Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sound Academy [For New Sound Shinobi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:43 pm
I am the one who will become an Anbu, I will be the strongerst ninja ever.

REY UCHIHA
User Image
Rey Uchiha
Academy student
Son of Itachi

"Me too Naive. I've been nothing. I'm trying to become something. You calling me naive!!! I'm not naive. I may be alittle naive and innocent, but tell me I'm not going to be weak. You say go back to my parents. I have no parents, I have no friends. I have nothign but myself you know what I mean? Only myself. There is nothing. You won't train me then it's fine, I'll prove you wrong. I may seem weak but Uchihas are not what they always appear. You wanna call me innocent. I been through too much hell for alittle kid. I use to be in the cloud village, but I was treated like pure s**t and you wanna tekk me to go back to my parents. So I'm going to a grave and aquestion mark. I don't know where my father is. Doesn't matter, at the end of the day I swear I will be the on top. The one with the power. The one to destroy all the doubt and nah sayers who will doubt me or come in my futures." Rey stated stertnly as he looked at Kleine with a look of hatred.

I'm the song of Itachi, but who was my father ? Was he really a villian? or was he a hero?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:55 pm
Ryo Loki
Bounty Hunter Class: Taijutsu
User Image

"Oh c'mon!" Ryo shouted as found himself wrapped up in an even bigger mess. "Alright, I get it. You're not a kid. But wait, whoever said I wanted to be your student!? Hey!" Ryo struggled against his bonds. He tried desperately to funnel heat into his fingers once more to try and cut himself loose.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:39 pm
(EEEW. I "posted" like twenty minutes ago but I found out that I just accidentally edited a previous post scream )

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

XXxXϮɧɘ_ɓlɵɵɖɪɘɖ

XXXXXXX[166 ll 166]

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[35 ll 35]

╔════════════════════════╗

''Shut up," He said, glancing at Rey with an expression lined only with irritation. Only with annoyance. ''No means no. Have fun in the sound village. Perhaps you'll see that the world isn't so ideal after all. And by ideal, I don't mean happy. No one believes the world is happy. I mean by ideal... having dead parents won't make you turn out to be some master-ninja. Having dead friends won't make you stronger. Curdle down, kneel, and accept your despair. Perhaps death was the only thing in your future. Perhaps it was illustrated... shown... by the death of whatever sad sob you admired." He was almost tempted... almost tempted to... kill Rey, but that would be going far past his line. ''Don't want to be my student? Okay. Then I'll just leave you to mire in this putrid, rotting s**t-hole. Sound fun? Sound admirable?" Irritation. That was what he felt. Perhaps... he shouldn't have come here. It only surfaced, more and more, higher levels of his utter disappointment. For everything. For the world, and for the people within.

╚════════════════════════╝

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 pm
((Hey uhhh in that second part were you trying to talk to Rey or Ryo? o_O))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:02 am
( 1 and 2 = Rey
3 = Ryo)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:10 am
Ryo Loki
User Image

"Well wait a second here!" Ryo yapped back at the man. He struggled against his bonds some more. "You haven't even told me why. You're obviously strong enough to take on anyone so why do I have to be your student? Why me? You just met me!" His paling byakugan eyes seemed to look straight through the strange man. "If you ask me, you look like a man who has all the power he wants, but doesn't fully understand what he wants to do with it..." His voice quieted as he came to that realization. "And you should take it easy on the uchiha guy. After all..." Ryo's look grew intense and his hair seemed to stand on end. Flashes of his older bro appeared in his mind. "Whats wrong with a man wanting to be strong!?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:21 am
I am the one who will become an Anbu, I will be the strongerst ninja ever.

REY UCHIHA
User Image
Rey Uchiha
Academy student GENIN
Son of Itachi

"Death is certain to everyone, have you really not learned that in life? No one can live forever. No one can keep living a dream or stay in this world. Even those freaks who can take people's hearts die. Death make me stronger? You must never heard of determination. No, dead friends and parents won't make me a strong ninja. I'm not looking to become some old a** ninja master. Sharingan master maybe that way I can heal the world. No the world isn't happy, but that's because we all can't cooperate. Besides, this world wasn't created to obtain happyness, Only I can do that. Only the person living it can optain happyness. Though for ex Kage supposedly, you are really dumb. Is that why your not the current one? You had no faith in the world or in your village? I think that's the real reason why you're here. You have no where else to go now do you? No fellow, I don't want him to take it easy on me." Rey stated. The last part of his statement directed towards Ryo. The young Uchiha then concentrated his chakra. He was going to be foolish and try to attack Kleine but he then stopped. "Not even worth it" Rey whispered before he looked back at Kleine. Was some ex Kage really gonna try to tell him about himself. He knew nothing more than what was told. He didn't know Reys future, he didn't know his strengths, his weaknesses, his spirit.

I'm the song of Itachi, but who was my father ? Was he really a villian? or was he a hero?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:37 pm

XXxXϮɧɘ_ɓlɵɵɖɪɘɖ

XXXXXXX[166 ll 166]

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[35 ll 35]

''Blah blah blah. The fool judges everything by the one thing he knows. You're naive. You're idealistic. And the fact of the matter is that you're wrong. There are people who can live forever. I am one of these people. I cannot die. I can only be sealed. You don't have to believe it. Just means that you're drowned too far into your own idiocy. The stupid and the weak assume. The losers will "guess". You know nothing about me, either. I took over my village by force. And it was a peaceful resolution that I gave it up. I had hope for my people -- but they did not have hope in me." He nearly even laughed when Rey meagerly attempted to co-ordinate an attack, but he knew he didn't have the will to go through with it. ''I understand what I want to do with my power. I understand that I want to do nothing with it. There is no reason to needlessly abuse my power to shatter the weak. I am not a tyrant, just someone with no tolerance for idiocy. As for wanting to be strong, he should just find someone else. There's no room for compassion in the heart of a monster, after all..." Releasing Ryo from his bonds and stepping around, he kept his concentration steady as he walked to the door, taking one last glance at Ryo and Rey. ''Hanzo, let's go. Ryo, if you want to come, too, then come. Even though you're a bit too . . . noisy."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:24 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo landed hard on his rear but quickly staggered to his feet. He got the feeling he wasn't going to like this kid, but there was something he said that clicked with him. It was when Klein said he didn't have reason to abuse his power. Maybe he and this guy weren't so different after all? Only one way to find out. "H-Hey! Wait up!" Ryo started chasing after the man, but stopped after a couple steps as he remembered something very important. Ryo immediately ran back to the teacher, who hadn't moved much since Klein's entry but so be it. The blonde ninja stood at attention and respectfully bowed to the man. "Thank you for your guidance and generosity. I will not forget it." Then he stood up straight and glanced at Rey. He raised up two fingers that suddenly became ablaze with a bright orange flame. "See you at the top." He said with a competitive grin, and then closed his hand into a fist to put out the flames. Afterwards he walked over to the door with Kleine and prepared to leave. "Alright, lets go."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:37 pm

XXxXϮɧɘ_ɓlɵɵɖɪɘɖ

XXXXXXX[166 ll 166]

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[35 ll 35]

(By the way, bounty hunters learn jutsu in half the posts. Was "fire release: three" a chuunin or jounin technique? If it was a chuunin technique, you did double the amount necessary. Actually, you probably did double the amount necessary for the three academy jutsu, too. XD If you want, and if I'm right, you can go back and count whichever extra posts you made and you can put them towards different jutsu.)
Opening the door, Kleine and Hanzo walked out, side-by-side, with Ryo following shortly after. However, there was something Kleine held at the top of his mind, and he decided to get it out. ''Sure, but one thing." Turning head to Ryo's direction, Kleine smiled brightly but his expression quickly dulled and dimmed. ''. . .Actually, never mind. I'm sure you'll find out. . . eventually." Perhaps he hadn't chose the brightest student, but it was a student, none-the-less, and he would deal with any rash actions as necessary.
Once they were free from the academy, Hanzo picked up Kleine and mounted him around his neck, his feet hanging over his shoulders. ''Eh. I'm too lazy to walk anymore. I'll be training you like this. I'm sure you already have an idea of what you want to learn, so just give me the name and the element and I'll describe it for you. I pretty much understand. . . every jutsu in existence. Keep that in mind."
(You don't have to wait for me to reply or anything to train, though, so don't worry.)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:52 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

(Yeah, that was my fault. I'll just take the extra posts and say he learned Fire Release 4 while he was at it, since that too is also still a chuunin technique. The rest can go into Fire Release 5 when I get to it.)

Ryo didn't make it ten feet out of the academy before coming to the realization he'd be carrying his sensei around like yoda. "Please tell me you're at least potty-trained." the genin grumbled as he walked on. "Well, do you know any jounin-level katon jutsus? I'm getting the hang of these Fire Release techniques but my scroll only goes up to Fire Release 4."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:59 pm

XXxXϮɧɘ_ɓlɵɵɖɪɘɖ

XXXXXXX[166 ll 166]

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[35 ll 35]

Rolling his eyes at the "potty-trained" comment, he returned back a sarcastic remark. ''I dunno, want me to try and see? I'm sure I can find a nice spot on your face somewhere." As for his second comment, he only rolled his eyes once more. ''I said I knew every jutsu in existence. I was not lying. I know fire release five, if that's what you want to learn. But what's the big deal about having some flaming knuckle? I'd learn something more destructive. . . like Fire Lily."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Kiya shook her head and moaned as she got up. She had put way to much chakra into that training, her ever faithful Bain was at her side still thought. As she got up, she realized the two men walking out of the academy. "Common Bain." She whispered. "I have an idea." With that, she rolled onto her back and lunged herself up onto her feet. Walking over to the men she tapped the blonde on the shoulder. "'Ey, you looking for someone to train?" She asked.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:18 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo shrugged as he walked on. "I figured they'd go well with the gentle fist style of the Hyuuga clan. Its all done with finger strikes and open hand combat so I thought the fire would compliment it. Instead of just shutting down chakra, my strikes will stab straight through their bodies." Ryo's eyes rolled up to glance at Klein. "The hell is a fire lily? Sounds girly..."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Kiya rolled her eyes slightly at the boy's comment. "No, Fire Lilly is not "girly." As a matter of fact, it's a lot more powerful then that Release justsu you've been wasting your time on." She said. Again, her voice was emotionless, yet, something in her gaze held that of scorn for someone so idiotic that they didn't even know what a simple Fire Lilly was. Then again, it wasn't simple, but it was well known, especially by her...

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff