Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supahtinypanda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:11 pm
What to call me

You can call me "Panda," unless someone else took it. If someone else refers to them as "Panda," then you can call me "Supah" or "Tiny" xD... I'm not very creative with nicknames... o3o...

Who Accepted my Application

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined

My best friend IRL recommended this guild to me. She's been playing Gaia FOREVER and today is actually my first day on this site... I'm still trying to get the hang of really posting things, so sorry if this will be kind of awkward looking... ಠ_ಠ... Anyways, my friend said this is a great place for noobies like me to get the hang of things since the community is so nice.

I also joined because I LOVE to RP. Unfortunately, this is my first time RPing with complete strangers... so I'm really kind of nervous. I hope I make a lot of new friends in this guild!

Gaian Age

I joined February 23rd, 2013. So... about one day old. c':

Predicted Favorite Forum

I think you'll more than likely find me most under fantasies, love, action, or horror/mysteries. Fantasy is def my no. 1 fave genre though!

About me

Hi there! As stated in the paranthesis, I guess I'll start off with my interests ಠ_ಠ...

Interests: Anime/Manga, writing, drawing, RPing, video games and especially CHEERLEADING. <3 (; I'm really not the best draw-er in the world, so I prefer writing A LOT more... A part of me is really debating on dropping drawing completely for writing... c':

My favorite colors are anything purple. My favorite animal is, of course, the panda... wolves are pretty awesome too! Any more questions over my interests? Just ask. c:

Fave Genres: Fantasy, Love, Action, Mystery... a little horror and sci-fi, but they're not my top faves. I can only handle horror to an extent... x_x

Dislikes: Scary movies, trollers/bullies, obnoxious people... (as I'm thinking of these, I'm just like, "what the heck do I really dislike?!" I guess I don't dislike very many things... lols c:...)

Extra info about me: I'm 16... I'm definitely socially awkward at first because I'm so shy (even if it's online >_<). I absolutely enjoy anime, manga, video games, RPing and PROUD OF IT. c: I love to make friends even though it's very difficult for a lil'o introvert like me... (。◕‿◕。)... So, uhh... I hope I meet a lot of nice, helpful friends in this guild... >_<

To make this a little less awkward, here's a little bear~: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:03 pm

What to call me
Call me Puppet. We have other Pandas here smile

Galactic_Fusion

Why I Joined
I've never joined a Guild on Gaia. Thought I'd do so now.

Gaian Age
On this account, a day or two. On my main, now hacked account, I've been around since 2003.

Predicted Favorite Forum
RP for Science Fiction

About me
RP was my first escape on the internet, and I have a long and storied history in that respect. Perhaps I'll let you know a bit about it if we become good friends.

Secret Code
tT

Kunoichi Pandacat

Lonely Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Nick Forgy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:45 pm

What to call me
Nick or Forgy

Galactic_Fusion

Why I Joined
To roleplay!

Gaian Age
I'm not sure, but this profile was started today.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy

About me
I play football, lift weights twice a day, and am a straight A student. I love the outdoors, and of course, fighting. However, I can be lazy, and play Xbox and the computer as well.

Secret Code
Ny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:23 pm

What to call me
Call me Sane I suppose. Far more people then I like think my name has something to do with hating on others in a sane fashion.

A wonderful person by the name of.... Cadenza of the Heart accepted me. Whoever that may be...

Why I Joined
I joined because.... Um..... I got bored? I used to do this with others on other sites and stuff... But half of them dissappeared. Conspiracy time.... Slenderman took them.

Gaian Age
This account is 646 days, but I had another that was lost to the ages that was from about '08. I'm still a complete and utter newblet though.

Predicted Favorite Forum
What to choose, what to choose....... Action? Yep. That'd be it.

About me
Oh gawd. The hard part. I suppose I shoudl straight off the bat and come clean, I'm a deranged pyschopath who murders small children and makes puppets out of their corpses..... Well, maybe not that crazy, but I am crazy. Expect mood swings, dumber than avergae ideas and phrases, all that lovely stuff. I like writing, and I wish I was good enough at art so I could compliment the writing with art, but alas, I'm terrible at drawing. I also go on and on and on about stuff, like I am now. Enough usefull information though, SPEED LIST OF INTERESTS TIME!!!! *gasp*DoctorWho,WhiteCollar,IReallyDon'tLikeAnimeForSomeReasonAtAll,Zedd,deadmau5,FeedMe,OldSchoolCalvinHarris,NewSchoolCalvinHarris,OtherVariousElectronicMusicArtists,Camping,Writing,History,BecomingAHighSchoolTeacherOneDay,Guns,VideoGames,OtherVariousTVShowsAndBooksI'mToLazyToList,InternetMemes,InternetVideos, THE INTERNET I LUV IT. blaugh

...... Sorry about that. That was the daily dose of insanity. And for the secret thing i'm supposed to post from what I assume are the rules, YOU HID IT FAR TOO WELL.

Secret Code
If something secret from the rules is suppsoed to go here, you either hid it to well, or I'm going blind. Could not find it, nope.

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rainbow Frosted

Sparkly Lover

7,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:34 pm
1. What to call me: Queen Dot
2. Who Accepted my Application: Galactic_Fusion
3. Why I Joined: I love to rp, and wanted to meet new folks
4. Gaian Age: 1697 days
5.What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums?: Um...I like most
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:31 pm
What to call me
Tazz

Galactic_Fusion

Why I Joined
I joined cause the other RP guilds i'm in are very inactive.

Gaian Age
1542 days (About more than 4 years)

Predicted Favorite Forum
Hmm cant really say but most likely Furries or Love.

About me
Well im currently a high school student. Junior. I may be young but i am wise. My RP's are always long and detailed. I'm very aggressive so must of my characters are too.  

Little Tasmanian

Vicious Kitten

18,290 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Eva Windstorm

Distinct Genius

1,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:44 pm
1. Call me Eva or Ruru.

2. AngelusVindemia accepted my Application.

3. I joined because I love RP.

4. I joined gaia online two days ago.

5. I don't really have one, but most likely it would be action?

6.I like anything and everything so my hobbies might be your hobbies as well smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:18 pm

What to call me: My name is Justin, but anything that's easy is fine with me. I get called Herman a lot, but also Vice due to my older username.

Who Accepted my Application: -AngelusVindemia-

Why I Joined: Well, I love roleplays. I love roleplays of all kinds and I enjoy meeting and doing roleplays with many people.

Gaian Age:I've been on Gaia for about 5 years now, but only about 3 on this account. I know my way around.

Predicted Favorite Forum: I'll probably participate a little in all forums, once I learn the ropes. I like 99% of all roleplay types.

About me
Well, first off, hello! My name is Justin, and I'm 16 years of age. I've been on gaia since 2007, and I've been roleplaying since day 1. I am a nice guy 100% of the time, and I tend to keep my cool in any situation. I am really laid back and I really like talking to everyone. I tend to sometimes say things that go a little to far, as a joke, but I really don't mean it, so sorry if I offend. Fighting is against my philosophy, but a 'Flame War' is fun here and there. If there is any other things that people are curious about, just message me, I always reply. Aside from that, I can't wait to get started.

Secret Code : LP

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:26 pm

What to call me
Vio, please.

I was supposed to keep that? T.T

Why I Joined
Well, the other guilds weren't as active as this one and this appealed to my style of writing better.

Gaian Age
About 3 or 4 years.

Predicted Favorite Forum
That's difficult because I love a combination.

About me
I have very short, sandy hair and I like it that way. I'm also really small in size and I'm kind of on the weak side, but that doesn't stop me from playing rough. I don't anger easily, but when I am tired my posts get ridiculous. Believe me, you'll notice. I like anime, manga, and video games. I like to rp off the Internet too. It's kind of like getting to know my characters in real life.

Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question:
heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:39 pm
What to call me
Kare Or Bear

Black_Mist_Sapphire

Why I Joined
To roleplay!

Gaian Age
2455 days old

Predicted Favorite Forum
don't have a favorite

About me
I sing, I love to Roleplay, but studies always comes first because I have a medical problem and miss a lot of school, and getting through highschool is my number one goal at the moment  

iiKareBearXx

Romantic Lover

clay_doll13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:19 pm

What to call me
Clay or Doll. Either work.

-AngelusVindemia-

Why I Joined
Because I like to role play, it's as simple as that.

Gaian Age
With this account, 118 days.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Romance or Fantasy, but I enjoy changing it up on occasion.

About me
I'm not new to Gaia, even though my account it young, I've had to change accounts a few times due to various reasons. I love to write and role play as well as draw and sing. I am currently working to save money for college where I am hoping to learn the skills needed to become a movie make up artist. I want to be the one who creates the monsters on screen. smile

Secret Code
c3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:27 pm
Hi everybody,
What to call me
well, my name is Herioa, I pronounce it 'Heh-row-ahh'. some people call me Hero for short

-AngelusVindemia-

Why I Joined
Interested in 'learning' to roleplay. practice something new to me

Gaian Age
not long, a month or two, I like it here.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I"m here for the romance. not that I plan on finding my next hot date so much as developing my flirtatious side - a purely selfish motivation. whee

About me
I grew (and continue to grow) up in california. I've labeled myself at a young age in categories like 'thinker' 'phillosopher' 'brooder', I've recently become dedicated to developing myself socially, that's what gaia is all about for me, and why I"m here as well. roleplay is a safe way to test the limits of my own flexibility.
heart  

Herioa

Popular Gawker

Fluffy_the_Spy

Versatile Explorer

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:53 pm

What to call me
You can call me Fluffy.

I have no idea. I don't even remember when I joined. I just saw it in my list of guilds and though 'oh ok'. surprised
Why I Joined
I can't find a good RP guild that is active. It's annoying.

Gaian Age
I'm not sure, but I think I started it back in 2007.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Action, Horror, Fantasy, Sci fi, maybe Series and Fanbase.

About me
I live in Virginia right now, looking for a job, and a life adventure.

Secret Code
FY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:22 pm

What to call me
Misfit_Sir

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
i wanted to be a part of an active RP guild.

Gaian Age
I just joined Gaia for the second time a few days ago.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Horror, maybe Sci-Fi

Secret Code
Mr

Misfit_Sir

SPESS MEHREEN

Versatile Gekko

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:13 pm