Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[LIBRARY] Amityville Academy School Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:53 am
Siddie smiled up at Sammy, a bright, cheerful, threatening smile. "Because sometimes you have to suck it up and go to something boring," she chirped. "And the more cooperative you are about that, the easier it will be to do fun things later! It's a life lesson." She patted Sammy's bone hand.

Pay attention, folks: this is how you scare a zombie.

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Eight

Melodine Cantus
[/spiler]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:53 am
"Well, maybe we can find a book about our natural forms. If that's okay with... you, I guess?" He trailed off, looking at the boil besides Thack expectantly.

...He also spotted a certain kitsune out of the corner of his eye and well...

Erebus suddenly grabbed a book from a nearby bookcase and buried his nose into it, as if he was very very interested in its contents. He might also have hunched himself down a little bit so he would, hopefully, be hidden by Thack.

demon_pachabel

p.s. feel free to decide on a book and go ahead and PM lani! I most probably won't really be around when the 24 hours are up, so! ):
Nothing Yet

AstaraeI

same goes for Marz's group!
Nio Love

Eight

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:13 am
Miasma watched silently at the exchange between the librarian (that tail did look awfully familiar) and the professor and... a couple other students, and somewhat pitied him. Though, when the professor mentioned groups, she stiffened. She normally liked working by herself, considering how... unreliable some of the other students appeared, but... if she had to, she supposed it would be better to find one with people she'd be willing to deal with, rather than be grouped together with random students who were lazy, troublemakers, or Jack forbid, undeads.

Though speaking of undead, she caught sight of Olivia looking around, and frowned.
... should she?
She didn't know a lot of students yet, and it seemed Molan already had his demon friends. And though Olivia was an undead, she and TK were the only undeads she deemed tolerable at the moment. That other undead beside her, however...

She shut her eyes and crinkled her nose. If only she lived in a perfect society, not having to deal with rotting undeads or obnoxious flame demons, but alas. She would need to learn to build a tolerance against it sooner or later.

Taking a deep breath, she headed towards Olivia, giving her an awkward smile.
"Are you still looking for group members?"

chirigami.
HI, CAN I JOIN? O v O

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:33 am
Gabby set Sibyl down on her feet and patted her back. "Go sniff us out a good book for me to not-really-read."  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 am
Mmur wasn't exactly lost, and he wouldn't be as long as he could hear the students gabbing and shuffling about, but he had wandered off. He was currently surrounded by books and scrolls that he could swear all covered the practical purposes of hair dye. Or maybe it was human torture. He couldn't be sure from the titles alone, and he didn't want to risk messing something up to find out.

Eventually the horseman ventured back to rejoin the crowd, his glowing eyes still on the shelves, at least until he tripped over someone.

"Oh! Hello," he chirped, hopping back away from Miasma, then reaching out to brush the ghoul off in case he'd gotten something on her. Mmur looked around at the company she was keeping, giving each student a wide smile. Oh look, an equine scareling! Those were his favorite.

[A.V.]
emotion_awesome

chirigami
emotion_awesome

moonspots
emotion_awesome

iStoleYurVamps
emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:56 am
A shadowy figure may have appeared in the darkness of the stacks to help Selene up. "My, my, spookie, are you letting these little creeple intimidate you? Up we go," and Selene would find herself set on her feet and dusted off with the tip of a long fluffy tail.

Nio Love

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:57 am
The reaper had gotten lost behind a bookshelf stack as she had run after Avery.

Wandering around in amazement at all the books, she wasn't sure what she was doing here anymore. Reading wasn't fun at all and she certainly wouldn't have come here on her own to read about a subject of another Halloweener type she wasn't dating or friends with.

Millie yawned and tried to wander back towards the groups. Wasn't there a group that mentioned naptime? Maybe she should join them.

iStoleYurVamps
Now I don't know who to join. I've never had choices before. Can I have both? ^_^;

Nothing Yet
Do I go with the kingdom meetup or with the "I hate books" club? *flops on the floor uselessly*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 am
((I APOLOGIZE FOR THE REQUOTING, GUYS. I may have been adding 226 words to put 800 words into this thread for point claimage...))

Sammy's complaints flew high above Sibyl's head. So hiiiiigh~. She was just excited to have Siddie and Sammy in their group now. Siddie was asking what they were reading and Gabriel was telling her to go find a book. Good! Yay! She was their book getter! "I'll find the best book ever!" She announced before she disappeared among the bookshelves. She went through all the books she could find at one point carrying at least five books. Some kitties, a dragon, selkies, puppies...

...Hm.

They had a dragon and two selkies in their group. She sat on the floor with them ones she had picked out, reading the covers with a thoughtful hum. They should read about something from their group..but who wouldn't want to read about kitties or puppies? The cerberus sounded awesome. He had three heads! That was way more than the average person! Imagine, if you had three heads you would never be alone, you'd always have a friend by your side who could be there for you and support you. Or one of these big friendly kitties with their...oh..they had some really sharp looking teeth.

They could bite her in half no problem, huh?

Nope. No kitties.

What about the puppies? They were cute! And they looked so friend--oh that puppy was eating someone nope moving on NEXT!

Sibyl eyed the dragon book warily. Gabriel might appreciate it...but..dragons terrified her. Jericho had ruined it all for her.

He ruined everything.

Finally she laid eyes on the selkie books. Selkies were easy, she knew all there was to know because you know she was one, and it might make Marzena happy to read about selkies. Marzena couldn't become a seal, but maybe something in one of these books would give some insight on how to find that mean old sea witch! Or maybe, like, seeing other spotted seals would make Marzena happy because she was a spotted seal! Meeeemoriiiiiiies~. And she was so proud to be a selkie, she wanted everyone to know how awesome they were. So many different kinds, shapes, patterns, colors! Everyone needed to know!

That was it! She'd bring them a selkie book! All the Selkie books! She brought a small stack of books on selkies, unsure of if she was able to just pick one on her own.

"I'm baaaaaack~!" Sibyl held the books up above her head for all to see. "We're gonna read about Selkies~!" She announced proudly, looking down at the covers again. Did they talk about leopard seal selkies in any of these? She hoped they did!

Nio Love
Melodine Cantus
Miliardo Kason
Prolixity

Eight

Fanatical Friend

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:56 am
Efflo looked up as Miasma and Mmur joined their party. The ghoul seemed to know Olivia, though for some reason she didn’t seem particularly enthused about joining their group. He watched her for a moment warily, before tossing Olivia a curious look. The boil wondered what she would say; he had no plans of speaking up.

Then his attention turned to Mmur, to decidedly better results. He had glowing eyes and a bony helmet like his own, and the boil’s interest was definitely piqued. He gave a small smile back, staring shyly.

[A.V.]
useless efflo

chirigami
is

Smerdle
useless

iStoleYurVamps
I just wanted him to have a reaction xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:36 am
Selene's little form was picked up and set on her feet, but as soon as the weight was back on her, she was off them again. Her tail slipped underneath her and bent so she could sit on the long, thick appendage, after a wince from being set on her feet indicated the problem.

"Hi, Ren." Selene's tiny voice had that twinge of pain lacing through it. "Thank you for your help."

She looked at the students as they formed their groups, found their books, and overall did what she told them to. She would have enjoyed how things were working out.. except..

"I think I need to go see Cricket after class." She whispered at the shadowy form, very, very quietly. Brittle as a twig, Selene hadn't taken the fall very well.

Prolixity

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:40 am
A frown bent the ninja's expression. "Are you hurt, milady? Let me see." He went to one knee and held his hand out, obviously expecting her to present the injured limb for inspection.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:47 am
It honestly surprised Olivia as well to have Miasma approach their group, expecting the Reaper to find Molan as how Scarentines had usually ended up. The undead ghoul was honestly oblivious to Mia's reservations about her, even with the awkward greetings and weary looks. It wasn't as obvious as say, her's with Andrew. So, the other ghoul wasn't unwelcomed, even greeted with a very wide smile.

"Hello Mia," she nearly chirped. She shot a glance at Efflo, catching his look of uncertainty. And then to Frost to see what he would have to say. This seemed to be something that would be her call once again from what she was getting from her fellow undead, she was beginning to know those looks at least. "I believe we are..." Who was she to turn others away? Hopefully it would be alright with everyone, she thought Mia was nice after all. She would wait for Frost with the final word though.

And wasn't this delightful, when someone else came up to their group. This boil was unknown to her, even him being a Horsemen but with his glowing eyes (bluuue ouo) and bone helm she couldn't help but see the similarities in him and the other boil beside her. "Hello," she greeted still with the same upbeat smile.

moonspots
OuO

iStoleYurVamps
OuO

[A.V.]
OuO

Smerdle
OuO

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:48 am
The hesitance and embarrassment in Selene's face made her skin turn bright shades of red, and she shook her head instinctively. Ren gave her no choice, moving to kneel in front of her - and she whined, rubbing one eye with her fist.

"You don't have to, I hurt myself all the time.." She made a tiny sound of discontent and pulled the edges of her robe up two inches, just enough to show him the swelling ankle. She was still sitting on her tail, holding her a few inches above the ground like a high chair. "Really, Cricket will patch me up when we're done. She always does."

Prolixity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:55 am
The ninja swiftly produced a roll of bandage from somewhere mysterious and proceeded to wrap Selene's ankle neatly. Then he swept her up into a princess carry and stood without any apparent effort. "There," he said. "I decree no walking until you have been patched up. I will be your conveyance until the class is over. Direct me, milady."

Nio Love

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:59 am
Christof tensed at the mention of gray fog, his brows raising as he looked the Raum demon over. He was new, wasn't he? How would he... how COULD he... with a whine to Barth and Calder, he finally gave a stiff nod and hobbled off to find a book for research.

Perhaps out of spite, he found the seven hundred page Dragonomicon, if only for his amnesiac friend's benefit, and promptly dropped the massive leather bound volume onto the table with a fresh scowl.

"Hurnn."

Toshihiko Two

Baneful

Blade Kuroda

Moon Kitsune

Poke Mattix

Nio Love
WE HAVE A BOOK AND A GROUP.

--------

Enzo, meanwhile, had followed Andrew up until he shouted out that the Imp was in their group. With a groan, he flopped in one of the cushy chairs by the group the fire-demon had formed, and promptly found a magazine to cover his head for a bit of nap time. The day was going swimmingly.

Phantompanther13
AND ALL ASSOCIATED PARTIES I DON'T HAVE A QUOTE LIST AAH

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas