4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:42 pm
VirtualooSnape
XmirushibloodX
VirtualooSnape
Sebastian was just finishing the preperations for dinner when he felt a familiar set of lips on his. "How did you even get in here.." He asked, remembering he had locked all the doors after serving Master breakfast.

Grell moved away with a frown "you left one of the windows open" he crossed his arms "are you trying to get away from me?" he asked pushing his hair from his face before crossing his arms again.

"Master ordered all the doors locked..and I cant believe I missed a window open" Sebastian said to himself. "But if Ciel sees you in here, he will order me to do who knows what to you and I prefer to avoid a fight" Sebastian said as he looked inside the oven.

Grell pouted "but I wanted to see my bassy~" he said and hugged Sebastian "I won't let him see me"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:46 pm
"Make one sound and if you get caught..I will deal with you personally" Sebastian said with a wicked smile saying he meant buisness. He sighed softly as he started to clean the kitchen.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm
VirtualooSnape
"Make one sound and if you get caught..I will deal with you personally" Sebastian said with a wicked smile saying he meant buisness. He sighed softly as he started to clean the kitchen.

Grell nodded looking a bit scared seeing Sebastian's smile that way, still he was happy to see Sebastian nonetheless . Grell tried his best to be quiet but he hated just standing around and being quiet like this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:16 am
Sebastian was surprised that Grell was actually being as still and quiet as he was. Now that wasnt typical of Grell..He thought to himself as he started running out of things to do.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:05 pm
VirtualooSnape
Sebastian was surprised that Grell was actually being as still and quiet as he was. Now that wasnt typical of Grell..He thought to himself as he started running out of things to do.

Grell tapped his foot , he wasn't going to be able to stay quiet for much longer so he hoped Sebastian would be done soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:30 pm
XmirushibloodX
VirtualooSnape

Grell tapped his foot , he wasn't going to be able to stay quiet for much longer so he hoped Sebastian would be done soon.

"It's about time.." Sebastian said with a soft sigh, everything clean and spotless. "Everythings clean and master is taking his afternoon nap"  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:51 pm
VirtualooSnape
XmirushibloodX
VirtualooSnape

"It's about time.." Sebastian said with a soft sigh, everything clean and spotless. "Everythings clean and master is taking his afternoon nap"

Grell smiled cheerfully ,ran up to sebastian and kissed him "now we can go do something together" he said blushing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:12 pm
'Already..? You really are a sexual person.." Sebastian said with one of his more famous playful grins. He wondered how much time he had until he had to start dinner..to tease the red head.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:32 pm
VirtualooSnape
'Already..? You really are a sexual person.." Sebastian said with one of his more famous playful grins. He wondered how much time he had until he had to start dinner..to tease the red head.

Grell smiled grabbing Sebastian's tie pulling him close to his face "you know me so well,bassy" he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:53 am
"The question is..How well do you know me?" Sebastian smirked, tugging lightly at his lip with his teeth.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:02 am
VirtualooSnape
"The question is..How well do you know me?" Sebastian smirked, tugging lightly at his lip with his teeth.

Grell blushed tugged at his lip , now that he thought about it he really didn't know sebastian all that well but he didn't care when Sebastian is as sexy as he is. Grell kissed Sebastian on the lips passionately.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 pm
XmirushibloodX
VirtualooSnape

Grell blushed tugged at his lip , now that he thought about it he really didn't know sebastian all that well but he didn't care when Sebastian is as sexy as he is. Grell kissed Sebastian on the lips passionately.

Sebastian shouldnt be kissing Grell in the masters kitchen. He was so vulnerable and anyone of them can see them here..But master was asleep so it should be fine.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:26 pm
VirtualooSnape
XmirushibloodX
VirtualooSnape

Sebastian shouldnt be kissing Grell in the masters kitchen. He was so vulnerable and anyone of them can see them here..But master was asleep so it should be fine.

Grell wrapped his arms around sebastian's neck as the kiss continued after a few minutes he pulled away to breath, he looked Sebastian in the eyes smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:32 pm
Sebastian didnt break away the kiss, not thinking that he could and was surprised he didnt. He looked back into that smiling red heads eyes, his eyes softeneing for that one moment.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:39 pm
VirtualooSnape
Sebastian didnt break away the kiss, not thinking that he could and was surprised he didnt. He looked back into that smiling red heads eyes, his eyes softeneing for that one moment.

Grell closed his eyes again as the kiss continued , he loved Sebastian with all his heart and didn't want to stop kissing him.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff