so no worries ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:02 am
Damian blinked and covered his chest. "Why do you look at me like that?" he frowned at Tabitha with a small blush. "I've got nothing to show!"

((whuzzat? oh, sure bring 'em in!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:10 am
Awesome nerd
Damian blinked and covered his chest. "Why do you look at me like that?" he frowned at Tabitha with a small blush. "I've got nothing to show!"

((whuzzat? oh, sure bring 'em in!))

((you gotta have him pull Lili's shirt up first razz for dramatic effect ya know haha))

Lili sighed "Jeez you guys are weird" she mumbled then put her hands at her side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:11 am
Tabi rolled her eyes and snapped the shirt suddenly disappearing. "Your move Dami, are you gonna help me compare their sizes or are you gonna cower leaving me to do this alone." Tabi poked Hana's exceptionatly large chest smirking making the demon's face turn bright red. She let out a sharp scream back slapping Tabi into a tree. "You are such a pervert!" Hana yelled turning trying to cover her bra and chest so the others couldn't see.

((mwahahaha~ x3))  

iiRenPie

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:17 am
((oh you guys are evil ><))

Damian frowned from all the peer pressure. If only he was still his romantic self right now, he wouldn't hesitate at all! "Forgive m, Lili." he gulped and ripped her shirt off then shifted into a fish and dove into the pond to hide.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:29 am
((you love us nerd X3 ))

Lili blushed a bit then put her hands on her hips sighing. Normally she wore tight shirts, they constricted her chest and made it look smaller. But she had a surprisingly big chest compared to how skinny she was. She crossed her arms over her C sized chest."Ugh...now you all know" she hissed and blushed even more acting as if wasn't a big deal that her boyfriend just ripped her shirt off.

Just then Noctis, Lili's older brother came out of a portal, actually looking happy for once. "Happy Birth-" he stopped instantly when he saw Hana and Lili without a shirt. He had a light blush for a second then walked over to the pond and shoved his hand in snatching up Damian the fish. He squeezed Damian "You did this didnt you" he hissed and pointed to the two blushing girls, a grim look on his face.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:40 am
Tabi snickered and stood up, "No my dear Prince it was me, I'm afraid my curiosity got the best of me. Please put him down if you should blame someone it should be me." she walked over to Lili and grabbed her arm lightly pulling her closer to Hana ten let her go then grabbed Hana's making her pull her arms away from her chest. "Since you are the Deathly one himself let's have your opinion cos i cant tell~! Who's bigger?" asked the small girl grinning widely. Hana turned away hiding behind her hair her cheeks red like a firetruck but Tabi held firm on her arm not letting go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:42 am
Damian made a fishy face then shifted into a snake and managed to slither out of Noctis' grasp. "I didn't look!" he said. "I ssssssswear!" he frowned. Because he was a snake, he couldn't really see anything, just their temperature.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:50 am
Noctis picked Damian up again then growled "You ruined Lili's birthday" he fumed.

"B-Brother!" Lili mumbled "I told you not to tell anyone" she growled then covered her chest again.

Noctis Growled towards Tabi "Tabitha, let Hana go. Either that or be feed to my hellhouds" he hissed and pulled Hana away from the girls gasp. He tighten his grasp on Damian and shot a glare tot he snake boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:00 am
"Birttttttthhhhhhhhday?" Damian hissed in surprise and shifted back to normal, which made things way worse for him. He gagged a little, but managed to pluck a Lily from the ground and weakly handed it to Lili. "Happy.... Birthday..... ack!" he said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:09 am
Lili blushed a bit then took the flower happily, she quickly glomped Damian hugging him close. "Thanks you Damian" she said sweetly and kissed his cheek lightly, remembering Jun telling her to slowly continue the relationship.

Noctis shot dagger's towards Damian but let go of him. Apparently he made Lili happy and it was her 18th birthday, Lili could take care of herself now. He wouldnt hurt him.....for now at least.

((lol, im playing some tiles o3o if anyone wants to play find my room, the password is lshmah
im not creative with passwords lol))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces