Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Further out
Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:51 pm
Fenix laughed with Sol, holding her against him as she leaned. As she told him she loved him, Fenix felt a wave of panic wash over him. He knew from different legends that the dreaded 'L-Word' was one to be reckoned with, and here he was faced with it. He looked at Sol, and hesitated. He smiled some, but the smile seemed sad, almost pained.
"I.." He said, pausing. He was picking his words carefully, knowing this was a delicate situation. "love you too." He said. He added quickly; "But not in the sense that I want to get hitched." He shrugged some, looking into her eyes sincerely. "I guess you could say I love the person you are...and how you treat me as an individual. And in that sense, yes, I love you Sol." He stopped talking, hoping this was the response she would accept.
He could have said he loved her. Fenix could have let her just think he was ready to fall in love and see where they ended up in a few months, a year...the end of school. But he felt that, in order for them to do so, he would have to lay his cards on the table and be nothing but honest until she either truly loved him, or until she ran in fear.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 pm
She saw him panic and saw that was a mistake of saying that to him. Now things kinda got awkward. She smiled at him hiding that she had made a mistake. "Thank you"  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:05 pm
Fenix felt his foot slide neatly into his mouth and become lodged into his teeth so he could speak no more. He shook his head, silently cursing himself for even trying to rationalize something like love. He chewed on his lip till it felt raw, holding her hand but feeling the awkwardness rip and tear at his hold on her hand.
Fenix felt himself panicking, freezing up like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. As they walked along in silence, Fenix looked at Sol.
"Did I say something wrong?" He asked earnestly, breaking the silence. He offered a tentative squeeze of her hand, gently worming his fingers into hers.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:13 pm
She looked up at him and smiled at when he squezzed her hand "Oh no you didn't hun"  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:34 pm
Fenix smiled gratefully; breathing a sigh of relief. He kissed Sol's cheek, sliding his hand around her waist. He held her close as they walked, feeling that the day just brightened up as he did. Looking around, Fenix began searching for a place to get a snack.
"Are you hungry?" He asked, glancing at Sol with a smile. He waited for her eyes to turn up into his, knowing his heart would swell some once she was looking at him.
He would never say it, possibly not even to Sol, but he loved that feeling.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:46 pm
She rested her head against him as the were walking along. She smiled a little when he kissed her cheek. She was still kinda down that she made the mistake of saying that she loved if but she didn't show that it was bothering her. When he asked if she was hungry she hadn't realized that she was hungry and felt her tummy growl at her. She looked down at her stomach then up at him returning the smile "Yes I am."  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:17 pm
Fenix kissed the top of her head, gently breathing in her shampoo's scent. Hugging her a little more, Fenix smiled.
"What do you feel like having?" He asked, eying a cafe with interest.
He could tell the whole 'love' situation was bothering Sol, even if only just a little. He hoped it wouldn't be a bump that was large enough to derail the day for them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:27 pm
She smiled and thought to herself for a second. She didn't really know what she wanted to eat. She laughed a little before answering. "Well i'm not to sure what I want to eat. What do you want to eat? Or feel like eating?" She asked wondering what he would want to eat.  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 pm
Fenix rolled his eyes, swaying dramatically like he had been punched in the head.
"Fiiiiine," He drawled, shaking his head at Sol. "Make me make all the decisions..." He muttered, playing around with Sol. Chuckling some, Fenix nodded towards the outdoor seating in front of the cafe he was looking at. "Let's check that place out." He said, taking her hand and checking the streets before they walked towards the cafe.
Fenix squinted as they got closer, the sunlight brightened almost two fold by the white tablecloths fluttering in the light breeze. Pulling out a chair for Sol, Fenix smiled and took the chair opposite of her. He could faintly hear Frank Sinatra trilling from within the cafe. He appreciated the light music, even humming softly to himself as 'Come Fly With Me' began it's last chorus.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:01 pm
She giggles and follows him to the Cafe. This is nice. She thought to herself. As he pulled out the chair for her she thanked him and sat down in the seat. She smiled at him sweetly. "this is a nice place."  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:12 pm
Fenix smiled across the table at Sol, gently taking her hand in his. As a waiter came over to them, Fenix took his menu and glanced through it. It was a small one; Simple and to the point, yet pretty ritzy. The foods all seemed to be ordained with things like fresh vegetables or seared with unusual herbs. Realizing this was a restaurant somewhere between French and Irish cuisine, he thought for a moment, weighing his lunch options carefully. Finally, with snap of his menu closing shut, Fenix turned to the waiter.
"I'll take a soda to drink," He said, handing over the menu to their waiter. "And I'll have the lavender seared pork." He added, giving Sol a glance, a laugh being tucked away in his quick smile. "And as for the lady..." He said, giving her a more genuine smile now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:29 pm
She looked at the waiter and waited for Fenix to finish ordering what he wanted and smiled at him. She looked at the menu it was kinda hard for her to decide but she tried it before and liked it when her mom made it once for dinner. "I'll take a glass of water and I would like a Caesar Salad, please" and handed the waiter her menu  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:05 pm
As the waiter walked off, Fenix smiled over to Sol, watching the light breeze play with her hair. He watched her in silence for a while before he spoke again.
"You know," He said slowly. Looking into her eyes, Fenix continued. "I think I might have to change my answer from earlier." He smiled, hearing a familiar tune begin to pick up from inside. "I think I just might be falling in love with you." Before he could receive any questioning looks from Sol, Fenix added: "Because the truth of the matter is.." He began to sing along softly with Mr. Sinatra to the tune of 'Under My Skin'. As he sang, putting a little show into it, Fenix gripped Sol's hand, holding it in front of him as he serenaded her so she could not run away.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:23 pm
She was kinda off in a daze then she heard him say that he might be falling in love. Was he kidding or no. She couldn't really tell until he started to sing. Her face started to turn red and when he grabbed her hands she smiled at him sweetly and listened to him sing softly.  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:33 pm
As the tune finished, Fenix gently kissed Sol's hand. He blushed a little himself as someone who seemed to have watched this performance clapped and whistled. Laughing softly, Fenix shook his head.
"Making a fool of myself in public," He said, looking at Sol. "And mostly for you. Yea, I think i must be falling for you." He admitted to both her and himself.

Further out

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff