Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:24 pm
Anika poked his stomach and let out a small giggle. "You squishhy!!" She softly squealed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:30 pm
"Squishy.... Nobody's ever described me like that." Erik muttered and poked her nose.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:34 pm
Anika let out a small laugh and sighed. "Oh Erik... You sound so... How or what do you call those people? Emo? Oh jes, emo... Laugh or smile, but don't force one or you'll hurt yourself.." Anika said. She flinched a bit when he poked her nose. She poked his cheek, where a dimple would be, only he didn't have any.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:44 pm
"Emo?" Erik muttered as his eye twitched. "I am no where near emo." he said and poked the area between her eyes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:42 pm
"Yes, you aare veryyy near emo, Erik. You got tha hairstyle, and mood." Anika teased, and let out a small laugh. "H-Hey.." She mumbled as he poked between her eyes. She poked his chest, and her eye twitched in shock. "What the ********?! What the hell do you have under that shirt?! A metal chest plate? You're frickin' buff, Erik!" She blinked, her mouth gaping open a little, but like a total utter idot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:11 pm
Jace crossed his arms over his chest darkly and sat down on the bench he had woken up from his drunk nap and found out that his brother had ditched him for a girl. Jace sighed and leaned against the tree with his eyes closed  

Daughters of the Rose

VA Dimitri Belikov

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:53 pm
" You think i would be easier.." Alec mumbled as he looked at jace who has arms crossed for a moment "Your mad i know.." Alec said and turned his head towards Anika  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:13 pm
Dimitri looked around and then he noticed Jace and walked over to him his hands in his pockets " Sorry..." Dimitri muttered

Jace looked up with dull sliver eyes
" Your illness.....is so sick..." Jace muttered

Dimitri shook his head and mouthed the words shut up  

Daughters of the Rose

VA Dimitri Belikov

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:24 pm
Alec turned his head towards Jace and smiled a bit
" Don't push yourself..." alec said and looked at Dimitri and the new girl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:26 pm
Aphrodite, Greek Goddess of Love

User Image

Aphrodite sighed, not sure if she should say something or just stand there like an idot.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:31 pm
Erik raised an eyebrow at Anika. "Hmm? Oh, I suppose so." he muttered and poked his own chest. "Back home I would constantly practice martial arts and taekwondo." he said then poked the top of her head. "Mmm, I think I'd prefer being called emo than a rich kid." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 pm
Anika face-palmed. "But still...? It seems so impossible for someone to have chest that feels like it's made out of metal..." She muttered. "Rich kid, eh? That's sounds... boring... Also sad how sometimes women just want to be with men for their riches, so you should watch out Erik.." She said with a slight sigh. Anika blinked and watched him poke the top of her head.... Oh... This poke war was never going to end, and she wasn't going to give up until she won. Yes, she was childish at times, and mostly flirtatious. But she seemed to have her flirtatousness to the side, and turned off. For, she would possibly be flirting with Erik like crazy, even though she only thought of him as friend.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:47 pm
"That's why I barely tell anyone." Erik muttered and poked her cheek bone. It must've been weird for people who were watching. A depressed looking man poking a happy girl. "But don't worry," he assured. "I'm not a cyborg, or anything." he joked, but didn't smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:47 pm
Alec blinked a couple times and looked at her
" Your aphrodite goddess of love.." Alec exclaimed looking at her with calm eyes  

VA Dimitri Belikov

Daughters of the Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:49 pm
Dimitri sighed and shook his head before wrapping an arm around Aphrodite and kissing her cheek lightly " You alright.."Dimitri asked  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff