Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
SPICE SOUP ONLY FOR ZEDD!!!, but i shall try and share lol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your Favorite Character in Sword of Truth?
Richard
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Zedd
48%
 48%  [ 13 ]
Kahlan
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
Or Jagang BOOOO!!!!!
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:21 am
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
mistress_liv
mistress_liv
Platinum_Behemoth252

yea i get it, but there is always something about your fear that makes it one of your fears. even ppl who are afraid of yellow tape have some kind of explination as to why. i will understand why they are afraid of the tape even from almost incoherrent babble. By posting "Whats the big deal" i knew that someone would make a reference as to why. Pain seems to be the main reason of caution there.

Pain lets you know you're alive.
Then it let me know two weeks i na row a while back. ><

oh ya? what happened? (ps thats a quote from Van Helsing the movie with smexysonofabiatch hugh jackman)
I had a major migraine.... that lasted two weeks! I couldn't sleep lying down, I had to sleep sitting down with my back straight, and pretty much nothing worked, Tylenol, Advil, Ibuprofen... and we didn't even think of going to the hospital. >< Worst two weeks I ever weathered. I went to Moncton to relax and escpae the pain... and it worked for a while, but then one night I got this bad migraine that so painful I hadto get an IV, which lasted almost an hour and a half. First they filled me with a small pouch of pain killers, then they put one three times its size! o.o

My brothers bought me these special pills for my migraines, siz pills for almost 70 bucks. ><

Turns out my family has worse headaches than other people, it's in our genepool. o.o

You poor thing! -comforts-

I get hella awful cramps and I actually had to get prescription drugs from teh doctor. Regular Motrin is 200mg. My "fuzzy drugs" are 400mg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:25 pm
awww poor galen. i get bad migranes too. then when i take too much aspirin, i get funny dreams.  

mistress_liv

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:25 pm
sabre_sword
mistress_liv
mistress_liv
Platinum_Behemoth252

yea i get it, but there is always something about your fear that makes it one of your fears. even ppl who are afraid of yellow tape have some kind of explination as to why. i will understand why they are afraid of the tape even from almost incoherrent babble. By posting "Whats the big deal" i knew that someone would make a reference as to why. Pain seems to be the main reason of caution there.

Pain lets you know you're alive.
Then it let me know two weeks i na row a while back. ><

oh ya? what happened? (ps thats a quote from Van Helsing the movie with smexysonofabiatch hugh jackman)
I had a major migraine.... that lasted two weeks! I couldn't sleep lying down, I had to sleep sitting down with my back straight, and pretty much nothing worked, Tylenol, Advil, Ibuprofen... and we didn't even think of going to the hospital. >< Worst two weeks I ever weathered. I went to Moncton to relax and escpae the pain... and it worked for a while, but then one night I got this bad migraine that so painful I hadto get an IV, which lasted almost an hour and a half. First they filled me with a small pouch of pain killers, then they put one three times its size! o.o

My brothers bought me these special pills for my migraines, siz pills for almost 70 bucks. ><

Turns out my family has worse headaches than other people, it's in our genepool. o.o

You poor thing! -comforts-

I get hella awful cramps and I actually had to get prescription drugs from teh doctor. Regular Motrin is 200mg. My "fuzzy drugs" are 400mg.
n.n *ish comforted*

Fuzzeh! o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:27 pm
moey acts stoopider than usual when she is on fuzzy drugs.....  

mistress_liv

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:37 pm
mistress_liv
awww poor galen. i get bad migranes too. then when i take too much aspirin, i get funny dreams.
o.o Like Clowns that say "I'm a Dog! Moo!"?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:38 pm
mistress_liv

exactly. only she says walks like a chicken while doing it.  

mistress_liv

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:46 pm
mistress_liv
mistress_liv

o.o That is weird. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:48 pm
mistress_liv
mistress_liv

o.o That is weird. XD

you don't know the half of it. you should see what she does when she is drunk or high.  

mistress_liv

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:51 pm
mistress_liv
mistress_liv
mistress_liv

o.o That is weird. XD

you don't know the half of it. you should see what she does when she is drunk or high.
If she lies down under a chair, stares at it while saying "I'm Captain sitting under the chair!" Then I do. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:54 pm
aaaahahahahahahaaha! ur funny....i wanna see u drunk.  

mistress_liv

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:49 pm
That would be fun. My Al said he'd take me out and get me drunk on my 19th as a life lesson.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:18 pm
We all need tog et together one day. Everyone save your money for a plane ticket! We'll meet somewhere sunny.  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:20 pm
Phanari
We all need tog et together one day. Everyone save your money for a plane ticket! We'll meet somewhere sunny.

We should go to Oranges. (California) Or Miami.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:02 pm
If we met in Cali, I could tour you all around and take you to all the hot spots!  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:01 pm
Let's do it. I'll save and then it'll happen.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff