Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad Two: Waltz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:37 pm
User ImageAs Yosei tried to catch his breath he thought about his sensei's question. He had just mastered as much taijutsu as his body was capable of at the moment. The sound genin had also learned some genjutsu already and his ninjutsu arsenal wasn't looking too shabby. The only thing he lacked was... "I'd really like to learn the ninjutsu of the Raiken clan, and also of the Ryoku bloodline since I have the ability to master both. Is there anyway I could do that here?" Yosei already knew the answer to that question. He had inquired to the library before about scrolls on either of those topics and had no luck what so ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi searched around in his bag for a few moments before taking out two scrolls, and tossed the two to Yosei. Both scrolls were the ones for the Raiken clan, and the Ryoku bloodline. "Just before I joined this village, I ran into an old friend and he gave me these. Just in case I had to teach someone like you. Go ahead and learn what you want from them."

((lol I didn't, but lets just say I did xD ))

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:49 am
User ImageYosei almost began drooling as he watched his sensei pull the jutsu scrolls from his bag. "I can't believe you have these! You're the best Hachi Sensei!" The sound genin grabbed the scrolls and immediately tore open the Raiken clan jutsu scroll. His eyes immediately fell upon the only jutsu that he was able to learn at his current skill level.

1/3

Yosei began devouring the words of the scroll like candy and absorbed the instructions with blinding speed. When he had the steps to the Raiken jutsu memorized he rolled the scroll back up and placed it down on his backpack. The sound genin then walked a bit away from his belongings in case he got out of hand. He tried his best to calm himself and focus.

2/3

Yosei began building up his chakra and focusing it throughout his body. He flashed a few hand seals and began converting his chakra into the lightning element. When the hand seals were formed, the sound genin began releasing the lightning chakra out of all of his tenketsu and watched as his body was engulfed in electricity. For the first time, Yosei could feel the true power of the Raiken clan flowing through his veins.

3/3
Raikou Sao no Jutsu - Lightning Rod Technique Complete  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

"I think this is the place," Ivan said as he walked around seeing some people off in the distance. His large ax that was bigger than him easily gave him away. "I better go talk to those two," saying as he walked calmly up to the people that he saw. His weapon slowed him down, but he seemed to not even worry about it, and it made some noise as he moved. Ivan was coming out from some brush for he had gotten lost slightly on his way there.

(Edit: i did a post edit quickly changed sword to ax)  

touketsu_makai

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:42 am
User Image

Hachi Hagami

While waiting for yosei to continue his training, Hachi heard a rustling from the bushes not too far away from them. He turned to see another gennin walking out of the forested area, carrying a rather large sword. "Can I help you?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:49 am
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

((Its a AX A LARGE AX I will fix my last post, for i meant ax, that was my mistake, i am tired at moment for no sleep so i dont think i was posting in the right thought sorry smile ))

Looking at the man that addressed him Ivan had taken the large ax off his back. As it hit the ground it made the dirt indent a bit from the weight of the weapon. Holding onto the shaft of the ax with one hand he then spoke, "I was assigned to this squad a bit ago. Well i think i am in the right area, squad two: Waltz," He said as he scratched his head thinking. for a bit. "I might need to be re-pointed some where else if this is the wrong area." saying as he picked up the ax and put the shaft on his shoulder. This ax was clearly bigger than him but he moved it around like it was a paper weight.  

touketsu_makai

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

((lol ok))

"No, you're in the right place. This is squad two's training ground." He started off by pointing at himself and then to the other ninja that was practicing his lightning clan skills. "My name is Hachi Hagami, And i'm the squad captain of Waltz. And that over there is Yosei, he'll be on of your squad mates." Hachi then took a slow look around the training field, before shrugging his shoulders. "There is one other but he went off somewhere. Anyways, what's your name and specialty?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:54 pm
User ImageYosei stopped his training for a second to look over where the newcomer had shown up from. He didn't give his new teammate any acknowledgement. So far Yosei has had a teammate that has apparently vanished and then he just recently accidentally killed his other squad member. So the sound genin did not feel like putting many eggs into the squad member basket. Yosei was now at a loss of what train for next, but none the less he sat down in the grass and pretended to read on of his ninjutsu scrolls.  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

Looking at the two, especially the other genin, he decided this would be fun, in many ways. Then thinking over what the captain said Ivan did not give it much thought, "I am Ivan Jack Dugarian, and my specialty is Taijutsu," he said in a uptight manner but then relaxed as he thought about why he did that. He was more or less playing around as he normally did. As he relaxed he spoke again, "What can ya teach me, for fighting," saying with a crazed look now. He threw his ax into the ground about 10 feet away from him. Even though the size and weight was bulky heavy item, for him it weighed normal for he always carried it. Smiling normally he went to thought, 'wonder what is his problem,' thinking to himself as he was thinking about his teammate.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:28 am
User Image

Hachi Hagami

((@Band: lol you don't know what else to learn?))

Hachi briefly thought over which taijutsu styles that he had access to. "Well, there are two I can teach you." He told Ivan. "One where you use vibrations in your palm to harm your opponent. And one where you use sound sonar to know where everything is, and attack them with heightened senses." Hachi then gestured toward Yosei who was still looking over the scrolls that he had given him earlier. "And just so you know, he has already learned the one that uses palm vibrations."

hid-behind-the-mask

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:44 am
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

Tapping the goggles that are atop his head, he put them on, "Well then lets do this, I want to learn both. Just tell me what to do teach," saying as he started to warm up. His stomach growled really loudly. He was hungry and he could not hide that fact for he doubled over and was laying on the ground. "I... need... foood...." then his stomach growled louder, "FFFOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!" Yelling now for he needed to eat, and his stomach growled several times louder now to where a couple birds flew away.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:38 am
User Image

Hachi Hagami

((@Band: lol you don't know what else to learn?))

Hachi let out a loud sigh when Ivan doubled over in hunger. He had one squad member that thought that staying with the squad was a waste of time, another that was currently down in the dumps about the death of a previous squad member, and this newest one was a little more energetic than he liked. It was going to take a while for him yo get used to this group. "How bout we get something to eat?" He said to both of the genin. "You guys must be hungry after a long day of training."

hid-behind-the-mask

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:09 pm
User ImageAlthough Yosei wasn't looking, he still listened to the conversation between Hachi and Ivan. After he had mentioned the taijutsu styles the sound genin couldn't help but chime in. "I'm pretty sure the style that learns sonar requires you to go blind, so it if that's not your bag of chips it wouldn't be terrible if we both knew the Great Pulse Fist." It wasn't until the mention of food that Yosei's stomach had begun growling wildly. He had been so caught up in training that he had forgotten to be eating for quite some time. The sound genin looked at his stomach for a moment before looking back up at Hachi and nodding. Yosei stood up from his jutsu scroll after rolling it up and walked over next to his sensei to go get some food.

((Touketsu, I'm pretty sure you can only learn one style as a genin, even as a taijutsu class.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:47 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

Looking like a starved kid he shook his head. Standing up almost instantly like he didnt have any issues, he grabbed his ax and put it where it normally was at then spoke, "YAAAHHHHOOOO FOOOODD," saying fairly loudly and he waited to know where to get some food. He was happy to get food for it was something that he liked to do, which is eat. He didnt listen to his teammates thought on the taijutsu, but he did want to learn what ever he could get his hands on at almost any cost. The only cost he did not want pay was with his own life. He wanted to fight and keep on fighting, as long as there was enough food and nothing to worry about it. Smiling as his mind was on food he started to drool slightly, but caught it before any one else saw it then sucked in his saliva. He couldnt hold it in, for he was starving so he started to drool thinking of many foods.

((I only have taijutsu that is all i want on him for the moment...... wait i think i is confused what you mean band, explain what you mean a bit better please.))  

touketsu_makai

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces