Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Demon's Souls: The Less-Lonesome Path [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:21 pm
When the others slowly obliged to Adrian's plea, Celtor looked at him dully. He stared at the Thief for a few moments, before grunting a "Thank you" to the male before his attention turned back to the female who shared his tongue.

Family. He replied simply with a sigh, looking back at the hole between his body and wing, where Tabari sat. She misses them. It has been long since she last saw them. He forced his head into the small scaley and fleshy caravan, offering his head to Tabari who immediately wrapped her arms around his jaw through the spikes on his snout in a tight hug.
Lost because of me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:22 pm
The wolf then lost the jest in her voice, though it was still raspy and low, like a growl. "You have yet to give a straight answer, Templar. I am merely questioning your intentions or ability to put aside judgements of a being based purely on what it came onto the earth as." She ignored the comment on the armor. There were many ways to have such a thing removed, though she was impressed at both the quality and the extent in which is completely covered the armed mercenary.

Danaerys' eyes softened for the first time in a long time. "It could not have been your fault." She saw only an arm of the girl as it wrapped around Celtors head. "She cares for you very much. You are very lucky to have such a good .......companion." She paused near the end. Her growling was less wild sounding. It could be hours or days, but soon she would have a voice, but she would never forget the language of the wild.

[edit]  

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:31 pm
"I have no reasons to attack someone who uses magic." Omazige told the wolf.
"Not unless they give me one."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:40 pm
It is my doing that she lost her family. Celtor argued through another sigh.

Perhaps, when she is better, she will tell the story. He started to lightly purr and breathed harder through his nostrils. It was how he come to comfort Tabari. The soft vibrations of his purring and heat of his breath were familiar to her now, and always seemed to end her tears after she was given plenty of time to open up.

I thank you. His lip curled back in another attempt to smile at the other. Your companion seems defensive for your safety. She is good too. He started to withdraw himself from Tabari as she released him. Slowly, he opened up his wing, opening the Nexus back up to his master.

Tabari still gave a few soft cries as she was released, and was occupied wiping her face and eyes. She wanted to cover up what she had been doing, despite whether or not people already knew. She would be embarrassed had the signs been too obvious, yet no matter what she did, she felt like a sign was painted on her.

After cleaning herself up a bit, she looked up and noticed Danaery for the first time. Her face flushed immediately with color, as she had no doubt the other heard her crying.

"S-Sorry.." She nervously smiled. "I didn't even see you. Hello."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:40 pm
Xena slightly tilted her head and seemingly raised a brow.
"That is an acceptable answer. Let us hope neither of use give the other a reason. Being from my background, I would hope you could understand my reluctance to battle for something as pathetic as a poorly made prejudgement." She looked back at their original target of interest. "So what is the worst that could happen if he decides he wishes to annihilate you?"

Danaerys still shook her head in disbelief and visibly calmed at the purr of the dragon. She had always loved the sounds of wild life, purring and growling in particular. When Tabari left the wings of Celtor and spoke to Dany, her eyes widened then closed when she smiled for her. She pulled out a deep blue piece of paper and folded it into a surprisingly beautiful flower and handed it to her in an attempt to cheer her up. She let out a low purr like growl during the process directed at Celtor. "You may address me as Danaerys or Dany. When my voice returns, I will be sure to be a good friend of your companion."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:49 pm
"There is a reason he has walked off." Omazige told the wolf.
"He knows fighting me directly will end in his demise. He will resort to other matters."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:53 pm
Xena eyed the ex-Templar. "So what of your companions? It seems they have wondered off-" she paused a moment and took a deep sniff of the air before relaxing. "Do you not wish to follow them, Oh mighty armored wall?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:00 pm
Omazige merely shook his head, and slowly sat down, still grasping his side.
"Upon the path here, we ran into a demon. No one was lost, but a few ribs were broken in the process." he said aloud, going back to using his Talisman to try and heal the area.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:07 pm
Xena looked quizically at the Talisman. "I have not come across one of those before. Could you explain its properties? Danaerys finds items like these rather interesti-" She trailed off. She didn't want to implicate Danaerys too much. She was still weary of Omazige. While both her and Dany could have nearly instantaneously healed something as simple as three broken ribs, she was interested to see what he had planned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:10 pm
"This is called a 'Talisman of God'." Omazige grunted, as the little instrument began to glow.
"The loophole of the Church. It's not heathen magic if it's a miracle.." he added, with a skeptical tone.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:44 pm
"It's very nice to meet you." Tabari continued on, awkwardly trying to keep the conversation going seeing how the girl wouldn't speak. She watched with curiosity as she dug into her pocket and produced the blue paper. Was she mute? Tabari had encountered a mute before, and they had communicated through means of writing their message down. Odd that she choose colored paper... Tabari thought as Danaery began to fold the parchment.

Very much to her delight and enjoyment, the paper was made into a flower. Tabari squealed with joy as she took the paper flower, holding it as if it were a real and precious plant. "Oh this is so pretty, thank you!~" She lunged the other girl, wrapping her arms around Dany's neck in a tight hug.

Celtor laughed at how quickly Tabari had brightened up. Though it was a relief to see her showing her true colors again, it was amusing to see how a simple piece of paper did the task, and how she started to choke her gift giver.

I would like that very much. He grinned. Friends are good.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:49 pm
Adrian watched the others converse, giving a slight sigh, seeing as the Dragon wasn't acting hostile anymore. But, it was clear he wasn't needed, nor wanted here.

He gave a nod to the three and began to walk off.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:37 am
Xena raised one of her wolfy brows at his comment, though he sounded skeptical. "i'm not sure what to think of that. By definition, wouldn't heathen magic be used to commit heathen crimes? Then again, you have stated you won't attack without purpose so perhaps this is a moot argument." She gave a wolf like grin. "You are not as bad as you seem nor come across as. You have a heart somewhere in that wall of armor." She looked towards the stairway. While she sensed Dany was in no danger, she would still follow soon, just to check up.

Danaerys' eyes unbelievably widened. While she did secretly have a heart of gold, she was not used to people providing her with affection unless it was with sharp pointy objects. She let out another low purr like growl. "It would seem I have pleased her despite my temporarily not being able to converse wtih her." by the end of the sentence it was raspy as she was being slightly choked. She let out a very quiet whine and when the grip loosened she noticed the male, who had original caused the problem, begin to walk off. She pulled out a deep red paper and folded it into a dragons head. She ran to Adrian and handed it to him, pulling on of the horns back to demonstrate the mouth opening. Danaerys assumed he felt left out. Her social skills were still weak due to the forced isolation she had gone through most of her life.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:05 am
"Oh, this is just so pretty!" Tabari said again as she withdrew herself from Danaery's neck to present the flower fully to Celtor, who gave a short purr in acknowledgement to the creation.

She is.. Easily excitable. Celtor said with an amused tone as the girl began rambling on about the paper flower's build and beauty. Like a deer. Only instead of running, she talks.

As Adrian started to take his leave, Celtor watched him closely - Tabari was too busy on the flower she wouldn't even see he had stopped paying attention long ago. He returned the nod to the Thief, and was about to go back to half listening to his master when Danaery jumped up and ran after Adrian, drawing the dragon's attention back to him.

To his surprise, she made another paper creation. And much to his amusement, it was a dragon head. Celtor laughed at the irony, as he was guessing Adrian was developing a bit of a hatred to dragons since they had met.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:51 pm
"All you would find behind this armor is a shamed man, I am afraid." Omazige replied, the glowing of the Talisman fading once the healing was done.

"I spent too long hunting, and cutting down those such as yourself and your master to even ask why. That heart you speak of is nothing but a husk now."

"Eh..?" Adrian looked at Danaerys with an eyebrow raised.
When he saw the Dragon's head, that changed and turned into a smirk.
"Oh now you're all ganging up on me. I see how it is."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces