Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 am
Olive looked in awe at Micheal. The heck was that!?
Just forget it Olive....
"Easier said then done..." Olive grumbled, her bottom lip quivered.
No need to cry....
"I know...."

"Do you need to be carried?" Adam asked, obviously not seeing any issues with that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:37 pm
Michael lifted his head to Olive. "Did you say something?" he chewed his lip. "Actually... I really am hungry."

Jasper looked at the red-headed man. He was rather cute. Jason noticed it too. He smiled. "I'll be fine. I just... My arm..."
Jason held onto his brother. "I'll carry you!"
Anne sighed. "I guess I was wrong." She said to Adam. "Your more than welcome to stay here if you need somewhere to stay." She waved her hand, beckoning the twins to follow her to the car. She stopped mid-step on the stairs. "Actually, now that I think about it, I'd like my son to come too. Josie! You fix dinner. Dont burn the house down."
Josie looked at Anne. She wants me to cook? She bit her lip. "Ms Anne... Are you feeling ok?"
Anne smiled. "I feel fine." She went down to the kitchen. Ya, bring the brat with you . I'll kill him first chance I get. Ryan shot his fist in the air. Anne shook her head. 'Michael needs to come with us. He hasnt been eating regularly. Im guessing its cause of you.'
Ryan smirked. You told me never to lie to you. I intend to keep my word.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:08 pm
"Hey, Kotomi come on in i'll show you around"
"Kay"
Arron and Kotomi had went inside and headed into the kitchen first.
He looked back at Kotomi "this is the kitchen" he turned his head and saw Anne.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:25 pm
Anne smiled. "Who's this? Another guest?" At this rate, our penalty will have us killed... Anne laughed. "Im Anne." She turned to Arron. "Have you seen Michael? Oh-" She pulled Arron close and whispered in his ear. "I'd like you to come with us. We need to go out for a bit. Im not going to stay, and I dont want Jason to be alone."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:56 pm
Olive frowned at him. "If youre so hungry why wont you eat!?" She yelled sternly, tears swelling up in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Michael shrugged. "I dont like apples." He said nonchalantly. Why did he have to repeat himself? He looked at her, realizing her feelings were hurt. She is a female, after all.... He frowned. "I'm sorry, Olive. I didnt realize you were so worried." He hid a smile. I'd rather keep her for now. She is nice.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:02 pm
Aron smiled then looked at Kotomi then back at Anne.
"Yeah i'll come with you to the hospital. It was my fault any way. Kotomi why don't you just look around i'm sure you will figure out the bathrooms. Or just get someone to give you a tour like Olive."
"Okay, My name is Kotomi and I was actually hoping to stay here from now on." she said nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:09 pm
Anne nodded. "Your welcome to stay as long as you like. The twins are probably in the car already, we need to get going." She headed out the front door.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 pm
Kotomi nodded happily and went outside to go see if Olive could giver her a tour of the house.
"Uhm.. i'm new here and was wondering if you could give me a tour of the house?" she asked nervously.

Arron went outside and got into the car with his head down.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:12 pm
Jasper glared at Arron. "What is he doing here?" he barked.
Jason was clinging to his brother, trying to calm him down.
Anne looked at them through the rearview mirror. "Don't start anything! I'm about to start driving!" she started the car. "Wait. Where's Michael?"

Michael smiled at Kotomi. "I can give you a tour."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:17 pm
Arron glanced at Jasper, the look that seemed like he was in pain then turned his head to look out the window.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kotomi smiled.
"You should eat something first maybe."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:25 pm
Anne smacked the steering wheel. "Damn it! Y'all stay here. DO NOT start fighting! Can I expect you to be adults?" she opened the door and ran back into the house. "Michael!!"

Michael's head jerked towards the door. His face went pale. "Was... Was that Anne?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:37 pm
"I didn't mean to hurt you Jasper. I didn't mean to hurt any one" Arron said while still looking out the window.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I think Anne is calling for you Micheal....you should probably tell her your about to eat" Kotomi said looking concerned  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 pm
"I'd like for you not to say anything to me for now." Jasper narrowed his eyes.
Jason ran his fingers through his hair. "He's only trying to apologize, brother."

Michael shook his head. "I can't stand. I'm too dizzy."

Anne saw the new girl through one of the kitchen windows. She went outside. "Hey, have you seen- Michael!" she held the door open. "Come on, we're going out and your coming."
"Don't want to."
Anne was thrown back. "I didn't ask if you wanted to come. We're leaving now. Jasper needs to get to the hospital!"
"Then go! You don't need me to chaperone!"
Anne grabbed him by the arm.
"Stop- ow!" Michael cried. "Your hurting my arm!"
"Shut up." Ryan growled. "Your coming whether you like it or not."
"Mom!" Michael fell. Did I just say... He passed out.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:01 pm
"Micheal!" Olive yelled as soon as he passed out. She glared at Anne/Ryan. "You BETTER not hurt him!" She growled.
SHUT YOUR MOUTH OLIVE!  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces