Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
SingSong Karaoke! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:29 pm
Jyccly

User Image *Amery walks into the door and pauses for a moment to see a beautiful girl with a group of people. He walks up to her ((Jyccly's main))* Hello, my name is Amery *leaving out the prince part and feeling best to introduce himself he smiles a charming smile*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:35 pm
FairyFumiko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"..erm, hello..." Yukino Mitsuki said, looking at him with her big aqua eyes, "...have we ever met before..you look familiar."
Kei Kuroyami stared at the new guy, his green eyes flashing once.  

Jyccly

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:30 pm
Jyccly
FairyFumiko

I do not believe so, I am new to this academy. Though you may have seen me wondering around school grounds, trying to find my around.

*Suddenly Faron comes by Amery* My apologies Prince Amery, I did not mean to delay you. *Faron suddely remembers the rule of the 'no prince' and blushes* I am sorry *whispering to him*

*It's quite all right Faron, it will get time to get use to. Then he turns to the group* My aplogies, this is my servent and protector Faron *Faron bows slightly at the crowd*

((Faron not in wolf form))
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:38 pm
FairyFumiko

"..no..no, I mean I might have met you way before..." Yukino continued, " like I have a feeling I've known you for longer than____"
She paused, blushing.
What are you doing fool? Yukino thought to herself, trying to look like a weird person on your first meeting?
Kei narrowed his eyes slightly.
"If I haven't heard wrong, you are a prince? Of?"  

Jyccly

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:57 pm
Jyccly
FairyFumiko

Yes one of the elven territories called Aear, of the Connor line. *He then turns to the girl, suddenly feeling the same* I am not for sure, I can not place where we have meet before. I do not know what to call you, please tell me your name? *Amery turns to the gentleman* Also what is your name?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:17 pm
FairyFumiko

"My name is Yukino Mitsuki, but you can call me Yuki." Yukino said, smiling at him.
Kei remained silent, his eyes focused on Amery, flashing darkly.

(ps: hint hint, wink I think you know what I'm thinking now...if you do, you should be thinking something along the lines of your decreased fiancee and the relationship to Yukino wink )  

Jyccly

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:41 pm
Jyccly
FairyFumiko

((sorry mind going blank sad ))

it's lovely to meet you Yuki. *kissing her hand, and being aware of the glaring*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:54 pm
Jyccly
FairyFumiko

*Edra comes in with her long pink hair in a high ponytail, wearing tight dark blue jeans and a semi low black tshirt. When she looks around, she sees two boys, one she knows as Amery, and a girl with them. With no hesitation she walks up to the group and talks to the guy she has never met before.* hey I'm new, name's Edra *not afraid to be blunt and to the point, nodding her head at the other two people* Come on, let's go sit somewhere and talk *partly using her charm to obey*  

FairyFumiko

Jyccly

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 pm
FairyFumiko

Kei Kuroyami looked at the new girl, but did not move.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:23 pm
FairyFumiko

Yukino Mitsuki blushed. This guy was very bold indeed, but she did not dislike it.
How...odd, she thought, usually I would be fainting due to my phobia of men....
Her thought was interrupted by another girl entering the Karaoke and asking Kei to go with her.
"..erm, Kei-sama, if you want to, it's okay to go," she said softly, "we don't have to report to student council just yet..."  

Jyccly

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:07 pm
Jyccly
FairyFumiko
"

*Edra smiles at him again, taking his hand she leads him to a couple chairs next to eachother* what brings you here and what are you? *getting down to the point of questions*

*Amery smiles when the other two leave* He is very protective of you I see. I did not mean to interrupt your meeting with him. *He looks at where they sat* She seems to not care I'm afraid.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:47 pm
Cat looked to see all the people that seemed to gather."The heck are you all?" She said not meaning to sound rude but nonless she did sound rude, as always.

Poka-Dot saw the crowd of people and grined a big silly grin. The the small monkey stuck out his tongue at all of them. Smudge laughed and copied his pet sticking out his tongue also.

Cat giggled along with her friends.

Madam Yamakura just shook her head in disapproval at the teens."Punks."  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Jyccly

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:21 pm
FairyFumiko

Yukino:

"...It's okay, Amery-sama," Yukino said, looking at Amery with her big, aqua eyes, "it's not your fault, and Kei-sama won't mind."
She smiled at him, looking him with curious eyes, something that she usually doesn't do to men.
There is something about him..., she thought, that is so familiar to me..but I can't seem to remember..something that makes me both sad and happy to see him.
She shook her head to clear her thoughts. They have never met before, and so she should not over think about it. Even as she thought about that, doubt began to race through her heart...they have really never seen each other before..right?

Kei:

"Duties." Kei responded, ignoring the girl's attempts to find out more about him.
He looked over to Yukino's table, and saw that they were getting along quite well.
Kei narrowed his creamy green eyes slightly, for something told him that those two were somehow connected, and that Yukino was unsafe with him.
Turning around to look at the girl across from him, he noticed that she was trying to get him to obey her with her charm again.
Code user?, Kei thought, not responding to the girl's demands, what is a code user doing here...especially one as rare as her?
He leaned across the table, his creamy eyes locked onto the girl's.
"Before you demand someone to tell you about them," he said simply, "why not tell them about yourself first?"

(ps: code user is basically a charm user, what I call Edra wink )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:05 pm
Jyccly
FairyFumiko

I am glad, even though he seems to not be thrilled. *Amery thinks for a moment* Have you been to my lands before? Not to be rash but for some reason I feel like I know you.

*Edra leans back in her chair, crossing her legs* Is that your girlfriend that you have duties for? *speaking of Yuki* What's the fun of me telling about myself when I feel you won't tell me *Raising her eyebrows at him when she asks the question* I don't even know your name, which I feel you don't tell anybody.  

FairyFumiko

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces