Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ⱦhe Ⱦrapped Ϛouls [Open/Accepting] Ooc. . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ooc or Ooc? Pick Pick! x3
  Out Of Character - Boo! xDD
  Out Of Cookies - Huraaaay > w <
View Results

Kazoku Mizuki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:01 am
xXx-Acedia-xXx
Okay since im spearheading this project. im going to make another RP tomorrow titled [The Trapped Souls "Filler" RP] i won't really bother with any of the big details like story and all that i will just leave a link to the main RP incase anyone new wants to join or read it...i will also leave a quick synopsis of what is happening and update it like every few pages so that way people can read up on a quick catch up if they miss out a bit. i think start with the Beach trip. so once i have that started im gonna need anyone with a teacher character like Sullen to make a post and go on from there. now im thinking the beach filler should just be a nice relaxing just like a silly mess around plot but if you have a suggestion say it before i start the RP or thats what were going with. now when we finished / get bored with that bit we can easily wrap it up where we will move to the Ghost town. now since we will be starting with the beach it should give us some time to think of ideas for what to do in the ghost town and i will put up a vote here in the Ooc so people can vote for there fav idea i will have like 3 or 4 ideas to vote for at a time....so that sound good to you guys?

if you have any suggestions don't be afraid to quote me and scream them out so i don't miss them.

I agree with the power swap!!! but i want it to happen in another plot...i don't think it'll suit in the first plot, if you sync it in the beach i don't think it's good for it since it's only for relaxation .

Even in the ghost town, the characters are gonna have a hard time trying there ways to escape the town...so if anyone agrees with the power swap i suggest in another plot..

If actually possible we could make a character swap (but i think that'll really be hard for us)

I think that beach will last for awhile since so much blooming love in the air...i can't wait for the a night watching stars X"3

...mommie!!! didn't hugged me T^T..i'll just hug her when she comes back *sniffs*...it's because of my computer...waaaah D'X

oh and one more thing..i want to help in the ghost town ^ w ^ plot if you don't mind

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:32 am
Kazoku Mizuki
xXx-Acedia-xXx
Okay since im spearheading this project. im going to make another RP tomorrow titled [The Trapped Souls "Filler" RP] i won't really bother with any of the big details like story and all that i will just leave a link to the main RP incase anyone new wants to join or read it...i will also leave a quick synopsis of what is happening and update it like every few pages so that way people can read up on a quick catch up if they miss out a bit. i think start with the Beach trip. so once i have that started im gonna need anyone with a teacher character like Sullen to make a post and go on from there. now im thinking the beach filler should just be a nice relaxing just like a silly mess around plot but if you have a suggestion say it before i start the RP or thats what were going with. now when we finished / get bored with that bit we can easily wrap it up where we will move to the Ghost town. now since we will be starting with the beach it should give us some time to think of ideas for what to do in the ghost town and i will put up a vote here in the Ooc so people can vote for there fav idea i will have like 3 or 4 ideas to vote for at a time....so that sound good to you guys?

if you have any suggestions don't be afraid to quote me and scream them out so i don't miss them.

I agree with the power swap!!! but i want it to happen in another plot...i don't think it'll suit in the first plot, if you sync it in the beach i don't think it's good for it since it's only for relaxation .

Even in the ghost town, the characters are gonna have a hard time trying there ways to escape the town...so if anyone agrees with the power swap i suggest in another plot..

If actually possible we could make a character swap (but i think that'll really be hard for us)

I think that beach will last for awhile since so much blooming love in the air...i can't wait for the a night watching stars X"3

...mommie!!! didn't hugged me T^T..i'll just hug her when she comes back *sniffs*...it's because of my computer...waaaah D'X

oh and one more thing..i want to help in the ghost town ^ w ^ plot if you don't mind

*Hugs Kazoku* x3 There :3.

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100

Kazoku Mizuki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:37 am
Empress_Snow_Rose
Kazoku Mizuki
xXx-Acedia-xXx

mommie~!!! kazoku misses you~!!*hugs empress* how is mom? is she hiding in the closet again? :3 X"3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:58 am
Kazoku Mizuki
Empress_Snow_Rose
Kazoku Mizuki
xXx-Acedia-xXx

mommie~!!! kazoku misses you~!!*hugs empress* how is mom? is she hiding in the closet again? :3 X"3

Awwwww... (╥﹏╥) Mommie misses you to. I ish fine, but tired > . < and yesh yesh I am x3.

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100

Kazoku Mizuki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:37 am
Empress_Snow_Rose
Kazoku Mizuki
Empress_Snow_Rose
Kazoku Mizuki
xXx-Acedia-xXx

Awwwww... (╥﹏╥) Mommie misses you to. I ish fine, but tired > . < and yesh yesh I am x3.

kazoku misses you alot take care of yourself and your studies~!!! X"D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:31 am
Kazoku Mizuki
xXx-Acedia-xXx

you clearly miss understood me. the power swap was just an idea, i didn't mean i was gonna put it in the ghost town or beach it was just an idea. and im only spearheading the filler. which means I'm putting it all together but its a full group effort, you don't have to ask to help its up to you and everyone to decide what happens, not me.  

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:56 am
well its started im busy atm but yeah feel free to start post. probably need a teacher character to start  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:37 am
Grr, I wish I wasn't going to camp THIS WEEK. Just don't post too much without me lovies<3

Acedia, I give you full permission to control Setsu. o-o If you need to be, (or just waant to be xD) her puppetmaster,I'm totally fine with that.  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:01 pm
Sullen Miken
I like it and I have an idea for the ghost town thing. My idea is that sometime after they arrive, the teachers (or students) mysteriously vanish and wind up somewhere else. If they ever meet up again (as I'm sure they will), the teachers will appear as ghosts to the students and vice-versa. Using that, you can make it to where there are some areas that only teachers can go into, and some that only students can go into. This also makes them have to work together to find a way out. Any thoughts about this?

I dunno about appearing as ghosts... Seems a bit complex, since it would be a bad thing to have them dead. At least that's what I think has to happen to become a ghost.

Wouldn't it be better if they were 'possessed' by ghosts, instead of becoming them?

And I'll try to make a teacher post, but I don't know if I can right away... Better ask Sullen or someone first... Or maybe you could make a teacher Acedia? We were short on teachers...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:19 pm
They're not exactly dead. It's more like they are in different dimensions of the same place, but they can still see each other. They would be ghosts in appearance only, and the only way to fix it is to complete whatever the main goal of the ghost town plot is.

I'll try to make a post momentarily.  

Sullen Miken

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 pm
Sullen Miken
They're not exactly dead. It's more like they are in different dimensions of the same place, but they can still see each other. They would be ghosts in appearance only, and the only way to fix it is to complete whatever the main goal of the ghost town plot is.

I might have read something like this before...
Basically, someone's trapped in a different dimension, and can't see the others, and the others aren't trapped, but can see the ones trapped?

I think ghosts possessing people/creating trouble seems something easier to do...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:31 pm
xXx-Acedia-xXx
well its started im busy atm but yeah feel free to start post. probably need a teacher character to start

I like it, but the Arbiters new place in the filler seems kind of awkward... i think we should continue reaping souls at night, and killing soul stealers and such...cause going around causing trouble seems weird, Maybe even we could be placed as invisible protection if they happen to run into something dangerous at night or something..  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:07 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
xXx-Acedia-xXx

I like it, but the Arbiters new place in the filler seems kind of awkward... i think we should continue reaping souls at night, and killing soul stealers and such...cause going around causing trouble seems weird, Maybe even we could be placed as invisible protection if they happen to run into something dangerous at night or something..

i changed it for the fact that while there place in the main rp fits perfectly it would just be a pain if they went around trying to take out the night class the entire time and doesn't really fit into the filler. also since the filler will be going through different genre's there jobs will change too. so in one section e.g the ghost town say if that was taking a mystery kind of genre the role of them causing trouble fits fine. while say if the ghost town takes a horror genre the arbiters job would be closer to that of in the main rp just like in this beach one where its just relaxing fun the arbiters role would be the same, relaxing and having fun.
also remember this whole thing is a group effort since we haven't really talked about the roles of people i just simply put together a neutral stance as i said it could easily change many times and we would really need everyone to talk about the roles before making anything completely "official"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:11 pm
ZDarkwolfZ
Sullen Miken

I might have read something like this before...
Basically, someone's trapped in a different dimension, and can't see the others, and the others aren't trapped, but can see the ones trapped?

I think ghosts possessing people/creating trouble seems something easier to do...

Closer, but still not quite what I had in mind. They will get trapped in another dimension, but both parties will still be able to see the other one. The seperate parties will appear as ghosts to anyone in another dimension. The ones trapped should be able to go into places that the others can't, and vice-versa. Whether that last part flies or not, they would still have to work as a team to figure out how to fix it, the last bit would just make it a little more difficult.  

Sullen Miken

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces