Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Aloha Hawaii! 1x1 (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
ρυяумα єяσѕ яσк ναєgнη [ρєяν]

==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

PERV gave Jen a wide smile, sensing the girl's embarrassment. It was almost like before, when her eyes had been brown and it seemed to ease PERV's worries. of course, that was until the blonde put her hand on top of her own. She froze slightly, beginning to worry about. Gray eyes watched the guardian expectantly.

She was almost going to tell Jen not to worry about it, the girl seemed so nervous. Even if her lip biting was starting to turn the succubus on, she'd rather not make the other girl uncomfortable. She opened her mouth to tell her just that when Jen started to speak again. Shutting her mouth and watching the blonde again with curiosity this time.

A small blush managed to make its way to her cheeks. The protective side of Jen brought a rather odd rhythm to her heart but it wasn't unpleasant. Even PERV forgot about the chips, intent on listening to the blonde, forgetting all about the people around them. The world had narrowed down again to just the two of them.

PERV tilted her head slightly before nodding. Then dread started to spread in the pit of her stomach. She looked away from Jen, breaking whatever spell had fallen over her. So the girl had awakened... while in Hawaii. She wanted to protect and guard the beach. The blonde would be content here and never want to leave. PERV had kinda hoped one day Jen would've visited her in Cali...

Sighing softly to herself before turning to look at Jen again, with a small, sad smile. "So you found what you were looking for? I'm happy for you... Hawaii is a great place..." She had forced the words out and they left the taste of ash in her mouth but how else could she have replied? They had only just met.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image
"Well... I wasn't really looking, to be honest," Jen answered awkwardly, and it was true. She hadn't really been searching for whatever it was she was supposed to protect. "But that doesn't really matter in an awakening..."

Jen blinked noticing the sadness in PERV's expression and the tone of her voice. Jen didn't understand what the matter was, unless PERV didn't want Jen to be constantly hovering around her. Like Jen would be some burden. Jen flinched back, pulling her hands away, "I'm sorry... I know it must be a huge pain. But I can't help it. I can't control destiny..."

Jen felt torn in two. A piece of her wanting to help PERV, ease whatever it is that seemed to upset her. But Jen was the problem. So it left her with no veritable course of action. It was quickly getting harder to breath as her instincts began to crush her, "Ah... I can't go away. I don't know how far away from you I can physically leave. It'd start to hurt after some point. But, I'll try not to bother you as much as possible, PERV.... I'm sorry..."  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

PERV nodded absentmindedly, at least Jen hadn't consciously been looking for her forest. It made PERV feel a little better though it still sucked dirty dish water. Sad gray eyes looked over at the blonde when she flinched and pulled away.

Ok, now her words weren't making sense. Sure it was a pain... but not the way that phrase usually meant. It hurt... a lot surprisingly. She didn't know she had gotten so attached to the blonde so quickly. At least she knew that the girl would be here so she could always just come back and 'happen' to run into her.

She was starting to get worried about the pained expression on Jen's face, wanting to comfort the girl. Forgetting her own pain at the lost, she reached out to the guardian, opening her mouth to speak but stopping when Jen spoke again. Her eyes saddened further as she spoke before her brows furrowed in confusion.

Did Jen just say 'you'? As in her? What? "What?" She didn't even know she had said it out loud until she heard a small echo of it. Wide, shocked eyes never leaving the green ones in front of her. "I'm... confused now... I... I thought you were telling me you awakened... to the beach? So... what does... that have to do with... me?"

Her heart was beating sporadically in her chest, almost painfully so. Had she assumed wrong? She thought, from what Jen had said, guardian's awakened to places. So, why was Jen talking about not bothering her and it being painful to be away from her? Again, her heart spasmed in her chest, going back to that mysterious rhythm.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:01 am
User Image
"The beach?" Jen blinked and then shook her head no, "Actually, I haven't even visited the beach yet..."

Jen looked down towards the floor hazel eyes cringing in pain, her voice low as she continued speaking, "I can't awaken to something I've never seen, or touched, or experienced," Jen's eyes drifted up towards PERV's and she spoke firmly, "It has everything to do with you PERV. I've been trying to wrap my head around whats happening to me, and all the evidence points to the fact that I'm your guardian."

Jen lifted her hands up and looked down at her palms. She clenched her hands into fists, "It's the only thing that makes sense. Why I'm so protective of you. Why It hurts to see you in pain, why I can't let you be. And now, you say my eyes are green... then it's the only thing that makes sense."

Jen's eyes drifted up towards PERV's hesitantly, "I'm still not completely certain though. But..." she shrugged haplessly. "I'm sorry, PERV... I'll try and not bother you..."  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

PERV watched Jen carefully, her heart beating in an almost painful rhythm. She had to be reading too far into this. She was going to get hurt again. No matter how much she tried to convince herself that, she felt the hope blossoming and the dread receeding. Then the blonde finally said it and PERV's eyes widened as she froze. Everything seemed to just stop, her heart, her breathing. She was completely motionless as the words kept banging around in her head.

Jen had... awakened... to her? The blonde can't awaken to something she hasn't seen... She had seen PERV. The blonde can't awaken to something she hasn't touched... She had touched PERV. Just thinking about that brought everything back into motion as she shivered, eyes instantly black but not in hunger. It was some other emotion but she had never felt it before and didn't know what it was.

No. No! It was going wrong now! She had hurt the guardian, HER guardian! Tears sprang to her eyes as she moved quickly over to the other girl. Without even waiting for the blonde to register the movement she leaned in and kissed her. Hands going to her hair, playing with the soft blonde locks as she breathed her in like she was the only air she could handle.

Flashes sprang up again as the chatter increased. Guys were turned on, even some of the girls but PERV didn't notice any of them. She only knew what was touching her, soft lips and soft hair. The boy that had greeted them when they entered was fuming but it wasn't like he could do anything.

Slowly, PERV pulled away, resting her forehead against the guardian's, tears still falling from her black eyes. "Please don't... You could never bother me... I know we just met and all but... you already mean a lot to me Jen..." She jumped pulling back a little as two plates landed on the table. The boy had come to deliver their food, mumbling, "Enjoy." before walking off again.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image
Jen felt like she had been struck by lighting. The kiss was so sudden, she hadn't been prepared for it. Her hands thrown up in surprise, an then they hung in the air, unsure of what to do. Slowly Jen tilted her head and kisses PERV back, hands resting on the girl's shoulders.

Jen didn't really notice the people and their chattering, or the pictures being taken. They were insignificant and mattered nothing in the face of what was going on now. Which was PERV. Kissing PERV. Being with her. How could everything in Jen's life change so suddenly? How could everything matter so little now that she'd found PERV. Is this what it was like? Being awakened...

Jen gasped as PERV pulled away. Her breathing low and quick, Jen's eyes searched PERV's and felt a stab of pain at seeing her tears. Jen frowned and lifted hand up to carefully brush aside the moisture, "D-Don't cry. It hurts seeing it..."

Jen blinked when PERV jumped and pulled away. The guardian turned, absentmindedly, towards the boy as he walked away, like a defeated enemy. Jen felt a little... no... Jen felt VERY smug.

She leaned back into her seat with a grin...  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

PERV's breath caught in her throat as she felt Jen brushing away her tears, closing her eyes though she smile. "Sorry. They're happy tears..." She wouldn't admit it out loud but she had been afraid she was going to lose this amazing girl. They had only just met, she couldn't believe how attached she was. This had never happened to her before. She was used to the one night stands where she only had glimpses of what had happened. Deep down she knew, with Jen, she would remember every detail.

She had glanced quickly to see the retreating form of the boy, glad she hadn't needed to fight his lust. Looking back over at Jen to see her smug grin brought a grin to her face. PERV laughed, slapping gently at the guardian's arm before leaning in to kiss her cheek. "Thank you... for your help before." She got up and sat back on the other side, not wanting to over stay her welcome. Besides, she was starving!

Grabbing her plate and pulling it towards her while taking a sip of her water. Now that the atmosphere had cleared up and she had food she felt... giddy. She looked up at the blonde, still smiling though she nudged the guardian's plate closer to the girl. "Please eat. If you're going to be busy protecting me then you're gonna have to eat more. I can't have you starving." With that said she picked up her sandwich and dug in, a soft groan escaping her as the tastes exploded in her mouth. It was almost as good as an orgasm... almost.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image
"It's alright," Jen said gently, the painful sensation in her chest lessened with the knowledge that they were tears of happiness. She smiled pleased when PERV kissed her cheek, Jen hardly felt the slap on her arm. She merely sipped her water and said, "You're welcome."

Jen slid her entire plate of chicken close to herself, and started cutting off the burnt pieces. She paused and glanced up at PERV before working at the chicken again, "I don't think I'll need to protect you... like it's a job or something. Guardian is just a title. It's not like you're in danger. I just... take care of you."

Jen began tucking into her food, even though it was burnt, it still wasn't bad. Not all. Then again, they could have given her cardboard and salt and she would have loved it with how hungry she was...  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

PERV's eyes fluttered as she enjoyed her food, her body happy for physical sustenance. It was the first time she ate in the last two days. That was the longest time for her that she had gone without eating actual food. Like she had told Jen earlier, eating actual food kept her hunger for energy at bay, otherwise she'd be feasting on everyone every second of the day.

The food was amazing. The sweet tangy flavor of barbeque mixed with the saltiness of the rub and topped with the pure taste of maple smoke sent her reeling. Taste was her strongest sense, followed closely by touch as they both had everything to do with her nature as a succubus. Sure she had an additional sense... it was a strong one but probably closer to touch seeing as it was so similar.

Shaking the stray thoughts out of her head as she heard Jen speaking, nodding to her. Her eyes widened slightly as she gasped, sucking in a piece of food and coughing as she put her sandwich down. Waving the girl away as she continued to cough before gulping down her water and sighing as she wiped at her voice. Giving Jen a smile as she coughed one last time. "Sorry, I'm fine. I just... No one's ever actually taken care of me before..." She looked out the open side of the shack, staring at the waves of the ocean.

"I was just a pain to my dad. He only took care of me out of a sense of duty... I was really just a huge burden to him... A dirty little secret that had to be kept that way. He didn't want the others to know that... that he hadn't known a demon when he saw one." She had whispered the last part, looking to Jen with a sad smile on her face. Sighing softly before lifting her hand then dropping it back to her sandwich. She had wanted to run it through her hair but there was sauce all over it. "So... thank you. Even if... this was something kinda forced on you. If it wouldn't hurt you so much then I'd say live your own life. I'd rather not be a burden on you as well..." She laughed softly without much feeling before going back to her food, not really wanting to see the reaction to her words.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image
Jen jolted in surprise seeing PERV choke. She almost rushed over, but PERV waved her back, so Jen was forced to stay sitting in her seat. She waited anxiously for the coughs to stop, half standing. She didn't sit back down until PERV spoke again.

Jen frowned and reached out to grab PERV's free hand, She squeezed her hand firmly and said, "PERV... you aren't going to be alone anymore. And you aren't a burden. And awakenings..." Jen paused picking her words, "They aren't burdens that tie you down to something you hate. They show you where you are supposed to be in this world. That's how my father explained it. You awaken to your true purpose in life. Mine was to meet you. Does that make sense?"

Jen wasn't aware of how much like a confession of love she sounded like. To her she was just trying to explain to PERV the way things are. The truth. She only wanted to ease the sadness she saw in PERV's eyes.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:14 am
User Image

PERV sipped generously on her water, sighing as she was finally able to breathe correctly again. Sending a small smile over to Jen when she noticed she had kept to her seat even though she was slightly standing. It was cute and... nice to have someone care for her.

She jumped slightly when the blonde grabbed her hand, looking over at her. Tears had sprung to her eyes from Jen's words though she quickly fought them back. She didn't want to hurt the guardian with her tears again, even if they were tears of happiness. She knew Jen would get the wrong idea. Giving the girl a smile before nodding.

To her ears, it had sounded like a declaration of love... but she knew the girl didn't feel that way. For that matter, did she? s**t. She did, didn't she? That odd rhythm to her heart, the way she's been acting, unable to have enough of the girl before her. Oh she was so screwed.... How the hell did she fall in love with someone she just met?!

Forgetting completely about the sauce in her hand, she ran it through her hair, grumbling when she did remember the sauce. "I'm... glad you don't think of me as a burden." And that would be the closest she would ever get to saying her true feelings. Smiling, it was only slightly forced, at the girl before nudging the chicken again and picking up her own sandwich. The quicker they ate, the faster she could get the barbeque sauce out of her hair and think.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:19 am
User Image
Being the guardian of a person was going to be infinitely more difficult than simply guarding a forest, or a beach. Jen was quickly beginning to realize this. For one thing places don't have feelings. You protect them from being defiled, and destroyed. True, that was difficult when you have man kind trying to hard to destroy the last of true mother nature, but it was an entirely different ball game. People were fragile, mobile, and they had feelings. Jen never thought a guardian would have to protect something's heart as well as it's body. But it was rapidly becoming obvious the more uncomfortable she got seeing PERV in any sort of distress. All of Jen's instincts told her that she needed to stop whatever it is that was hurting or bothering the succubus. And that was a much harder task than preventing stupid people from littering the forest floor...

Jen glanced up in concern when PERV cursed. She was about to ask her what the matter was, but was cut off by the sight of barbecue sauce in PERV's hair. Jen felt an uncharacteristic laugh escape her. She covered her mouth with the back of her hand, "Oops." She said with a smile, amusement on her features.

Jen went back to eating her chicken. Actually, she went back to devouring it. Jen was desperate for calories. It seemed like PERV was safe for now, so Jen's body was allowing her to actually realize, 'Hey! I'm pretty hungry! Perhaps I need to eat.' Jen was going to have to learn how to work around her instincts, or they were going to run her into the ground. In the face of PERV being upset, everything else felt secondary, and that included starvation. Which was dangerous.

"You aren't a burden," Jen repeated, just to reaffirm the matter for PERV's sake. Jen looked up from her chicken as she picked the meat off the bones, "That's impossible."  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image

PERV glanced up at Jen as she heard her laugh. She couldn't decide if she should smile or glare at the girl. On one hand, her laughter sounded amazing. She had never heard anything like it before. It made her wish her hearing was a tad stronger so she could hear the melodic sound better. On the other hand, the girl was freaking laughing at her and the sauce in her hair! Thinking of a compromise, she 'hmph'ed and stuck her tongue out at the girl.

Another idea brought an evil grin to her face as she leaned forward to plant some of the sauce on one of the blonde's cheek. Now it was her turn to laugh at the sight. Then her eyes widened. Holy crap! The guardian had eaten practically swallowed that chicken whole in minutes. It was impressive. Just watching the blonde made her not want her own sandwich. Alas, she knew she needed it and so she forced herself to continue.

She had about a fourth left when she decided she couldn't take another bite. Pushing the plate out towards the middle of the table before letting her head flop down unceremoniously onto the table. She lifted it a little as Jen spoke, giving her a smile before sitting up again and wiping her face and hands as best she could.

A blush managing to form on her cheeks. All she could feel was her face heating up before she looked away from the blonde, overcome with emotion. She had never felt this way before. Emotions, besides lust, had never been very strong with her. It almost made her feel uncomfortable and yet she felt like she was finally coming home? It was too difficult to explain, not only to herself but to others so she wouldn't bother. "Thanks Jen."

She coughed softly to clear some of the emotion from her throat, motioning to her plate and the chips still left. "I'm stuffed... feel free to eat the rest if you're still hungry. I don't want you starving..." Her eyes swirled a darker shade of gray as she licked at her lips before calming down. She had fed on five norms, a guardian, and real food, she was effectively stuffed to the brim and felt like curling up like a kitten and sleeping for a few hours.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:13 am
User Image
Jen chuckled when PERV "hmph"ed at her. In her defense, it was pretty funny. It wasn't every day you catch some one doing as silly and absent minded as sliding barbecue sauce through their hair. Under the circumstances, Jen felt her laugh was entirely justified. Of course, PERV was also entirely justified in swiping barbecue sauce down Jen's cheek. The guardian blinks in surprise. She wiped the sauce off with her thumb, and licked it off. It wasn't bad. Maybe she'll order the pork sandwich next time.

Jen polished off the last of the chicken, sliding the plate away. She could probably eat more, if she wanted to, but at the moment her hunger was satiated. The hunger that had been bothering her all this time was quelled at the moment. Buuuuut... since PERV offered Jen hooked a finger around the plate of chips and salsa, tucking in to polish those off as well. Jen might as well finish those up as well. She didn't know how often she'd forget to eat now that she was so concerned over PERV's well fair. She sensed that she was going to forget to eat a lot in the future.

No wonder mom had to hound dad all the time. Jen had thought it was weird how often he forgot to eat...  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:47 am
User Image

PERV's eyes darkened as she stared and watched Jen lick the sauce off of her thumb. Dammit... she really wished that was her thumb. Just thinking about it had her purring, a smile on her face. A soft laugh escaped her as she watched the blonde reach for the chips and salsa, content on watching her eat.

"Wow when you say you're hungry you really mean it. Perhaps we should get some snacks before we head back, in case you get hungry later on." Of course by that she meant, in case PERV couldn't keep her hands off of the blonde and wanted to feed again. Thankfully, she knew that would be quite a few hours away, probably even more than a few.

Her lids started to droop as she stretched, much like a cat, before yawning softly. She slouched back in her chair watching the guardian lazily. She was bushed from all that she had fed on. Sleeping sounded great right about now, she hadn't slept much last night because she was so excited to come here and now it was catching up on her.

PERV didn't notice until he was much closer. The boy had come back to grab the finished plates, ignoring the blonde as usual and his eyes never leaving the brunette. Maybe he still had a chance? "Can I get you anything else?" PERV glanced over at him, much too full and tired to be bothered by his lust that was steadily growing again. She looked over at Jen, smiling at her while tilting her head about his question.

"I'm fine. What about you Jen?" She reached out to idly play with the guardian's free hand, hoping it would keep the girl calm. Even though she had been in a slight lust-induced stupor before, she had sensed the girl's rising anger towards the boy and she didn't want a fight to break out.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces