Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Horseback Riding Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:31 pm
Myka let go of Damian and slid off the swing, flinching as she heard a tiny ripping sound. She looked down and saw that her skirt had, in the mini-tornado they had, gotten caught on the swing and now her skirt was ripped up the seam into her upper thigh. Sighing, Myka examined the man in front of her, then frowned. 'Are there any Brits other than me here? Well, let's hope I don't forget my roots around all these-wait. Did he really just call me toots? Oh, I don't think so.' She calmly approached him and smiled slyly. "It was going rather smoothly," she breathed, her accent fairly obvious, "until a certain god upset the wind and managed to snag my skirt on the swing. Now I have a tear. What do you suppose I do now?" Folding her arms, she managed to look down on him, regardless of the fact that he was much taller than her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:07 pm
Nero just looked down at the girl than at her skirt. "Might as well take it off then, toots." he snickered and even threw in a British accent to play with Myka.

Damian quickly got between the two. "Let's all just settle down now." he laughed nervously then took his jacket off and handed it to Myka. "Here, just wrap it around your waist in the meantime." he said then turned back to his friend. "Now, umm, I was hoping if you would..." he drifted off then whispered the plan in the young god's ear.

"A walk through Memory Lane, eh?" Nero chuckled and cracked his knuckles. "Sure, I can do that... If Miss Britain will politely apologize." he said then glanced from her to Damian. "Or is it 'Mrs' now?" he teased and laughed when Damian blushed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:25 pm
She smirked. "I would, but it might be for your best interest if I keep it on and leave your excitement down to a minimum." Tying Damian's jacket around her waist, Myka rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:43 pm
"Great great, now listen closely, toots," Nero said while walking up to her, slightly disappointed that she didn't take off her skirt. "You're allowed to look at his council meeting memory, nothing more. No matter how curious you might seem, don't look into other memories." he said then tapped her mind, the wind rushing around her wildly. "Have fun." he chuckled as the entire scenery shifted.

The new scenery Myka was in was bizarre, it was random colored sidewalks with houses of every color, and the names were even weirder. Where mailboxes would have the house number were titles like, 'First book read', 'First time shapeshifting', 'Big soccer game', etc. The big pole at the corner of the street had a small panel that read: 'Memory Lane'  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:02 pm
Myka opened her mouth in protest when everything changed. Suddenly, she was on a street, a strange , multicolored street. She gasped, then growled. "He called me toots again....Wait, how am I supposed to know where to go?" Myka shivered, suddenly cold. Pulling Damian's jacket from around her waist, she tugged it over her arms and began to search for the council meeting, ignoring her torn skirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:12 pm
The bigger the distance Myka put from the pole, the darker and colder it got. Clouds began to cover the sky and the names on the mailboxes were darker and sadder. 'A new family' A few blocks are passed until the new mailbox reads, 'Veral's treatment' A few more blocks are passed. 'Loneliness...'
By that time lightning provides little light through the dark abyss the raining clouds have created. Not even the light from the light poles are enough to pierce through the darkness.
Past the storm is a white building that has a similar resemblance to the White House, the plaque on the big, black gate reads, 'Council Meeting'

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:16 pm
She sighed shakily in the dark, struggling to not let herself think about it. "Nothing going to happen, he can't hurt me here," she reassured herself. Myka gasped at the lightning, burying herself further into Damian's jacket. "Ok, time to be a big girl, just keep going." Finally, she reached a gate marked 'Council Meeting'. She tugged on the gate, slipping through with ease.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:35 pm
Inside the building was a long white room. There was a small fireplace with a white flame, a white chandelier, and a long white table with thousands of people seated there. Damian, wings unfolded, was sitting in the smack dab middle with his back to the fire, to his left were people dressed in warm colors with angel wings stretched out behind them, to his right were people with dark colors on and leathery wings complementing the horns above their cocky faces. Creatures of every kind were crowding around the windows and the doors, trying to sneak a peak of the talk of the century.
"I think he should go." a man said. He was at the end of the table where the people were dressed in dark colors, but he didn't have an intimidating or harsh air around him. In fact, he had a lazy and peaceful atmosphere. He had silver, curly hair, pale skin, lime green half-asleep eyes that matched his lime green nail polish, and a playful smile on his face. He had a black coat on that was halfway buttoned, underneath it was a half-tucked in white dress shirt, and a loose tie hung around his neck. On the left breast pocket of his coat was a small emblem of a gray and white shield with a grinning crowned snake above it, underneath it was a banner that read, 'Sloth'.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:44 pm
Myka held her breath as she looked around, finally letting it go when her gaze rested on Damian. "Damian..." she whispered, rushing to his side. Staying close to him, she examined the room. When the man with 'Sloth' on his coat spoke, she studied him. 'Hm, I know him....but how? Anyway, I wonder who "he" is.'  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:57 pm
Everyone sitting at the table, including Damian, stared at the man with suspicion. A few of the angels near the end of the table of warm colors turned to who was sitting at the end, imploring that he refuse to side with the man they called Nikolai, but the person on the end put his hand up to quiet them, and it happened.
The person in the end was dressed in an elegant white suit, one leg over the other, and his fingertips pressed together. There was a radiant light that covered his entire head, making it impossible to see any part of his head or face, but his hands revealed a lot. His hands were white, but after a few minutes little brown splotches would appear and grow until his hands were brown, after a few more minutes they became albino white. His hands would change skin color ever few minutes, and occasionally they would turn feminine. "I can't say I'm relieved to hear you agree with me," he started. Thousands of voices made his, ranging from light to rough, all in different languages, but there was a calm and peaceful voice that rang in everyone's head, piercing through the other voices. This voice's serenity filled the spirit with warmth and comfort. Damian shifted a little in his seat everytime her heard the man's voice. "But you are the new Devil, so maybe I've more to learn." the man said with a hardy laugh that was like a waterfall.
"That means very much to me, dearie." the man with lime green eyes, Nikolai, nodded. "Or should I say Lord?" he purred with a small wink.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:11 pm
'So that's what He looks like.' Myka slowly walked up to the changing man, careful to measure her steps. 'He's beautiful, in a supernatural kind of way,' she observed. 'I can only imagine His eyes...I wonder...' After her eyes were used to the light, she went about trying to see beyond it, but saw nothing. He was too powerful for her to read His emotions, even though she wouldn't have been able to anyway, since she'd gone too long without using that gift. Kneeling beside Him, Myka stared up at the strange being, incapable of moving her eyes. 'I can't look away...d*mn it...'  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:44 pm
Inner peace flew into anyone his eyes landed on, and right now it was Myka his eyes were on. "Hmm...." He mumbled as his fingertips tapped each other from how deep in thought he was in. After a moment or two, He put his now black hands on the table and rose to his feet, His eyes leaving Myka to look at the entire table, whom tensed up when he rose. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." He quoted from the Bible, his words mainly directed to Damian, who was beginning to look nervous yet at the same time awestruck. "I know that what you are doing is out of love for your sister, and I admire that." He paused, hands turning olive and feminine. "I allow you to return to the Dimension of Birth, and you shall be Lena Foster's guardian angel."
A few angels and demons didn't like the idea, but they had no choice. They agreed and nodded their heads reluctantly while a person with both an angel wing and a demon wing hit the table with a small gavel. "This Council meeting has ended." she called out and Damian breathed a sigh of relief and excitement.
"Ask, and it shall be given you; Seek, and ye shall find; Knock, and it shall be opened unto you." Nikolai quoted himself as he smiled at Damian. "I do think I'll come with you, darling. I'd like to see what's become of Earth."
As Damian shakily got to his seat he turned and bowed, saying his thanks to the Lord. After that, probably to nervous to listen to anyone else, he rushed off out of the council room, pushing passed the group that crowded around the entrance. Once he was gone a bright light enveloped the room and faded away to show Myka in front of the giant building again with the rest of Memory Lane behind her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:13 pm
Myka gasped and fell to her knees as she was transported out of the building. 'He saw me.....how? No one ever sees me, not since...' She gritted her teeth as her memories crept up on her. 'No, not now. Please, wait until I'm far away from him!' But her gift ignored her wishes and, as it usually did, knock Myka to the floor. Her eyes closed as she remembered the last time she'd felt this frightened.
A bloodied, bruised young woman was shoved into a dark, dank room. "That'll teach you to go behind my back," said a large, gruff man. "You b*st*rd, you make me sick!" the girl cried back. He slapped her. "Shut up. You're as much of a sl*t as your mother, who allowed herself to pregnant this young. For God's sake, you're 16, too young for love." "I'm 17, you half-wit!" "Still, maybe this will teach you to disobey me! Oh, and do clean yourself up. I imagine poor Kira would hate for you to look like that his last seconds of life." As he slammed the door, in the last little glimpse of light, the girl saw, in the corner, a young man in blood-soaked clothes. She crawled over to him. "Kira! Darling, speak to me!" She laid next to him, her face close to his. "Kira?" "Yes, my love?" he whispered. "What happened?" "He...he will not leave us be." "Then we'll run away!" "No, we cannot. You must leave. Now." "I will not leave you here!" "Please," he half-screamed, grabbing her hand,"I'm not long. You must go...for me.""No Kira! I refuse." "I love you, darling, more than the sun loves the sky, the wind loves the trees, and the moon loves the stars. Live for me, Myka. Live for me and yourself." Kissing her one last time, the man breathed his last and limply hit the floor. "No. Kira! KIRA!!"
Myka's eyes flew open as she screamed, tears falling from her eyes. She pulled her knees under her chin and began to sob. 'Why can't the past just leave me alone?'  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:23 pm
The thunder in the area cracked down hard, lightning shooting through the sky to chase the noise. The rain washed down on Myka in hopes of waking her up. Across the long road of memories was another building, pink with the US flag flying proudly above it, and the door waiting for her to leave Memory Lane.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:29 pm
She wiped her eyes as the thunder boomed above her. Standing, Myka mare her way back down the street, forcing the lump in her throat down. As she found herself before a pink building, she smiled weakly. "Looks like I've found my way out." Gently pushing herself through the door, she closed her eyes, bracing herself.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff