Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Temple of the Gods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 am
Hiro looked down "He's leaving huh?" he muttered to himself. "im gonna go rest wake me up when you guys are done and if i dont wake up, carry me to my dorm." He said.
((im gonna go to bed, see ya))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:32 am
((nighty night!))
Lena nodded at Hiro then looked at Nikolai. "Dragon's just about our age, I'm sure he still needs a father in his life." she said and looked around. "And you've got nephews and nieces to worry about, too, not to mention your friends." she said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:33 am
"yes, but my nieces and nephews have fathers. Dragon didnt even now i was his father until now, and you were really my only true friend." Nikolai explained  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:43 am
Lena sighed and avoided eye contact. "You know I love you, and always will." she said softly and finally looked at him. "But you killed my mom... and you lied about it, too." she said with a small frown. "You're going to have to give me time to get over that." she said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:47 am
"you moved out of our dorm Lena....and you didnt let me finish." he sighed and held up a blue piece of paper, an Xray, of Lena's mother. there was a bullet in the spinal cord. "she was going to die a slow and painful death that same night if I didnt kill her...would you want that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:53 am
"She was at a hospital, they could've healed her." she said, feeling herself tear up again.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:00 am
"no they couldnt. tell her Taboo." Nikolai said, looking at his father.
"he's right. the bullet was wedged to far in. the only way to dig it out would have been to remove her spine, which would have killed her anyways. i know, because im the one watched over her." he explained
"Lena, you know that if she could live id let her. i cant kill a person without good reason" Nikolai said
((night))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:16 am
Lena paused to let it sink in and let the tears fall. "Oh God..." she whispered and ran her free hand through her hair then looked back at Nikolai. "Then why'd you say Damian did it?" she asked.

((nighty night))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:17 am
"that figures it's something to do with deaths." Thanatos sighed and scooped up his grand daughters. "let's let them handle things for now girls." he whispered to them.
the little girls curled up into the god's arms and held him tightly as they watched Lena and Nikolai fight. "d-don't leave uncle...." they sniffed, too many people had left already and they didn't want him to go too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:09 am
hiro got up from his nap on the floor and yawned then looked at everyone "so is the fight over?" he asked as he sat up and placed a hand on his chin.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:34 pm
Dragon ran a hand through his chestnut brown hair. So he was a baby a few days ago, he's also clearly not human, this isn't an insane asylum, the God of Death is before him, and this is all real! He heard the other guy - they called him Hiro, right? - and looked at him. "I don't think so..." he said and rubbed the back of his neck. "So.... how do you know..... my parents?" he asked. Man, is that going to get awkward!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:20 pm
"because he knew that if we killed him, you wouldnt believe us that we had to do it. so he offered to take the blame, but i couldnt take you hating your brother when i was the one who did it." he sighed  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:38 pm
Hiro was caught off gaurd by dragon. "Well, put simply...im your mothers ex boyfriend, and your fathers friend, but after something that i am not allowed to speak of i was gone for quite awhile." He said kindly. Hiro knows exactly where he was the past while but he was sworn not to say it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:58 pm
Dragon nodded. That Hiro guy was really mellow, and he wasn't bombarding him with things that sounded crazy. It would've been cool to have him as a father.

Lena sighed and looked up at the sky. "I sound like a jacka$$, don't I?" she asked with a soft chuckle.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:12 am
Hiro smiled abit while remembering the past. "Your mother and father were my first real friends here, i met Lena before anyone else, that was back when i was the most shy man in the world then i met Nick right after when he fell out of a building with glass in his stomach, your father helped me every time i needed him, i actually owe him my life but i hope he does'nt remember that." Hiro said with a small laugh. He looked over at Lena "Your not like that at all, its natural after all you've been through." He said.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff