Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
McGlenn's Furry Pub (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How drunk are you?
It's a pub. I'm hammered.
100%
 100%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 19

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:27 pm
The shepherd shrugged and offered a low chuckle, scooping up a few of the peanuts into his paw and popping them into his maw. He quickly washed them down with his third shot, seeming barely affected by the kick of the drink this time. "Thank you kindly, miss." He smiled right back at her and continued on with his relaxation. He'd be damned if a random drunk could ruin his first night off in weeks.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:46 pm
Looking only slightly disappointed, he gives a toothy grin and laughs "Was worth a try!"

He takes one of the chips and munches on it slowly, sniffing at the juice and guzzling it down. After finishing his drink, he looks to the bartender and smiles "Don't suppose you'd happen to have any coffee, wouldja?"  

Sat-AM_Reject

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Gardevoir14

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:25 pm
LordStripeyTail
gamerguy121
((I's not a girl..... crying ))

((Nono, the violin girl, mate. ))

(Sorry I had to go to Sunday school)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:28 pm
Rose takes a whiff of her cig and looks that the shady man,"Manners are hard to fine,no, I'm Rose VonBlood. How do you do"She said cheerfully.  

Gardevoir14

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:31 pm
Zi the picks up the violin and the bow and plays a sour note that would even drive a saint to madness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:35 pm
Her ears twitch as she heard her dare Black Star screaming in pain, she turns to the husky fox wolf thing and slaps his paws away from what's hers,making it land in her paw."Stick with your guitar,f**."  

Gardevoir14

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:39 pm
"Ow,gee"He said as rubbing his paw, he looks over the counter to see his guitar case on the floor."You brought him?"Zi said and goes over the counter,"So you brought Black Star this time,where's Blood Roze?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:39 pm
The canine nodded meekly towards Rose, unable to resist grinning at the little quarrel. "I'm Cagney Milish. Pleasured to meet you." He nonchalantly pushed his shotglass forward towards the bartender, patiently awaiting another drink whilst keeping his eyes engaged with the girl adjacent to him. "So, you play, I take it?" He gestured with his cigarette directly towards the violin she had reclaimed form the man.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Gardevoir14

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:42 pm
"Yes,I do. I just get mad when someone makes her scream."She said meekly and sits back down."It's nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:44 pm
Zi then grabs the case and goes over the counter again hitting Rose that the back of the head with the case and takes the man's glass and refills it with gin."Here you go sir."  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:49 pm
"Well, I'd certainly love to hear sometime." The aged fur took pause suddenly, scrunching his eyes to focus on the girl as his world momentarily swiveled on some strange axis. He felt as though he were briefly moving and then brought to a quick halt, the only trace of the sensation left behind being the tingling in his paws as he reached out to grab a few more peanuts. "Whruh," he began with a low, gutteral sound, then quickly returning to his normal, calm tone, "My apologies for that.. The first few are catching up is all."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:54 pm
Rose then looks that Zi,"Yo,mutt!Let's put on a show,"she then turns to the old fur and says softly in a kind tone,"Sorry me and that thing would be playing together if that's okay."She says and picks up Black Star and the bow.  

Gardevoir14

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:59 pm
He then sits on the counter and takes a white guitar out and digs in his pocket for his pick and pulls out a black pick with the words "WBX" on it in white."Okay,Cross let's give them a show. Rose I'm ready your readly"He said with a smirk on his maw.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:59 pm
"Not a problem!" The shepherd burst out a bit more cheerfully, swooping up his glass and slamming it back as though it were nothing but water. "Not in the least!" Still grinning wide, he turns to watch the two, leaning against the counter for support.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Gardevoir14

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:07 pm
"Okay,"She then raised her voice,"Okay everyone, this is the last time Bad Luck would be playing,ever!"She starts to play slowly, the melody sounding a bit like the opening of Everything Dosen't Matter.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff