Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:40 pm
"Scribble!" She hit him. "No!" She felt her eyes burning. Some good dream. This wasnt peaceful. "You cant stop me from taking black feathers!" She accidentally stepped on her tail, making the wound open and start bleeding again. "Damn it!" She sat down, licking the blood. It stung.. Scribble was right. She shouldnt have eaten another feather when she was like this. She wouldnt go crusty... That wasnt like her. "I just need more blacks to find out what the crow wants." She was crying. Tsumi! Crying over something so stupid. "And if it takes a yellow to figure that out, then I'll gladly eat one. You cant tell me not to!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:01 pm
Scribble looked down at her. "What did you do to yourself?" He asked, concerned. He practiacally ignored the rest of the conversation.  

HelicaI

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:13 pm
Masamune stood up and headed into the kitchen to make a frozen dinner.
"i'm not goiing nuts in heeere" he sang.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maeko went out the door and headed across the street on the side walk.
She headed into the forest for a stroll.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:32 pm
"I didnt do anything!" She mumbled. "It was that damn crow..." She looked at him. "I ate a yellow feather while you were sleeping! And- there was a crow." Should she tell him everything? "Its too long of a story." She gave up. "Im sorry. I dont want to turn crusty." She grabbed on to his leg. "Scribble..."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:36 pm
"Why did you take a yellow without someone being with you!?" Scribble yelled. It was a safty percausion. "See? Now youre hurt!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:00 pm
"Thank you, Captain Obvious!! I'm well aware of that! I needed to know-" She huffed. "Nevermind! You wouldnt understand. Not like you care anyways."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:08 am
Aoi chuckled. "I can tell."

"Dont you ever say i dont care." Scribble said sternly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:32 pm
Miku sighs and starts to stand to leave the house before hearing a sound behind a bush and she notices it was just a cat, picking it up and petting it. "Good kitty..." Naga was sleeping, and it was her free time to be herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kura stands and starts to walk alone in the rain, her hair wet and dripping, Her mind lost in thoughts, watching as people bump into her not even seeing her smoke so dark....  

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:42 am
Tsumi smirked. "Well you don't. But if your willing to argue, I'm fine with that." she laughed, laying down in the soft grass. "Good dream, right? Make it better. I'm getting bored." she closed her eyes, and thought about happier times. She was certainly forcing herself to be in a better mood..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:16 pm
Maeko stopped in front of a girl and noticed her. "Miss? Are you the maid that was in the apartment earlier?" she asked in a kind voice.  

Isniffapples
Crew

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:44 pm
Scribble glared down at her. "Make it better yourself. Im tired of trying."

Sebastian woke up and looked at Aoi, the into the kitchen. "Whos that?"

"My brother." Aoi smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:01 pm
Masamune put the frozen dinner in the microwave and set the time then walked out. "Hey" he said leaning on the wall with his arms folded. "I'm her brother Masamune...nice to meet ya"  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:08 pm
Tsumi bit her lip. Scribble looked furious. Fine... She narrowed her eyes, laughing quietly to herself. Time to wake up! She stood and walked to the edge of whatever they were standing on. "Im glad Sebastian isnt as mean as you." She said, leaning over the edge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:18 pm
Scribble stood. "Whats that suppose to mean? What are you going?"

Sebastian smiled lightly. "Hello Masamune."  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:42 pm
"It means exactly what it sounds like. Your an a*****e that only cares about yourself!" She yelled, her back facing him. Her cheeks were wet with hot tears. She kept her voice calm. "How do i wake up?" She wiped her face. Like hell he'll see me cry... She couldnt force herself over the edge... Let me jump... I want to wake up!  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff