Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:01 pm
“Every man dies - Not every man really lives”
User Image Kasie threw the stone in the air again before looking at the girl, she tilted her head before the rock hit her head, she rubbed her head and stood up "Kasie, nice to meet you all" She said smiling as she waved at them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image
"Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"

Cross sighed shaking his head.

"He has 3 souls loose..but that ant all of them.."he said quietly and he started pacing.

"If we want a fair fight with Vincent..we'll have to use a lot of teamwork."he said sighing.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Nyx watched him pace and she giggled. "If I can figure out how to summon the one spirit then maybe I can summon others. I mean, you haven't even seen them yet." she said as she put her hands on her hips. Luna crossed her arms. "And we probably won't see him because he might not be real. How can we tell which spirits are real and which ones aren't?" she asked her. Nyx groaned and shook her head at Luna. "Oh just you wait! I'll show you they're real Luna and then you can keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut!" she snapped before she put her hand over her mouth and giggled. "Sorry." she said before she bent down and picked up a rock with a sharp edge. She then turned and walked across the rubble as she looked at the sky. Her head tilted from side to side as she tried to remember how the spirit showed up the first time when she was little. "If you want to show some real teamwork then you'll help me out!" she called back as her tail swished back and forth. Luna's ears flattened on her head. "Do you even know what we're looking for?" she asked as she ran to catch up to her. Nyx turned her head and smiled. "Nope! But that's what makes it fun!" she said cheerfully. "Now come on Mr. Cross! You can think and walk at the same time can't you?" she teased playfully.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:46 am
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Tolos tilted his head, glancing down into the alley below as he noticed the two girls talking to another kid. His eyes widened fractionally, glowing silvery blue with red edges for an instant. "I was starting to wonder if you'd show yourself, Cross... though if those are other experiments, we'll have to be careful," he said dryly, dropping almost casually onto the fire escape several feet below the rooftop he was standing on.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:14 am
User Image

Locations: On Top a Building | Moods: Prepared to Fight | Thoughts: I guess I am going to have to fight.....Damn

User Image Marie turned around towards Shadow, hearing him. She started backing up, looking like she was escaping,"Tallio, Shadow,"she whispered. She started going to another building, when she heard something that sounded like missile coming towards her. She quickly jumped onto another building, just barely missing the flames from the explosion. She knew it would take the attacker a few moments to reload and fire, and in those moments, she used her ability to pinpoint his location. She quickly found her attacker and took off towards its location. She noticed it's location somewhere near a very tall building. She climbed the building to see if she could see it from above, but instead actually found it. Or should I say her.

She stood up to a place where the hunter couldn't see her. She started to throw one of her blades when the hunter turned around. She gave an eerie smile. Her hair was as white as snow, and eyes as black as the night sky. And a skin color Marie had never seen before. The girl aimed her RPG at Marie, still holding that ominous smile, then, shot the rocket-projector at Marie. It hit Marie in the gut, but didn't pierce her skin. Luckily for her, it was an open street up ahead. She held onto the missile the best she could. She soon realized she would have to let go in a matter of seconds because it was about to hit a building. She knew it would hurt her, but she let go of it, piercing her belly in the process.

Marie landed on the ground on her back, damaging that too. She immediately realized the tactic of her attacker: weaken the opponent until they give up. Unlike most, Marie had willing spirit. She was never going to give up. She held her stomach to help stop the bleeding, but it didn't help. She then remembered an old technique she used to heal herself when she was badly damaged and when the moon was up. She called it 'Lunar Synthesizing'. She lied herself down and bent her legs. She didn't do this method of healing often because of the pain it gave her. She took a deep breath and stuck her fingers inside of her stomach. She cried out in pain. She then looked up at the moon and with her other hand, reached up towards the moon. She connected to the nature of the land and asked it to heal her. She moved her free hand towards the ground and shoved her hand into the dirt. Now fully connected, the powers of the moon sewed her wound back together, but at a price. Five years of her life were taken off, and had used this method of healing only once before, taking now at a total of ten years off of her life.

She stood back up on her feet feeling more refreshed and ready for battle. She had guessed the female hunter thought she was dead because she didn't come to look for Marie. So, she climbed to the top of the building in which the missile was fired at her and saw the girl. The girl did not look back but was instead aiming her weapon at Shadow. Marie got furious, not because it was Shadow she was aiming at, but because that the girl thought she was dead with one blow. She tackled the girl without a word and started punching her face many times. The girl flipped Marie over, beat her until Marie's lips were bleeding, and took out a knife, still smiling, even though her teeth were bloody. Just as she was about to plunge it into Marie's heart, Marie grabbed it and stopped her. With all of her strength, the other girl being strong, she turned the knife around and used her own force to plunge it into the hunter's heart. The hunter lay motionless on top of Marie's exhausted body. She pushed the hunter's body over the edge of the building. She steadily sat up, taking her time, and saw the blood drip from her lips. She pulled out a tissue from her dress pocket and wiped her mouth and sighed,
".....And they're only gonna get tougher.......".

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:56 am
Tolos shifted as he saw the girl half kneeling, half lying over the body before he heard the faint scrape of a boot on the rooftop. He sighed, grabbing the ladder and leaping up it in two long strides, his boot striking the roof a couople of feet to the girl's right as a low feral snarl escaped him, his gaze shifting color from a silvery gray to the deep bloody violet of Apos' slightly insane gaze as the tattoos seemed to burn themselves into the skin around his eyes. He let out a deep growl as he grabbed the man's forearm before twisting sharply, snapping the bones in his wrist with a sharp cracking snap before he kicked him backward, hearing the crunch of breaking bones as he deliberately increased the force of the blow through kinetic manipulation. He wasn't surprised to see the man fall backward with a gasping cough, the pistol clattering to the rooftop as the flames from the destroyed chimney and wall played over his face, making him seem almost demonic in appearance as his eyes glowed slightly red in the flames. "Coward... striking at a woman from behind when your idiot colleague clearly couldn't beat her..." he growled, his voice gruff and low with molten anger.
OOC: ((When going through the link, the tattoos on his face are in the third column, third row [across his forehead just above the eyebrows] and third column, bottom row [outer corners of eyes].))  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image

Cross shook his head sighing but turned walking between them.

"We go south..look for allies..Vincent isn't are only problem here remember?"he asked and poked them both.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:00 pm
Apos exhaled, slamming the man's head into the rooftop before latching an iron hard grip onto his leg and slamming him chestfirst into the ground before kicking him square in the rear and sending him skidding to the edge of the rooftop. "You will not get the chance to do that again," he growled low in his throat as he kicked the man in the ribs, flipping him over before lifting him by the front of his body armor with one arm; each personality within him seemed to have abilities unique to itself. Apos' strength was nearly four times that of even an experienced Muay Thai user, while Tolos was able to move with near superhuman reflexes... Chaos... nobody quite knew his unique ability, though the kinetic manipulation was present within all of them/him. He tossed the man hard off the roof before leaping down after him, ramming two piledriver punches into his chest and abdomen with heavy thuds, shattering the man's ribs on the left side with the first punch and probably making the man's kidneys explode with the second before he flipped and pressed his feet into the man's abdomen, letting him slam hard into the pavement with a heavy crunch even as he bent his legs, dissipating the kinetic impact with a focused push that made the asphalt and concrete seemingly explode with a crunch, leaving a concentric crater beneath the impact point for nearly three feet. He exhaled, stepping off the mangled body as he stared at Cross a few feet away from him. "Damn hunters are worse than the plague, and more irritating," he said bluntly, ignoring the slight twitching of the corpse at his feet, his red-violet eyes on Cross' red ones..
OOC  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna nodded but cringed when he poked her. "Allies are probably more important than trying to summon something you don't have any control of." she said to Nyx who wasn't paying attention. Nyx was twirling around again as she looked for things on the ground. "You can look for allies and I'll make an ally of my own. And I will control him Luna! Just need time and lots of practice." she said as she twirled her bird charm. "Besides twinny, I'm not that worried. We've got an angel on our side." she said as she smiled at Cross before twirling again and thinking. Luna rolled her eyes. "Such a foolish little kid you are." she said with a chuckle yet she couldn't help but smile. "Certains disent que le monde finira dans le feu." she said as she crossed her arms and followed. Nyx smiled back at her and laughed. "Certains disent que dans la glace." she replied before she twirled the rock in her hands and looked at Cross. "Is there anyone else you know that you think might want to help us? Or are we just looking for random wanderers?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:18 pm
"Taliho? Man that was corny", Shadow thought as Marie makes her move. Shadow grips his fists tightly as the other hunter prepares to charge at Marie and strike her down with his sword while she was occupied in dodging the explosion from the Ranged Hunter's next round. Shadow wasn't too, worried since he knew that Marie was an gifted after watching her jump gracefully through the roof tops. Right when he was about to leap at her in mid-air, Shadow leaps straight at him while drawing out a katana from his waist belt and clashes with his sword to a halt in mid air. He pushes the sword hunter away and lands on the roof top staring him down with a completely cold focus in his eyes. The Sword hunter grins an gives Shadow a psychotic grin. His hair was brown and his eyes were a chilled blue and steely. "So its true. You really are still alive.", said the Sword Hunter as he taps his sword against the concrete. "What are you talking about?", Shadow grips his katana. The Hunter chuckles with amusement,"So the rumors, are true. You really have lost your memories. Well thats okay. I'd be glad to refresh your memory.....BEFORE YOU DIE". The hunter and Shadow lunges at each other in mid-air as they collide in mortal combat.

Shadow and the Hunter slash all around the rooftops at high speed. To the naked eye, they both looked like two streaks clashing and sparking in the darkness. At first the hunter was sure it was winning, but Shadow looked as if he wasn't even trying. "What the Hell? Is he toying with me?.", the hunter thought as he began to swing harder in agitation. Suddenly, Shadow clashes with him again and does and aerial back-flip. Thinking Shadow left and opening, the hunter goes for it. But then Shadow twists his body in mid-air and blocks with his sword in one hand as the wind kicks up all around him with his hair flowing passed his face meeting eye to eye.. He maneuvers while still in the air and gives the hunter a powerful kick in the chest, causing him to crash through the edge of the roof top and on to another. Shadow lands on his feet and the hunter stands up coughing up blood from a ruptured organ. "Gulp......Impressive kid. But LETS SEE YOU DODGE THIS!!!", the hunter reaches inside of his coat with both hands and throws a raining storm of shurikens. With high perception and skill, they all curve in all directions, leaving Shadow with no way out. Suddenly, Shadow flicks his sword up and catches it in his mouth while jumping into a back flip. He reaches behind his belt drawing out both his guns. Suddenly, he spins at high speed like a top with guns and bullets blazing all around. With perfect timing and perception, Shadow hits all the shurikens and defects them away. The sight was so unreal, the hunter thought it was all a dream with time stoping all around him. Shadow lands back down and fires the last single shots left in both his guns symontainiously, sending both his bullets spiraling together into one powerful shot. The hunter panics as he attempts to deflect the shot with his sword, but the impact was too powerful for the sword to handle and broke in two. He stumbles back as Shadow lunges at him again at high speed like the wind and twists in a spin kick to the head. The Hunter spirals and crashes into the water tower like a rag doll. Waiting for him to come out of the debris, Shadow awaits with complete focus as he stares silently without a word with his crimson eyes glowing in the darkness.

The hunter steps out wobbling in dizziness,"D-damn...you...kid. So they were right. The experimenting methods they used on you made you into a highly adaptive fighter. Huh, it explains why your able to handle a weapon so well at this age.". The hunter holds his head as the whole side of his face was dripping blood like bruised tomato. "Six years ago....now", Shadow demanded in a silent tone as rain drops began to fall all around. "Okay okay kid. I'll spill a few beans", then Hunter said as he regained his cool so easily. "To tell you the truth, I don't know exactly what you did. But you cause one hell of a stir in HQ. Over half the staff and even the high officials pissed their pants after seeing your reports on the damage you caused to the facility that contained you. You were only ten years old, and somehow you singlehandedly killed ten-thousand armed guards and destroyed the entire facility in one night. It was hard to believe that a child was capable of such power. But it doesn't stop there. The data files on your development were lost, but a few surviving scientists reported that your power is steadily growing through each passing year. And they could hardly imagine what kind of power you would have if they allowed you to mature into adulthood. So they were going to order your extermination, but after years of searching, he couldn't find a trace left. They told us you were dead, but the fact you are standing hear in front of me means that they went chicken s**t and tried to forget about you. What a bunch of cowards.", the Sword hunter explained all of his information to Shadow, but there are still more questions unanswered. Shadow grips the handle of his sword as he could only remember waking up at the side of a river bank as a child all alone as his first memory. "Oh and and more thing", he says as he slowly reaches behind and turns on his radio for HQ to listen to his discover with Shadow still in full attention of the Hunter's explanation. "I dont know how you got the name Shadow. But you had another name before that. You were called PROJECT ECLIPSE", he shouts loud and clear for the radio to catch it as the lightening crashes all around with heavens rumble in horror of the name.

User Image

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image

Cross sighed shaking his head.

"Learning to control souls won't be easy..by a long shot. We will have to treat this whole situation very delicatly..he may be simply waiting for you to play his game Nyx."he said and he suddenly blacked out..as if in a trance..he stood still. His eyes blocked by flashes of blood and fire. His eyes refocuse d
and he suddenly turned his head just as Acheron crash landed ontop of the hunter.

"I believe we've found one."he said and his wings sprouted further out.

User Image
You can't live..until you die."

Vincent starred below at the red marble in his hands..and let it fall to the ground..before Chris appeared from it once more.

"Help these creatures meet each other at last..I need my ingridents togeather."he said coldly. Chris nodded.

"Yes..Master.." and Chris dissolved in a red mist.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx huffed and turned to Cross, ready to argue with him before she noticed he seemed to blank out. She then watched his wings sprout out and she grinned before she became confused. "Um, found what exactly?" she asked as she looked around. Luna stood still and her hand moved to her leg to make sure she still had the gun with her. Thank god she hadn't left it behind in the apartment. "It's not one of Vincent's souls is it?" she asked quietly as her ears seemed to move around to pick up any sound from any direction.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:28 pm
“Every man dies - Not every man really lives”
User Image Kasie tilted her head at the people and sniffed, she shrugged her shoulders as she sat on a big piece of rubble, she put her feet together and rested her head on her hands as she watched the other people talk.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

Cross walkd across turning the corner..he starred into Acheron's eyes.

" Friend I hope."he said with a slightly pondering tilt to his head.

"What brings you here?"he asked.

(Since there was tad of confusion from the last couple of posts..you kinda came outta no where on us.. smile ..lol. Mind acting like he walked up just as Acheron landed? lol)  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:41 pm
Apos cocked his head slightly, wary of this newcomer. He looked away as the tattoos seemed to fade into his skin before he sighed, the dark reddish violet bleeding away to a deep steely gray. Ash sighed as he rolled his shoulders. "Having more than one personality in your mind... tends to make life awkward at best, even more when each seperate personality has some unique talent," he said softly. "I'm just a wanderer at the moment... just someone looking for a home, so to speak," he said softly.
~OOC:  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces